Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5rating 4.5820931
Overall Rating 2.1940287/5Overall Rating 2.1940287/5rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287

HF

Graham W.
Tempe, AZ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
My last visit to Autonation Hyundai Tempe
The waiting room has enough spaces that are quiet enough to work without distractions (such as TV) and WiFi is available. The personnel explain what is going on in a clear, efficient manner and the work so far has been of excellent quality. Will probably be coming here again when I need a new car.

Thomas M.
Payson, AZ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Reliable
I have been a Hyundai customer since I bought my first Hyundai in 1990 when I was living in Nebraska. My reasons for staying Hyundai were two, 1, Quality of product and 2, Level of customer service. Both have done nothing but increase gradually to a level that is unmatched by other manufacturers and dealerships.

Gilbert, AZ
2013 Hyundai Equus
Yvette rules!
I continue coming back to Hyundai Tempe because of Yvette. Her customer service is exemplary.

ED
Eric D.
Laveen, AZ
Review

GK
Glinda K.
Casa Grande, AZ
12/09/2018 Category: Service
They don't try to sell you things you don't need
You get in and out

FG
Francois G.
Tempe, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I had the 4 tires of my 2015 Genesis changed a few weeks ago and, this time, I came for a lubrication of the sunroof. In both cases, Mr. Rigo Delgado took great care to understand my expectations, to let me know what he could do, to ensure a very good follow-up and to get my car ready on time. I am very grateful for this kind of service.

ST
Shirley T.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
They did a good job but it’s always very expensive

Karen B.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great servjce
I have always had great service at this dealership! Amanda is awesome. Friendly, personable and I don't fear of getting ripped off like some other dealerships.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Servicing
The employees of Tempe Hyundai are what keep us coming back. Everyone is so customer-oriented and pleasant. Yvette Pluschau has been our service advisor and is the best there is! She is so professional and ready and willing to help and is a wonderful interface with the technicians.

Jami W.
Phoenix, AZ
CLINT IS AMAZING
I am very impressed with the customer service at this Hyundai location. Great service, clean environment, very professional!

Phoenix, AZ
Great Service!
Prompt, Friendly Service!

Sun Lakes, AZ
Customer
Hyundai’s service experience has changed.
YVETTE L P. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 12/07/2018

Good Morning Ms. Croci,
I am very sorry your last visit was so unsatisfactory. You have been coming here for years and you are GREATLY appreciated.  The oil changes include a  thorough multi point inspection as well as a car wash, it typically does takes about an hour and a half, I do apologize for the excessive time. As you are familiar with, I strive to provide EXCELLENT customer service, that I did not accomplish that is disappointing to both you & I. I do hope you will not give up on us over this last visit.
This survey reflects soley on me & my standing with Hyundai & Autonation, my sincerest apologies.
Yvette

Joan B.
Amanda Dell my service Advisor
The service here is fantastic - My service advisor Amanda is the best.

Thanks

NP
Nick P.
Arizona
I love Hyundai Tempe
Once again you guys have impressed me with incredible service and the utmost integrity. Thanks again guys.

Review
Digo was helpful. The waiting area is comfortable. Service was good.

Marcia B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Love my car and the dealership.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer!!
Everyone is friendly and professional. Have bought my last two cars at Autonation Hyundai Tempe. I use them for all my service needs. I trust them to do a good job and am never disappointed.

Sergio C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service, shuttle provided if necessary, done in timely fashion, although we were promised first 2 oil changes free when we bought car, 1 half yrs ago, but never received it. But other than that it went great.