Fountain, CO
Chevrolet Cruze
11/10/2020
Wonderful Service!!!!
Friendly staff, everything was explained thoroughly!!!

Jonathan H.
11/06/2020
The best
Honest, good family run company!

Richard S.
Florissant, CO
Toyota Tundra
11/05/2020
Honest as it comes
Diagnosed my problem without a charge
Gave me time to decide what I would need to do

Jennifer F.
Lexus LX 570
11/05/2020
Awesome auto repair!
These people are always kind, efficient, fair, and great at their jobs. We won't go anywhere else. We recommend them to everyone who needs a mechanic.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/01/2020
Excellent staff and service
Once again,
I am extremely satisfied with the service Autosmith provided. They do a very thorough evaluation of my vehicle and recommend maintenance based upon safe motoring, priorities and my budget. I enjoy bringing my vehicle to them!

Richard S.

CL
Calvin L.
Dodge Magnum
10/30/2020
They have an awesome crew! Thanks guys!!!!
I am truly impressed by the way Autosmith's staff is very attentive to one as a customer. I felt very important and I think I have a new spot to get work done on my vehicle.

10/29/2020
Friendliness, honesty, Brittany!
I feel at home at AutoSmith. The staff is so helpful and thorough. I can trust that my vehicle is in good hands and only necessary service is recommended.

Joe S.
10/27/2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Most honest and respectable auto service Center I have ever had the pleasure to be involved with. Jamie and Darren go above and beyond to provide accurate and honest information on all aspects of your service needs. No up-selling here.... just honest plan of what you need now and what to expect in the future. Great atmosphere... feel more like an old friend than just a customer.

Mazda 3
10/24/2020
I'm confident that I'm not being taken advantage of
As a female not knowing a lot about mechanics of cars, I feel confident that they will tell me the truth about what's going on with my car. They even went so far as to make videos of problems and explained what they found.

10/20/2020
Knowledgeable, trusted mechanics with quality service
I didn’t have a mechanic in the 6 years of living here as I didn’t trust one to go to. Recently had car issues ongoing for the past couple months and no one else could figure out the problem, until I came to Autosmith (the third mechanic I took it to). Their prices are fair, they are skilled in what they do, have great customer service, listen to you, and I felt taken care of! I’m beyond thankful and grateful to them for getting my car running again! I finally found my mechanic and will be going back for any future needs. I’d recommend them in a heartbeat!

CG
Casey G.
Woodland Park, CO
10/20/2020
First Time Customers
The work on our Toyota Tacoma was completed in a timely manner within the agreed upon price quote. We absolutely appreciated the use of the loaner car for the day! We will be repeat customers..

Michelle S.
10/13/2020
Great care
They take loving care of my car and don’t try to sell me services that I don’t need.

Diedre B.
10/08/2020
As always skilled, courteous and timely service was provided.

BC
Bill C.
10/08/2020
Just an oil change - 95k
I like the safety review. Heading to Kansas and feel better with another set of eyes looking at the vehicle.