Autonation Hyundai Tempe

Efficient courteous professional

LC
Linda C.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Carter was great and got things finished propmtly.
All was done well

Jusuf R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Place makes the people,workers!!!!
Why I give to Amanda 5.stars?She is excellent worker and person!But she is not only worker there,there is technicians ho work job.The same service makes good or excellent PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This service is expensive!!! I never seen questions about the prices.Is this service expensive??That is why I give to Amanda 5.stars but for service 4.stars!

11/24/2020 Category: Service
People, as like Amanda Dell!!!
I like how Amanda Dell works this job!!!
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I see you rated your advisor Amanda with a 4 star rating, but by your comments you said that she did a great job?  What could Amanda have done differently to earn a 5 star rating?  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com with your feedback.  Thank you for your time.

Janet D.
Casa Grande, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Jerry was very nice and friendly took my car right away. Very quick service.

Laveen, AZ
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable

Casa Grande, AZ
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
I can’t remember my service agent, but he was amazing. I will be looking for his name again and continue to request him only. He took very good care of me.

Scottsdale, AZ
2021 Hyundai Palisade
11/20/2020 Category: Service
I'll give them another chance
I detailed in survey what problem is, and would rather give dealership a chance to correct it before describing it publicly here, since every other experience I've had with this dealership has been extremely positive.
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/20/2020

I would be more than happy to get your car detailed to remove any marks left after wash.  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com so I can set this up for you.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Service was done in timely & well done.

Danny S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service advisor and cared about my concerns and needs.

CD
Carla D.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Definitely Great
Amanda Dell is the reason we continue to bring our two cars in to be serviced, she is always on the ball, and think she is the best!!!!!

Dave S.
Maricopa, AZ
11/10/2020 Category: Service
great service

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Again had a great service here thanks

Denise S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2020 Category: Service
I like that I can make an appointment and wait for service to be completed. They were on time,working on my vehicle. Performed all needed service, plus recall item. My service was completed in the time I was told, and they even washed my car.

Shannon S.
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Service stepped up
I'll be honest and state that my experiece was not great, but once I voiced my concern the the Service Advisor and Service Manager they were all over it. They took the time to hear my concerns and actually address them. It was a pleasure to see they cared enough to make my experience the best it could be. They have also since followed up on my service to make sure everything was still working properly.

10/26/2020 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Need more skilled Service Advisors, more support staff and experienced technicians.
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/30/2020

I apologize for the 1 star service you received.  I was out of the office last week, and unable to respond at that time.  Looks like we got your A/C concern rectified, and you were able to pick up your vehicle yesterday.  Just want to check to make sure everything is properly working now?  Please feel free to email me directly at jankusj@autonation.com with any additional feedback or concerns.  Also I would like to know if there is anything I can do to makeup for the 1 star service you received?  I am currently in the process of hiring 3 new advisors, 2 technicians, a receptionist, and a shuttle driver to help with staffing that we had to furlough earlier due to Covid.  But please let me know if there is anything I can do now to turn this into a 5 star experience for you?

Jennifer M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
Always have a great experience here when servicing my vehicle.