LL
Leanna L.
02/25/2021
Friendly, complete service
Friendly staff, never pushy. They do thorough job on maintenance of my car. Very trustworthy.
Highly recommend!

BC
Bill C.
02/23/2021
100k miles - oil change
What I really appreciate - the complimentary safety check. They look for anything that could cause trouble

Steve B.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2021
Excellent local shop. Great oeople.
I have been using Autosmith for quite some time. I have used many shops over the years, and was happy to finally find one I could feel comfortable with. Jamie and Darren are great. They treat you like they really appreciate your business. They have always done top quality work. I never feel like they try to "upsell" me. They explain what needs to be done and why. I appreciate owners who are involved in the operation of their business. It is better for the business and better for the customer. I also appreciate that if they can't do a particular job, they will recommend the right shop to get the job done for me. I always recommend Autosmith to anyone looking for auto repair.

EP
Eddy P.
02/15/2021
Honest mechanic tells you not to do work.
Very honest. Their business model apears to be offering great service and doing what is in their clients' best interest to drive return business. I have sent a half dozen family and friends there over the years and everyone was pleased. When they tell me something I trust them.

02/15/2021
Great team!

Jennifer F.
Lexus LX 570
02/11/2021
I love this place. They are always accommodating, thorough, transparent and affordable. I won’t go anywhere else.

TP
Tara P.
02/09/2021
Quick and easy
Took my Subaru in for its 3000 mile check up. Was able to get a loaner car for the day but got my car back within four hours!

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
02/04/2021
They are friendly and helpful
Best place to go to have your vehicle worked on

David B.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/04/2021
Good communication
Very through with the inspection of the vehicle. Good communication with me as to the condition of the car and what immediate needs are. They will also tell you about what to expect for repairs that are not needed right away.

CL
Cynthia L.
01/22/2021
The team at Autosmith has always been helpful & friendly. They always make great recommendations on what repairs are urgent & if some can wait until a little later. Their communication is great & they always keep me informed of anything they may find with my car that we weren't expecting.

Jacque T.
01/22/2021
Autosmith is fantastic!
Whenever I take my car to Autosmith I get honest and fair price service. This is really important to me as a woman to feel I can trust them.

01/08/2021
Amazing customer service!
I was having trouble with the transmission in one of our vehicles and was in need of quick assistance. Autosmith got my truck in the same day!

01/07/2021
They are understanding of expense and communicate honestly about what needs to happen immediately and what can wait awhile.

Sherie B.
Mercury Mariner
12/31/2020
thanks
My car had to be towed in. They got right on the repairs and were prompt on getting everything done for me.

Maggie W.
Fountain, CO
12/29/2020
Customer service excellent
Such good service. Went the extra mile to help us out!