Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Marilyn K.
Mesa, AZ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Best place to get your car services
The waiting area is set up with social distancing. They also provide free coffee from a vending machine and sometimes provide free fresh pastry. The staff is exceptionally nice and professional. My car is always returned in better condition than it went in.

Janyl S.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful staff and service
They were on time checking me in for service. They explained that it might take a while and asked if I needed a ride anywhere. I’m from out of town so I said I would just wait, i had already expected too. He said he would relay this to the mechanic. Just over an hour later my car was done! Washed even. Thank you Jake and also to the mechanic.

Phoenix, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Quality job from start to finish
My server advisor Jerry is great. He is very knowledgeable and thorough in his assessment for the recommended service. I had to leave my car for a short while while being serviced and I had a shuttle service to get me home and picked up later. I received my car in great condition and was washed clean. Thank you all.

QV
Qui V.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Still having vibration on right side when turn left at a stop.
My vibration has improved but still has issues. Oil changed but service reminder on car was not reset so I constantly get a warning to take car into service.
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 04/12/2021

I apologize for the 2 star service you received.  If you vehicle still has the concern you brought it in for I would like to get it taken care of for you ASAP.  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com so i can set this up for you.

RF
Richard F.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
3/25/21 Service
This is the first time I have not been totally satisfied with your service. Half the work I needed was not completed.
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  I apologize that your door concern was not addressed properly.  I will be speaking with our technician about this.  How did Amanda do as your advisor?  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com, so I can get the door concern resolved for you as soon as possible.

TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 04/09/2021

I apologize about the door noise not being taken care of when you were here. i will have a talk with our quick lube crew to make sure this does not happen again. Feel free to contact me and i will personaly look at your vehicle when you come in. Let me have Amanda contact you and we will put on your account a free service next time you are due.

Travis Schmitt

Nancy P.
Maricopa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Easy check in, everything explained well

2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great in and out service
Had a recall service done. Personnel very friendly & helpful. Work was done well within the estimated time frame given.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
great in-and-out service
Had a recall service performed. Great personnel, work was done quickly (well within the 1-2 hour timeframe given). Discrepancy with appointment time, but they pushed me right through.
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  I apologize that your seat was moved during service.  But for safety reasons, the seat sometimes has to be moved by who has to drive your vehicle while being serviced.  For instance I am 6'2", and need to move all seats as far back as possible to work the pedals properly.  I would like to offer a discount on your next service for this inconvenience.  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com so i can set this up for you.

WO
William O.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Great as usual.
This place treats you like you are of value. No games. Whether buying a car or just getting maintenance, they treat you right. When buying they give you their real offer in writing, same with repairs. Highly recommended.

Great work
Services was done in a timely fashion, staff friendly and advisor returned our calls promptly and answered all our questions.

Amanda is the Best
Only see Amanda! You won’t regret it!

Donna P.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Efficiency, they are great with their service.
This is the second time I have been to Autonation and both times excellent service, friendly and efficient. I will return.

Michael B.

Kathleen C.
Phoenix, AZ
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Repair
The staff were very courteous and the repair made in a very timely manner.

Alton B.
Mesa, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra

03/25/2021 Category: Service
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 03/28/2021

I apologize for the 3 star service you received on your recent visit.  We are currently undergoing plans for a full facility remodel that will help with the chair concerns, and working on increasing our staff due to increased volume with restrictions being lifted, and vaccination being administered.  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com to see what I can do to improve this visit for you?