Metta B.
Florissant, CO
01/02/2020
Jeep Wrangler maintenance
Very friendly. Jamie makes you feel like family. Always letting you know what needs repairs and if things are ok or can wait to be repaired at a later date. This is great since my husband’s work keeps him from being able to monitor it for me. Been using them for several years and wouldn’t change if you paid me to.

Jeanne B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/28/2019
The people
Quick service. They take good care of my vehicles.

CL
Cynthia L.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said that they provided good service.

Metta B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/21/2019
The take great care of my car and personable. Great service.
They keep an eye on the whole vehicle and let me know when things are wearing out and help me plan when to do repairs.

Jeanne B.
12/14/2019
Friendly and clean
My vehicle was serviced quickly.

PH
Patrick H.
Mazda CX-5
12/13/2019
They do the little thinks that matter.
They went out of there way to make sure I could pick up my car before closing and did some extra work on my breaks just because, which was very appreciated.

12/08/2019
Great business to work with.
Autosmith is easy to work with and does quality work so I can get my car back up and running without hassle.

John B.
11/27/2019
Honest and Thorough
We have been loyal customers for three years. Jamie, Darin and crew have kept us safe in our car. They fix what needs to be fixed and never inflate our bill.
When you need an excellent and honest mechanic, Autosmith is the place to go!

Meagan G.
Buick Century
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Meagan said this business was good.

James T.
Canon City, CO
11/18/2019
Tires and balance with oil change
Thank you all for your professional service. Will, my car has never Given me such a smooth ride!

PM
Peggy M.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/13/2019
Close by my work, friendly and most of all repairs done right!
Old car but I don't have a car payment so a little TLC is needed every once in a while. I feel like D & J Autosmith wants my car to be the best it can be for its age. They take the time to trouble shoot, share the information with me, make the repairs and follow up. That is customer service at its best. Thanks.

Jaime A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said this business was fantastic.

DK
Doug K.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
11/07/2019
Always responsive to emergency needs
Always good caretakers of my vehicle. Get repairs made in a timely fashion, and at a good price. Thank you.

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
11/06/2019
Great customer service and attention to detail.
Autosmith is the way to go. Great customer service with attention to detail.

Macy S.
10/31/2019
The best car help I've ever received!
These guys are the best. I've taken my car to so many places in the springs over the years, and this is the best service I've ever received by a long shot. They are prompt to get me in and service my car, they've never once screwed me on pricing, and they always have it done the same day I take it in!! They also take the time to educate me on my car, so I always feel more knowledgeable about my automobile when I leave. I'd recommend them to everyone!