Kia Soul
10/29/2019
Wicked Awesome!!!
They are fantastic!! Was able to get in short notice and have my tires switched out for the white weather conditions. Autosmith is the BEST!

John H.
Acura MDX
10/29/2019
Always in good hands!
I always trust Autosmith with our vehicles - I recently brought my Acura in for an oil change and they not only topped off my fluids, but found a major issue that needed to be addressed before my long weekend trip. I always trust them to take good care of our cars, trucks and more! Thank you!

PM
Phil M.
10/25/2019
The best auto mechanics in town
I've been a satisfied Autosmith customer for 14 years - Darren and Jamie run a great business.

NS
Nathan S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they were quick and he had no more issues with the vehicle - that means they did high quality work. He also appreciated having the use of a courtesy vehicle.

BV
Bill V.
Monument, CO
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2019
always been good service by knowledgeable personnel over the years...........with the loaner(s) available it makes things a lot more convenient.
see above

FV
Fidelis V.
Saturn VUE
10/06/2019
Colorado's Best
You can not find any other auto shop who will take care of your vehicle as good as Autosmith. I will only take my car to Autosmith cause they are the only people that are honest and give you the best service in town. Love Love Love them.

HG
Hunter G.
10/03/2019
Customer service
Took the time to explain things, didn’t just give me quick fly by. Much appreciative.

Jeane H.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jeane said they always take of her at this business, and she has gone to them for years. She said she has recommended this place.

Lucille B.
09/25/2019
Great staff.
Jamie is great. She explained everything to me that was going to be done to my car and even sent me a video. While my car was getting worked on I rented a loner car from Autosmith, for only $5 a day.

Cymmie B.
09/19/2019
Autosmith
I appreciate your personalized service and your attention to detail. I always feel that I can trust that you have my best interests and safety at heart and that is so important! Thank you for the use of your loaner car when it turned out that the repairs were going to take longer than first anticipated!

Jeremy S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the place was really friendly, did quality work and he had no issues with them.

Dina D.
Nissan Sentra
09/07/2019
Professional, honest, quality work!
So glad I found this shop when I first moved to Colorado Springs.

TF
Tyler F.
09/05/2019
Autosmith has been a part of our family for many years. We always have a great experience and the owners are amazing! I can’t explain how many times we have been in a jam and everything Is a lot less stressful with Autosmith!

JJ
Jan J.
08/30/2019
Customer service
Simply the best service in town. Their attention to detail is great and they always take the time to really explain what is going on with my old car...when they could easily say, get rid of it and buy a newer car!

Jaime A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said the staff were fantastic and they always took care of everything she needs.