Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5Overall Rating 4.5625028/5rating 4.5625028
Overall Rating 2.1718788/5Overall Rating 2.1718788/5rating 2.1718788rating 2.1718788rating 2.1718788

Rodney B.

Lindsey I.
Gilbert, AZ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out in less than an hour, great service, very friendly. I’ll go out of my way to come to this dealership for service

SA
Sandra A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I love my advisor, Amanda's knowledge and always offering info.
Needed windshield wipers.

AW
Alana W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my car at the Camelback locations so I get coupons for that location only. Excellent customer service, like what Rigo Delgado gave me, is the reason why I go to the Tempe location. Thank you Rigo!

Janis W.
Scottsdale, AZ
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They listen.....and I am a woman.
They never push doing repairs I don't need right away, which allows me to plan and budget my money better. They are always wonderfully kind.

Lewis B.
Mesa, AZ
The salesmen and women.
Always do their best to help us make the right decision..We have never been unhappy....

Sierra B.
Gilbert, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great People
I've been servicing my car here for quite a few years. The staff is always been great and helpful. Clint, service advisor, is very friendly and really helpful. He will always go the extra mile.

Monique S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Changes
Rigo makes this place great among other things. Friendly, timely service and a comfortable waiting area makes all the difference.

RV
Richard V.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Service
Lost a excellent service advisor
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, this means a lot to our staff.  We greatly appreciate your business and the kind sentiments towards Doug.  We were sorry to see him go but the opportunity for him was great.
We hope to see you again and look forward to serving you in the best way we can.

AutoNation Hyundai Tempe

Phoenix, AZ
2018 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Customer Service
I felt very valued here and everyone was very nice and helpful.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for so much for taking the time to compete the survey and the kind sentiments.  We strive to give our best each and everytime.
We appreciate you and look forward to providing great service each time.

AutoNation Hyundai Tempe

Casa Grande, AZ
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and completing the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again and being able to provide this level of service each time.

LH
Linda H.
Maricopa, AZ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
A Friendly and professional staff greeted me and took care of my car in record time. I’m very pleased with my service.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and the kind words you expressed.  We will strive to be our very best each and every visit.

GV
Gary V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everyone is so nice
The work is always done right
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and look forward to continued great service in future visits.

Auutonation Hyundai Tempe

KP
Karen P.
Clint Thompson
Clint Thompson is outstanding to work with. Always willing to help me with any questions I have about my vehicle. Hyundai needs to recognize him, on how well he works with customers, when it’s your turn he gives you his full attention, patient, soft spoken, never rushes.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time complete the survey.  Clint is GREAT and thank you for the kind words towards him.  We appreciate you and your business.  We will strive to give you the best service we can provide each and every visit.

TW
Thomas W.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good job
Always looking out to be sure that my sonata hybrid is in tip top shape
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding your service with us.  We appreciate you and look forward to giving the best service we can provide on each visit.

Loni S.
Phoenix, AZ
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change. The service man told me it would be an hour wait, which I expected.
My car was done before his quoted time and he even took the time to wash it for me.

CK
Cynthia K.
Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Accent
Love hyundai
I always have a great experience when I go n.

FK
Fnu K.
Manchester, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service but it could be little more better
I was on a trip of US west coast when the service of my car needed to done, I checked near by and Autonation was the closest one but I had some other work as well therefore I couldn’t book an appointment due to which I had to stand outside for almost 15 min until one of the service came and checked my car for service that is the only area where I observe they need to be little better otherwise after that my experience was great. They took care of my car, washed it and provide me in a short time. The waiting area was also very good and rest of the staff was also very helpful specially the agent who took care of my car.