Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5rating 4.5625028
Overall Rating 2.1718788/5Overall Rating 2.1718788/5rating 2.1718788rating 2.1718788rating 2.1718788

RV
Richard V.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Lost a excellent service advisor
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, this means a lot to our staff.  We greatly appreciate your business and the kind sentiments towards Doug.  We were sorry to see him go but the opportunity for him was great.
We hope to see you again and look forward to serving you in the best way we can.

Brandon Olmsted
AutoNation Hyundai Tempe

2018 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Customer Service
I felt very valued here and everyone was very nice and helpful.

Casa Grande, AZ

LH
Linda H.
Maricopa, AZ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
A Friendly and professional staff greeted me and took care of my car in record time. I’m very pleased with my service.

GV
Gary V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everyone is so nice
The work is always done right

KP
Karen P.
Clint Thompson
Clint Thompson is outstanding to work with. Always willing to help me with any questions I have about my vehicle. Hyundai needs to recognize him, on how well he works with customers, when it’s your turn he gives you his full attention, patient, soft spoken, never rushes.

TW
Thomas W.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good job
Always looking out to be sure that my sonata hybrid is in tip top shape

Loni S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change. The service man told me it would be an hour wait, which I expected.
My car was done before his quoted time and he even took the time to wash it for me.

CK
Cynthia K.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Love hyundai
I always have a great experience when I go n.

FK
Fnu K.
Manchester, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service but it could be little more better
I was on a trip of US west coast when the service of my car needed to done, I checked near by and Autonation was the closest one but I had some other work as well therefore I couldn’t book an appointment due to which I had to stand outside for almost 15 min until one of the service came and checked my car for service that is the only area where I observe they need to be little better otherwise after that my experience was great. They took care of my car, washed it and provide me in a short time. The waiting area was also very good and rest of the staff was also very helpful specially the agent who took care of my car.

KK
Keela K.
Treated very well
My trunk would not open. I had surgery about 1 1/2 weeks prior and my walker was in the trunk. It was almost 4:30 pm when we drive up. They had the trunk open in no time but it needed a new latch. An hour later we were headed home all fixed. Thank you so much for taking care of issue so quickly without an appointment.

David B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
First service was night and day from purchase from another local Hyundai dealership.
I purchased my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in March from Chapman Hyundai North Phoenix. The purchase process was smooth and uneventful, but the way I was treated by their service department(and a few salesman) for some pre-existing issues after the purchase (missing parts/scratched Tint) I vowed to never return. To put it in perspective, the service was so bad I did not take my car in for its first service even though it was going to be FREE.

When I pulled up to Autonation Hyundai Tempe there was a line for service which is typical, but something strange happened, the receiving clerk had me bypass the line because I scheduled an appointment. Wow, someone actually honored the appointment process, what a concept! TLDR, Autonation Hyundai Tempe was a breath of fresh air after my last experience with a Hyundai dealerships service department :)

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Have taken good care of me and my car.

Dale P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Really good service
Great service and done exactly as promised

Jose M.

D
D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Yvette Pluschau a great service adviser to work with.very knowledgeable and professional. over all a great person. smooches
five stars all the way