Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.1746048/5Overall Rating 2.1746048/5rating 2.1746048rating 2.1746048rating 2.1746048
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

Mary G.
Maricopa, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Super sales and service
Dan Stauber is a wonderful salesman. Good with people, has sold us two cars. He’s honest and patient....the reason we went back to Autonation Hyundai Tempe to get a new car.
Amanda Dell is very good as our service advisor.
We’ve been very happy with our experiences at Autonation Hyundai Tempe.

MF
Marion F.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
No hassle warranty repair
Part was ordered when the problem was identified.
Part was installed with no problem.

Len M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great car, great service
Service is always perfect. Good communication. Amanda does a super job.

RP
Richard P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely, efficient and fair in costs

Juan P.
Chandler, AZ
Quick Service
Good Service.

SG
Stephen G.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
location; service personnel; efficient easy to do business with
Quality people and great service.

Mike P.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
L.O.F. on Veloster
Excellent service. Recommended other scheduled work and had both performed at the same time.

PC
Patricia C.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
What make this dealership so great. The employees. The customer service is the best!
The customer service @ Hyundai AutoNation is the best. It is so nice to have a customer service agent .and mine is the best( Amanda Dell ) She is very professional and always makes me feel like a valued customer.
I love my Hyundai and my Hyundai Dealership.

LP
Lily P.
Guadalupe, AZ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Amanda is awesome she feels like family and
It's great !!!!

Mary R.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service dept is amazing
Service dept goes out of their way to help and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Carol C.
Routine Maintenance
In right on appointment time. Estimated repair time right on the mark. Friendly service staff. Courtesy van access. Even fixed two small recall items we hadn't gotten the letters from Hyundai yet!

EG
Elmer G.
Chandler, AZ
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change / Recall (Temp Sensor / Inhibitor)
Rigo was very helpful and very clear on what are needed to do with my Hyundai Tucson. Keep it up ! ! !

Tom B.
Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Proactive Customer Service
The service team does a fantastic job. Yvette continues to impress me with her proactive and efficient mindset. The coordination of Clint's support while Yvette was having a day off made the entire process seamless. Kudos to Yvette and Clint.

Chris W.
Alfred P. is great
First let me say Alfred P. is great, and it's sad he'll be leaving this location. Alfred is one of the few individuals in the Phoenix Area with integrity and great work ethic, and I have never met him before last week. Sadly the rest of your service department needs some serious work. My wife and I bought two vehicles from this dealership in May of 2016, a 2012 VW Beetle and 2016 Hyundai Tucson, along with the extended service warranties for both vehicles, to be serviced at this location. The VW had a catalytic converter replaced due to lack of quality checking from the mechanics, the engine blew up due to lack of quality checking, which you all replaced after we threat to take legal action, because records showed your mechanics were responsible. We got the vehicle back almost 3 months later, the front bumper was missing a piece and wasn't aligned, the hood was raised and would not close, so it had to be fixed. Then finally after taking the vehicle home the AC wasn't working, but you all did not replace the AC which was destroyed by the engine failure, and said it would cost $800. Too tired to fight with you all, after 3 months fighting about an engine. Took the Tucson in March of 2018 for an oil change to find out there was also a recall. Not one single phone call or email sent about the recall, and we were told everything would be taken care of no worries. My wife was not happy that once again this service department failed to do their jobs and wrote a horrible survey, along with a horrible rating. She had every right to be angry as this service department, service manager (Dan), and advisor (Amanda), had made too many mistakes, along side with the mechanics placing our safety at risk, and causing more vehicle issues, than needed. So this most recent visit, not only did I not get a response after leaving several voice messages to our so called advisor (Amanda), I had too asked someone to schedule me after I explained my engine light finally came on. I arrived to dealership to find out that my advisor was changed because, our former advisor did not want to deal with me nor my wife, along with other advisors, and they suggested we go elsewhere for service since we were unsatisfied with the service. Yes!!! We were unsatisfied and have ever right to be. My purpose of this visit was to correct the recall issue that was not fixed in March, and to find out my AC compressor was damaged for months now, and was neglected during the March visit, shows what kind of integrity your advisors and mechanics have. So not only was there a suggested for me to take business elsewhere, i found out the either or both the service manager (Dan) and advisor (Amanda) deleted some of our personal information out of the system and changed the email on file , so we could not submit anymore surveys. What kind of integrity is that???? Is that acceptable behavior???? I believe there needs to be some serious coaching involved. I know Dan is no longer there, which is probably good for the service department, but once again the suggestion to go elsewhere, really strikes a nerve. My wife and I would be glad to go elsewhere, but you all will have to refund the money we paid for the service warranties in order for that to happen. If you all don't want to refund the money, I advise you tell the service advisors and mechanics to DO THEIR JOBS, and they would not have to worry about bad surveys and reviews. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, because these issues need to be resolved and being shunned by your staff is not acceptable nor will it be tolerated. I would appreciate someone that's not tied to this location, not only to look into the behaviors and issues, but to give my wife or I a call. I have no faith in the GM or SM as they are both new, and this has been going on before their arrivals to the specific location.

Julie W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Fred Was Fantastic
Fred was very patient and did an excellent job explaining the issues with my vehicle and the necessary repairs.

Anonymous avatar
Professional and speedy

Anonymous avatar
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Real Customer Care
Amanda always greets me and she actually remembers me from previous visits. She comes out and checks all the “vitals” on my Santa Fe, gives me ETC, and I get comfortable in the seating area. I always wait, and that has never bother me. Plenty of popcorn, coffee, and pastries.

HS
Henry S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Autonation Hyundai Genesis
Happy with the service quality for my '15 Genesis5.0.

LP
Leslie P.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Replaced my Car Battery
They were very nice and right on time on when it will be done.

Aaron M.
Gilbert, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service and a polite attitude from Yvette and everyone in the service department.