RK
Rosemary K.
Pontiac Montana
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Rosemary said she's satisfied with the service.

FV
Fidelis V.
Saturn VUE
03/23/2018
Best Auto Service in Town
AutoSmith is the only place I will ever take my vehicle. Because they are honest and they won't sell you something just to sell. You can trust that their services are done well and their parts are of good quality. They take care of your vehicle as if it were there own. So when you leave the shop, you can leave feeling that your car is safe and know that the work was well done. Thank you Darren and Jamie.

John C.
03/23/2018
Prompt service and detailed explanation.
Completely satisfied! Thank you.

Josh T.
Ford Edge
03/21/2018
Best experience with a mechanic
The folks at Autosmith are always helpful. They care about doing the job right, and helping the customer understand exactly what is going on.

Drew C.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Drew said the repairs were done in a timely manner. The business was friendly and cost-effective.

LL
Leanna L.
03/19/2018
Great service and friendly!
After having a bad experience at another service center, I brought my vehicle to Autosmith and couldn't have been more pleased. Not only did they perform the service I needed, but they went over my car thoroughly. I also like the fact they give you a complete fact sheet and review of your car, so you can know what services have been done and what you may need in the future. I will definitely be using them in the future!

Jim R.
Audi allroad
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a great job.

DK
Doug K.
03/17/2018
Continued Great Service
Always reliable, competent staff. Very knowledgeable, whether it's my old truck or my old car. It's a nice, friendly atmosphere, and they provide a loaner car to keep me on my way.

EH
Erik H.
Colorado
Acura MDX
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Erik said he had a great experience.

TP
Tara P.
Saturn VUE
03/12/2018
Timely Service
Great having a mechanic who does a thorough check with each oil change so I can know which parts are worn and need replacing or repair. They are quick and efficient and even test drive your car to make sure all is working properly. I highly recommend Autosmith.

Joe P.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the staff were very knowledgeable and they know what they're doing.

Jamie H.
Kia Soul
03/11/2018
60,000 mile tune up
I had a great experience with Autosmith. They were easy to work with and good communicators. They provided the service to my car efficiently and did a good job I will use them again

Lacey B.
Toyota Tundra
03/06/2018
Amazing customer service!
Another wonderful experience! Thank you for the prompt and thorough service again!

Mike M.
Buick Regal
03/02/2018
Fantastic Service
We are so impressed with Autosmith that we have used them exclusively for over a decade. Recently, we had a major emergency issue with one of our vehicles. The Autosmith team were able to get us back on the road quickly and we were able to use our Autobucks (loyalty rewards program) to defray the cost. We won't go anywhere else!

ZM
Zack M.
03/02/2018
Parts replaced under Warranty
I am always so pleased with how Honest Autosmith is. They agreed to uphold their warranty, something that does not always happen at other places, and fix my parts free of charge. They also warned me not to drive over a certain amount so that it would still be covered. They really care about their customers and I cannot say enough about them. I have two small children, and they love visiting Autosmith because of how friendly Jamie is. And, I enjoy coming here because I know they will have my safety in mind.

AD
Amy D.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/24/2018
Fixed brake light
Needed a new brake light on a Friday afternoon. They had it and installed it in just a few minutes. Great service always.

BC
Bill C.
Subaru Legacy
02/24/2018
Just a regular visit
Just an oil change, and safety check. One unique characteristic of Autosmith - normal rotation of tires happen at 10K mile increments. They check the wear on the tires, and rotate only if they see uneven wear. That saves the customer money on a task which has become routine in other shops.

Aaron M.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said that the service was worth the money.

Jonathan H.
02/21/2018
Blown Away!
Wow! They are amazing. I brought my 2014 Subaru Outback in wondering if it needed a few things. They could have tried to sell me a bunch of services, but, instead, they fixed only the things that needed to be done at a reasonable price! I will be back!

James M.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
James said the employees got his service parts quickly. The work was done at a really good price.