Jaime A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said the staff were fantastic and they always took care of everything she needs.

SN
Stuart N.
08/22/2019
feels good not to be in a McDonalds type atmosphere,
feels good not to be in a McDonalds type atmosphere and felt confident that service was done with attention to detail from the conversation

CP
Carol P.
08/22/2019
Honest! Gives options.
Knowledgeable. Doesn’t recommend unnecessary replacements.

Betty M.
Acura MDX
08/17/2019
No surprises
Everyone is very polite and nice and explains what is being done to my car very clearly. They do not do anything to my car without checking with me first and letting me know exactly what it is going to cost me. No surprises when I get the bill.

DK
Doug K.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
08/17/2019
Always responsive to emergency needs
You can't plan for roadside emergencies, but when they have happened the Autosmith team has always been quick to respond with seasoned diagnoses and getting my vehicle in for appropriate and timely repairs.

TP
Tara P.
08/16/2019
Great Service!
I always take my car to Autosmith because of their stellar customer service. They never push additional products on you but rather make suggestions and give you the power to decide. I highly recommend Autosmith for your car.

Jordan S.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was good from start to finish and he got in quick.

EM
Ernie M.
GMC Jimmy
08/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Quick appointments and upfront pricing before the jobs done.

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
08/14/2019
Thanks
Battery had bad cell, due to that it would not hold charge. The fix was a new battery. The warranty was great. Thanks again.

SP
Shelby P.
Nissan Rogue Select
08/09/2019
Friendly and honest service
I was shocked to see what this place charged me for checking my car out.... in a good way!!!! I highly recommend Autosmith for any car needs. Jaimie was super nice and helpful! My entire experience was easy!

DK
David K.
Chevrolet Tracker
08/05/2019 Category: Service
David said he can trust Darin's opinions and his honesty. The employees are good mechanics and this is a good family business.

Dean L.
07/21/2019
Thorough.
These folks are knowledgeable, honest and fair. You can trust their service and their advice!

TH
Terry H.
07/20/2019
Always value added @ Autosmith
While completing an oil change for me they performed a load test on my battery and found that my battery had begun to fail. They might have saved me from being stranded with a dead battery somewhere - easier to fix these issues before there is failure.

AW
Andrea W.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the business had great customer service and they were also very prompt.

Mazda Protege
07/11/2019
Good People!
I started using the services of Autosmith a year ago when my mechanic retired. I have had very good experiences with them, from basic maintenance to more-complex repairs. They are adept at diagnosis, and then repairs. And everyone on staff is polite, responsive, and attentive to cost. I will stick with them as long as I have a car, and as long as they are in business!