Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5rating 4.5692345
Overall Rating 2.1692308/5Overall Rating 2.1692308/5rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308

Chandler, AZ
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Battery change
Quick, conscientious, "can do" mindset.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words and for completing the survey.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mark B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service department and a free car wash!
Autonation Hyundai Tempe has a great service department! I take my leased Hyundai to Autonation Hyundai Tempe and they wash my car each time I come for an oil change. It is easy to schedule and the service department has a nice waiting area with treats. I am a teacher and I graded papers while I waited for my car. Autonation Hyundai Tempe also have a shuttle service that will take you 10 miles if you don't want to wait for your car. This is a great place to have your car serviced!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!  We strive to provide the best service that we can and with feedback from you we are better able to know that we are achieving this.
We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
I always have a great experience when I bring my car in.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and write down these kind words.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Mesa, AZ
2014 Sonata
Great service, as always.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and giving us your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again.

VF
Vickie F.
Efficient
I am not giving 5 stars because there was a small grease spot on driver's seat. Glad tech tossed my sheepskin to passenger seat though. Should use paper seat cover next time. Removed grease easily with soap and water since I scotchguarded seats when it was new. Tech changed tilt on my steering wheel and turned off my headlights. Tech also switched from my music to radio.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write down your experience.  I value your input.  I want to apologize for the spot on your seat, if there is anything i can do to help that situation, please let me know.
I am happy to hear that Clint took such good care of you, we strive to give the best experience that we can.

LT
Laura T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Clean, Friendly
Everyone was very friendly and the facility is clean. The donuts and coffee help too!
One suggestion is to replace the chairs in the waiting area. They are in desperate need of repair/replace.
Otherwise it was a nice place to sit and work while my car was being serviced.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and giving us your feedback.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Melvin L.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Recall servicing and one other concern.
They are top notch in personal service and do the very best to arrive at a solution that takes care of any problem.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and writing these kind words towards our staff.  We strive to provide the best service we can.  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

PA
Pizant A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor Amanda
My service advisor is very caring and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond for her customer. She provides outstanding service. My service advisor is Amanda.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review of Amanda!  We appreciate you taking your time to complete the survey and writing these kind words.

Tempe, AZ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Amanda is awesome!
Amanda is awesome!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words towards Amanda and also for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

BC
Brontee C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks
Very good service for a reasonable price. Even vacuumed a little when they didnt have to. Super sweet!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for writing the kind words, we appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PD
Peter D.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service Experience
Amanda Dell continues to provide an excellent service experience. She also make an excellent recommendation for a sales person at AutoNation Hyundai that helped us buy a new Tucson. We will continue to have our car serviced at AutoNation Hyundai in Tempe.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate the great review of our staff, we think Amanda does a fantastic job as well, thank you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future and being able to continually provide this level of service.

David M.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Honest and great service
Rigo was excellent
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words for our staff!  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to seeing you again.  We strive to always give the best service we possibly can.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Worked with me to get my car in earlier than expected to have service done. I really appreciate the follow-up!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and also for the kind words towards our staff.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, very professional staff and comfortable waiting area
Our vehicle always comes back from service clean and with no surprises on the bill.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you and your feedback.  Thank you also for taking the time to complete the survey.

RT
Robert T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I always have a painless experience with the service team. The latest appointment was unscheduled and they got me in with no complaints and had me out in a reasonable time.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and thank you for the kind words towards our staff.  We strive to continually give the best service we can.  I look forward to seeing you again.

Mesa, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service rep
Clint was wonderful to address the issues I brought in to service dept. He even offered to put on my new wiper blades
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and your feedback.  I am happy to hear that our Staff took such great care of you.  I look forward to seeing you again.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Happy
Always taken care of here
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

LT
Larry T.
Sun Lakes, AZ
X
X
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/08/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am sorry to see that the experience was not a 5 star service.  This type of feedback is helpful so that we may always continue to improve upon our department.

HG
Hilda G.
Chandler, AZ
friendly service
Rigo does a great job and I know I can trust him. I really appreciate everyone there!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words toward our staff!  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Michael P.
Florence, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Reliable Service and Service Advisor
Had my new Sonata Hybrid serviced for the first time this past week. I made the initial appointment request on-line. The appointment request was followed up by a phone call confirming the date and time. When I arrived I was greeted by Service Advisor Clint Thompson. I explained a couple of issues I was having. Clint corrected me on one of the procedures I was doing incorrectly which turned out to be no issue at all. The oil change was done quickly and another issue checked.
The vehicle was returned to me washed and ready to go. No problems here folks.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you very much for this great review of our staff and department!  We cannot thank you enough for your feedback.  We hope to see you again and to be able to consistently provide this level of service each time.  I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.