12/24/2020
car maintenance
always calls and explains what needs to be done.
I know it will be done correctly.

RY
RONALD Y.
12/22/2020
Awful
Rude rude rude over priced

AU
ANNA U.
12/17/2020
Fast , efficient and accurate diGnosisi
I called around 1pm in the afternoon stating I needed car fixed asap because we were going to Orange Co. The next day. They diagnosed my car as having a broken starter and we were out of there a little before 5 pm. Starter installed and checklist of a smalll amount of items that needed attention in the future indicated. We were grateful and imp ressed with their speedy service.

MARIE G.
12/11/2020
Outstanding customer service
Their customer service is outstanding. I have a 1997 Honda, maintenance has been deferred much too long. They gave me estimates on what needs to be done, the order of importance. The shocks are original and need to be replaced, explained and showed uneven ware on tires because of shocks needing to be replaced.
I so appreciate the attention and time they took, not just telling me but showing me.
AAA gave me a recommendation for this shop. I would also recommend them to anyone needing work on their car. 😇😍

JASON S.
12/09/2020
Great work
I don't have much to say but they did a great job and did not try to sell me extra stuff I didn't need.

CG
CAROL G.
Kia Optima
12/07/2020
Honest informative & good service
The owner was very honest & informative. Fast service my car was done in same day. Price was very fare. And they offered me ride home while car was being worked on. Big thumbs up!

JOHN L.
12/03/2020
BEST SERVICE
Got me in right away
Did quick service on my company vehicle
In and out.
Thanks again
John
Tech Pros Pest Control

LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
12/01/2020
Friendly staff, did only the work I wanted done🙂 pretty busy shop. Did not run me though the ringer. ( at least I don’t think they did )
I would recommend this shop to others
Five stars 5 ⭐️
Thank You all at Autotech in Riverside, Ca.
On 3rd St and Chicago

JOHN K.
11/24/2020
Tony and Jerod handle the needs of people with cheerfulness, confidence and respect. Their information is always totally reliable.
As usual, I'm happy with the genuine cordiality of the people at AUTOTECH. The quality of the automotive work and attention to detail is always impressive and reassuring. I know that when I drive away after periodic maintenance I have nothing to be concerned about regarding my pickup truck.
Thanks again, gentlemen, for your conscientious attention to the good condition of my vehicle, which is so important to my safety on the road. Gratefully, John Klure.

LH
LATRICE H.
Gardena, CA
Nissan 350Z
11/19/2020
Nice shop!
The guys there were super nice and tried everything to diagnose issues I was having prior to my visit. I'd definitely go back. Thank u!

SALLY W.
FIAT 500
11/18/2020
Excellence in Service, as Always..
I've been going to Autotech now for about 5 yrs, I've never had issue with ANY repair, pricing ALWAYS fair and fast. Customer for life

MY
Mike Y.
Saturn Relay
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Mike said outside of a snake almost biting him everything is fine. He enjoyed the time there.

MARY R.
11/16/2020
Excellent work!
Jared and his team treat you great right from the start! I'm happy to have found somewhere to take my car that you can trust!

JUSTIN M.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2020
Very helpful
Everyone was very helpful and friendly, seemed honest and up front.

JAMES H.
Grand Terrace, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/04/2020
Polite, appropriate, thourough service, with a smile.
Top notch