Overall Rating 4.5882329/5Overall Rating 4.5882329/5Overall Rating 4.5882329/5Overall Rating 4.5882329/5rating 4.5882329
Overall Rating 2.2058818/5Overall Rating 2.2058818/5rating 2.2058818rating 2.2058818rating 2.2058818

Savanah B.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Amanda Dell is always in such great spirits!
Amanda Dell is always in such great spirits and always helpful with providing great details when questions are asked!
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/22/2019

CJ
Cassandra J.
Good shop, slow tho
A little long of a wait time, I used to write service myself and the limit was 45 mins, I was there for 1.5 hours. Rigo is alright

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, and allowing us to be your Hyundai service provider.  5 star service is our #1 goal!!!  Also thank you for feedback on length of time to complete, we are working on processes to streamline our service to be more time efficient for our guests.

KH
Ketinah H.
Terrible Service
My car went in for repair on a Friday morning and wasn't ready for pickup until late Tuesday evening. I wasn't able to pick it up until Wednesday since it wasn't ready until after I had gone to work on Tuesday, as I work an evening shift. I was told that my thermostat needed replacement to fix the overheating issue and I agreed to replace it. I ended up stranded on the highway at 2am on my way home from work hours after picking up my car. Was the thermostat actually replaced or did I just get ripped off? Either way I paid the warranty deductible as well as the rental car bill since my car was there for so long for a thermostat replacement. I won't be back to experience such poor service.

Hello,

We just spoke on the phone.  I once again apologize for the 1 star service you recieved.  I would love to resolve this for you, and see about maybe getting you refunded, and provide you with the 5 star service you deserve.  You can reach out to me at the number below, or email me back at jankusj@autonation.com.  Hope to hear back from you.

Laveen, AZ
Service for a 3 yr old car
On time service. Only necessary work is done.

GP
Gerald P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster Service January 2019
I am very pleased with the service.

EH
Eva H.
1st oil change
Went to get my first oil change at 5000 mi. I had contacted the service dept TWICE to verify when I needed to come in for my first appointment and was told 5000mi. When I arrived for my 5000 mi appointment, Rigo informed me that it should have been done at 3000 mi to switch out the factory oil. I would suggest educating and training the staff who answers the phones and schedules appointments as to what is is actually recommended. Other than that, Rigo was incredibly helpful. He gave me his business card to contact him directly and avoid misinformation from the scheduling team. The service was done in 1.5 hours.

Jerry K.
service
see previous explanation

My name is Jay Jankus.  I'm the service manager here at AutoNation Hyundai Tempe. Thank you for choosing us to be your Hyundai service provider.  Looks like you rated your last service expierience as only 3 stars?  I want to apologize that you did not recieve the 5 star service you deserve.  I would love to discuss this with you to see how we can better serve you, and so we can earn that 5 star rating!  Please email me at jankusj@autonation.com, or call me at 480-763-4080.  Providing the 5 star service that you deserve is our #1 goal!  Looking forward to hearing from you.

CD
Cynthia D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Waited 3 hours..
Waited 3 hours for an oil change.

RA
Richard A.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Long-time Customers
We are long time customers who have chosen your Hyundai dealership to maintain our vehicles (a 2008 Elantra which we still own and our 2017 Tucson). We have always received excellent customer service from your staff. Thank you for setting the high standard!
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/21/2019

Tempe, AZ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Always get me in and out quickly (as I wait for my vehicle)
I've been coming here for 5+ years for my oil changes and maintenance needs and they have always gotten me in on time for my appointments and since I wait for my vehicle before I go in to work, they always get me in and out in a timely manner. I appreciate that!

EG
Eleanor G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile check
Took a little longer than expected but overall went well
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I see you rated us with a 4 star rating, and delivering 5 star service to our customers as they deserve is our #1 goal.  I would love to know where we could have improved to earn your 5 star rating. Please feel free to contact me with your feedback. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

JN
Joan N.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Rigo is an excellent service advisor and always understands the mechanics of what I am describing to him as my "symptoms". The "Team" always comes up with viable solutions to fix any problems I may be having with my Elantra. I will NEVER bring my car anywhere else for servicing & repairs.

01/19/2019 Category: Service

Deborah S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Temps Hyundai
The service was the best. I am please as this was my first time here and how well I was treated. My service writer was very professional. Thank you for a nice experience.

AA
Anthony A.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
My Service Rep Amanda is awesome.
Amanda is such an amazing person. Really cares about her customers and goes above and beyond her responsibilities.
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/19/2019

01/18/2019 Category: Service
All personnel as well as my personal advisor were very efficient, rapid and quite helpful
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/18/2019

KK
Kathryn K.
2014 Hyundai Accent
CSR rep in service
Always a pleasure doing business with Hyundai service dept and my customer service rep Yvette at AutoNation Hyundai tempe fast service

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amanda is the best. She checks in and explains everything that is going on with my Elantra. All it needed was an update.

TV
Theresa V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Consistently Excellent
Yvette, Rigo and the rest of the staff are always great. The work is done right the first time, and the establishment is very comfortable. Plus, Ikea is less than a mile away and makes a super waiting room (they have a free shuttle service there if you'd rather not walk).

Exceptional!
Rigoberto Delgado, our Service Advisor, is so professional, knowledgeable and so pleasant that we travel further to AutoNation Hyundai in Tempe. We could go to a Hyundai dealership a lot closer to home but will not do that. We had a great experience in buying our car there and we are experiencing the same with the service department.
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 01/17/2019