John S.
Casa Grande, AZ
06/15/2021 Category: Service
My service advisor was great and took care of my concerns. The service dept took care and returned the car in excellent shape and was clean.

GB
Glenette B.
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Consumer
Staff was extremely helpful and courteous

06/13/2021 Category: Service
Jake, the service mgr was excellent

NG
Noe G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2021 Category: Service
I went in for oil change and showed the service adviser my gas lid cover had previously fallen off. She said she’d order one and reinstall it, I’m
Still waiting, it’s been 5 days.

Merna H.
Sun Lakes, AZ
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Life Savers.
Tempe Hyundai Tempe is the best. Always fair and care about the repairs I need done. I recommend them to everyone and anyone They handled my emergency immediately,

06/04/2021 Category: Service

Great Service!

Judith C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Good service repairs done& reasonable amount of time&overall checkup/cleaning maintenance
Good service &reasonable amount of time/repairs & overall maintenance checkup &cleaning done each time

Dave S.
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealer around
Very friendly and helpful staff.

David M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Good job
They provide good work and communication

Tempe, AZ
Great Customer Service
My service adviser was professional and knowledgeable, however my advisor was tied up when I wanted to pick up my car and another adviser stepped in to help. This show great customer service.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful Service Advisor
My Service Advisor: Amanda Dell has excellent customer service skills and professionalism.

AO
Amanda O.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
They have proven to go above and beyond.
Took my car in a couple weeks ago without an appointment. (turned out to be a faulty sensor) They were extremely short staffed and it would take a least a day to get my car in for diagnostics. Logan got me in and into a rental within 30 mins of my arrival. I'm always pleased with this dealership. Very clean and the advisors are always professional.
It's also one of the only dealerships that offer a lifetime warranty on their batteries.

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Autonation Tempe is one of the better dealerships
They've always taken good care of me and my car. They are also one of the only dealerships that offer a lifetime battery warranty.
JJ
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback!  I apologize for the 4 star service you received.  I would like to know how we could have made your 4 star service, into a 5 star service?  Please email me back at jankusj@autonation.com.

Jay Jankus
JAMES D. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 05/12/2021

Hello -

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apologies for receiving a less than 5 star experience. We strive to make sure every customer is 100% completely satisfied. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss. I can be reached at dixonj1@autonation.com or direct line 480-763-4021.

Regards

Jim Dixon - General Manager

Gilbert, AZ
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great car care and professional services
I have been servicing my car and all repair needs with Auto Nation for the past 6 years and don’t ever intend to quit using their services because of their exceptional service. They go over and beyond to give your car the best in car care services.