Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5rating 4.5692345
Overall Rating 2.1692308/5Overall Rating 2.1692308/5rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308

GT
Gary T.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the staff
You know how something is broke and you take it in and they cannot recreate the problem. A few weeks before I brought it in I could NOT get it to happen again. They actually did get it to happen again and fixed it.

FF
auto
work done as promised.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice experience
I actually enjoy my visits to Hyundai for oil changes and car servicing. I enjoy popcorn, bagels, coffee, and if it's going to take too long, the shuttle will take me home to wait there. I get my car back in great shape and washed! Perfection! Thanks for making the experience such a positive one.

EB
Ernest B.
Maricopa, AZ
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Our Sales Person that sold us the car was very good to us. The Service Area is excellent!
We would return and buy another car when we need to. The Service people are excellent and the shuttle to and from nearby shopping is efficient. Much better than other dealerships in the area.

AK
Alan K.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I came a week earlier than my appointment. Thanks for the staff's understanding and they squeeze me in. What a customer service experience!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write these kind words and for completing the survey.  We strive to provide the best service we can.  I look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Marion F.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
Fast efficient service and they had apple fritters while I waited.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write these kind words and complete the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

GS
Glenn S.
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/18/2018 Category: Service
quite accommodating
I brought the vehicle in without an appointment for service and they were able to accommodate me with minimal wait time. Thanks!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for writing these kind words.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Tempe, AZ
Usually really good service
When I picked up my car my windshield had been wiped with something that made it really hard to see through. After pulling out of the dealership I had to pull over and get a towel out f my truck to wipe it down as it was very hard to see. I could be wrong but I thought that when I take it in to be serviced that the you do a complementary vacuum or quick clean of the inside which was not done. Overall it was timely but I had to mention that whoever tried to clean my windshield did a terrible job.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for giving us this feedback.  I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience at our facility.  I am happy to hear that we did perform the service for you in a timely manner.  We appreciate you and I would welcome further conversation regarding this matter at your convienience.

480-763-4080

Wonderful Service
Wonderful service from the time I pulled up until being handed my cara and getting into my freshly washed car.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to write these kind words as well as completing the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer care/ service
Left blank
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words and for completing the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Title can't be blank
Comments must be present
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.  We strive to make every visit the best we can.

Jill W.
Dead battery
When I tried to start my car, all the warning lights came on and I was quite confused as to what was wrong. My service advisor, Clint Thompson told me to bring my car in and he would take care of it. The battery was under warranty and he took care of me right away.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words towards Clinton.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

John D.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The Service Advisor kept me informed and saw that everything was taken care of.
Excellent service and a fair price.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and write these kind words.  We appreciate you and your feedback.
I look forward to seeing you again.

NP
Nick P.
Arizona
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer For Life
I have to say that every single time I come in I am treated well and treated with respect. I am always satisfied with the time frame in which my repairs take place and pricing. Advisor: Clinton Thompson is AWESOME AWESOME! He is super cool and professional. I also have to ad that I was moved over to Clinton because my Service Advisor Yvette was not available that day. The team There at Hyundai of Tempe in the Autoplex is AMAZING! Nothing short of AMAZING .... I wish every dealership could have their level of service. Once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK guys for being so great.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/16/2018

WOW!!!  Thank you for this glowing review and kind words towards Clinton.  We think he is awesome as well!   I appreciate you and the time you took for this review.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Josef G.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Rigo did a great job and had excellent customer service. The other issues were out of his control.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words towards Rigo.  We appreciate you completing the survey and giving us feedback.
I look forward to seeing you again.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Battery change
Quick, conscientious, "can do" mindset.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words and for completing the survey.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mark B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service department and a free car wash!
Autonation Hyundai Tempe has a great service department! I take my leased Hyundai to Autonation Hyundai Tempe and they wash my car each time I come for an oil change. It is easy to schedule and the service department has a nice waiting area with treats. I am a teacher and I graded papers while I waited for my car. Autonation Hyundai Tempe also have a shuttle service that will take you 10 miles if you don't want to wait for your car. This is a great place to have your car serviced!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!  We strive to provide the best service that we can and with feedback from you we are better able to know that we are achieving this.
We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
I always have a great experience when I bring my car in.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and write down these kind words.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Mesa, AZ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
2014 Sonata
Great service, as always.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and giving us your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again.

VF
Vickie F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
I am not giving 5 stars because there was a small grease spot on driver's seat. Glad tech tossed my sheepskin to passenger seat though. Should use paper seat cover next time. Removed grease easily with soap and water since I scotchguarded seats when it was new. Tech changed tilt on my steering wheel and turned off my headlights. Tech also switched from my music to radio.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write down your experience.  I value your input.  I want to apologize for the spot on your seat, if there is anything i can do to help that situation, please let me know.
I am happy to hear that Clint took such good care of you, we strive to give the best experience that we can.