LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
05/12/2020
Thanks Again
The truck is my primary work vehicle. When it don't work neither do I, so when it started acting up I called Autosmith. They got the truck in and fixed the same day and back to work I went.

LJ
Leroy J.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/29/2020
Nice people
nice people I love this place

FV
Fidelis V.
Saturn VUE
04/21/2020
Very professional and respecting the virus rules.
They are professionals and know their jobs very well. I am a single retired lady and I would only trust AutoSmith with my car. I have never felt more safe driving my car, since AutoSmith has been maintaining my car for now several years. They are the only shop I will trust.

IS
Ian S.
04/17/2020
Honest Mechanics
When my regular shop I go to was closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. My roommate suggested this shop as an alternative. I read a lot of the reviews a lot of positive experiences. Only negatives were people complaining about prices, but seriously if you’re getting major work done on your car let’s be real we all know it’s going to be a little pricey! I was called multiple times about problems that were found on my car, given a price right there and then and also whether I wanted to go through with the process after hearing the price. Darren was straight forward with me and did an excellent job being honest about the price and the cost of labor (which most places I feel just guesstimate) he also did excellent work getting my wheel baring replaced and my broken sway bar replaced and ask if I wanted to replaced my battery b/c again Darren was honest and told me my battery was about 7 years old and was gonna need to be replaced in the next 3-6 months potentially. The price (which will remain anonymous) he gave me over the phone was exactly the price that was on the final bill. If you’re tired of Good Year Auto or some other corporate auto shop screwing you over on price estimates. I highly recommend coming here and hearing these guys out! My cars riding so smooth now and purring like a kitten!

Robert B.
04/17/2020
Trustworthy friendly
I have used Auto Smith for years. They have kept my Toyota running and running well even though it’s up in years! I’ve recommended them to many friends and will continue to do so. It’s so reassuring to have a car repair business that you can totally trust.

RA
Rich A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2020
Fast effective treatment when comes to customers care on auto service.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/01/2020
Part arrived in a day
Needed a part that was difficult to find but they were able to get it within a day. Great service!

Diedre B.
04/01/2020
Great service.
Again, swift, thorough and reasonably priced service.

Mark S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/30/2020
Used car check out
We brought my son's Miata in to get checked over and they gave us a very thorough and honest assessment of it's condition. It probably save us thousands of dollars compared to them just fixing what we originally thought were the problems. We so highly value their honesty and integrity. We have referred friends here and will continue to do so.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/27/2020
Excellent Service...Friends
I started going to Autosmith two years ago after painstakingly researching automotive mechanics in the Colorado Springs area. I was rather doubtful I would find a place as personable, as
willing to explain things, and as genuine as the mechanic I had in a small town in Northern Wisconsin. The first thing that intrigued me about Autosmith was that Jamie did/does about as much diagnosing of vehicular issues as her husband does! Wonderful and puts women more at ease in an automotive situation! The second thing is that either one will give you a thorough explanation of the problem, whether or not it can be deferred,
and how much it will cost. Third, I thoroughly enjoy taking my truck in and spending time just talking to them like I talk to friends. If you want an honest assessment of your vehicle (or the vehicle you are planning to buy), affordable prices and friendly conversation, this is the place! I very much appreciate their time, and the expertise of their staff!. My vehicle is in good hands with knowledgeable and certified mechanics
and people I know want me to be safe! on the road.

DF
Dennis F.
03/26/2020
Managed well by honest owners who take care of their customers
My experience with this Autosmith shop has been first rate for years! I trust them completely. Darrin and Jamie do right by their clients.

TH
Terry H.
03/26/2020
Honest, reliable
You will get honest, reliable work here. Been a customer almost 20 years now.

JJ
Jan J.
03/25/2020
Personal and Professional
They have kept our old Honda on the road past 200,000 miles! Always kind, personal and professional.

JI
John I.
03/24/2020
Great service still...
Once again quick and accurate service provided with no attempts at upsales. I've been using Autosmith for over 6 years and always the best.

RK
Richard K.
Nissan Xterra
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business is very good. They always had good service. He has been there twice and both times they were good. The employees were friendly, he respects the work they do and he is happy with it.