ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (2)

Ford Excursion
08/30/2020
My daughter and I feel safe now!๐Ÿ˜Š
There was a nasty shuddering almost every time I would brake, especially going down hill. Jarrod recommended higher end rotters and brake pads rather than the standard ones I had put on before. Yes, it was going to be more money, but because I have a very large and heavy vehicle, he thought it would be best. Boy was he right!! It drives like a dream now, no more shuddering!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I really appreciate the fact that he didn't just sell me the cheapest product, but rather what would be safest and best for my daughter and I. Thank you Jarrod!!

COSMA S.
Lake Mathews, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/27/2020
The work was done in a timely manner & very professionally.
My wait time was minimal and my necessary service was done quickly and professionally. I am accustomed to this kind of service each time I take my vehicles to AUTOTECH..

RT
RENATO T.
Nissan Frontier
08/22/2020
The service advisor, Jarred and the technicians are honest, reliable and hardworking.
Their charges are reasonable compared to the dealer. They will give suggested recommendation
as to maintenance to upkeep your vehicle. Keep up the good work and through word of mouth your number of clients will increase and everybody will be happy. Thank you very much.

Mazda Tribute
08/21/2020
Always reliably good service and price
Autotech is the only garage I recommend when family and friends are looking to have their cars repaired, smog tested, etc.

SCOTT B.
08/20/2020
Fast service and honest
Same day service was nice

JASON S.
08/19/2020
Fixed broken ac for me
They fixed my broken ac for me at a reasonable price.

TH
TIM H.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2020
Honest
Great place to take your vehicle too they are honest and I always feel welcome when I show up there jered is awesome he welcomes me the same way every time I go there

DEBI L.
08/06/2020
Outstanding
I was extremely pleased with everyone here. I was in and out in an hour. They were 1/3 the price of the dealer. Car drives like a champ.....yeah! I'll be back.

Perris, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
08/04/2020
Auto shop review
Explanation of work done on my car was thorough not as timely as I would had liked but they do good work, Would recommend friends,

DAN C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/03/2020
A/C needs total replacement.
Iโ€™ve been bringing my vehicles here for twenty years. They tell me whatโ€™s wrong and I fix it myself. This time A/C went belly up. Iโ€™ll let them fix it. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll do a great job. Good people good attitudes always.

JULIE L.
08/01/2020
Auto tech has been a great service to my
98 Ford ranger pickup.Have been going to
auto tech for years.great customer service,
integrity, prices are good and Tony and
his crew are the best.Have recommended
Auto tech to other people and they have
been satisfied with the service.
N

CHARLES S.
07/28/2020
The atmoshere and people where so kind
From my first steps in the door until i picked up my car i got a feeling of professionalism and trust, not to mention the work is great thank you

SK

DANNY C.
Scion iM
07/24/2020
Great services
Jared was a great customer services