SI
Sunni I.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Sunni said she has had consistent service with this business.

SA
Shaun A.
San Bernardino, CA
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Shaun said the customer service was good and that his vehicle was fixed.

LF
LAMAR F.
San Bernardino, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
06/18/2020
Friendly
Friendly, nice, finish with work prior to pick .

GM
GEORGE M.
INFINITI I35
06/13/2020
Professional
The shop is consistent with high quality work. The staff know there stiff, no matter what has been wrong with my car, they always know excatly what it is, no hidden fees, upfront and trustworthy

GS
GAREN S.
06/12/2020
Service for my 2012 F350 Dually
The team at autocracy communicated effectively and worked diligently to render services required to my vehicle.

A bright and personable bunch, they made me feel valued and comfortable throughout the entire process.

If you're looking for service for your vehicle, don't bother looking anywhere else!

JEREMIAH F.
Honda Element
06/09/2020
Straight forward, easy to deal with, all at a fair price.
Took my Honda element in after someone stole my Catalytic Converter. They gave a estimate of price and time needed to get the job done, and even helped with getting photos and information to my insurance. Very happy with their work.

05/20/2020
Helpful Auto tech guys
I think they are nice and do great work, that is trustworthy.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
05/19/2020
Awesome
This is the best place to take your car! I WILL NOT take my car anywhere else. They are honest and thats hard to find now adays

Honda Accord Coupe
05/18/2020
They are informative and detailed oriented.
They care about their customers and their vehicles. They keep in communication with you and are very helpful. Work is done in a timely manner.

DARIN P.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Avalon
05/11/2020
Always do a great job
These guys always do a good job for me. This is the second car I’ve brought them. They previously worked on my Corvette.

RO
ROBIN O.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/05/2020
Excellent customer service
Each time we have taken a vehicle to Auto Tech, we feel they are very honest and only complete the work that needs to be done. They gave me a ride home and when my car was finished they also picked me up. They are fast in completing the work, extremely polite, their customer service couldn’t be any better! Thank you Auto Tech!

SHARI W.
Pontiac Sunfire
05/04/2020
They were great and fast with their work

MINH L.
Hyundai Accent
04/29/2020
Simple and Easy! Very satisfied
My car overheated. I dropped off the car the next day and it was quoted in the next 2 hours. The car spent another day at the shop and was ready to run in less than 2 days. Very simple and straight to the point. Highly recommend it!

MOLLY H.
Saturn VUE
04/23/2020
I’m so glad I found Autotec to take care of the service needs on my 2008 Saturn Vue. They are professional and trustworthy, especially during this COVID19 pandemic.

BL
BRANDON L.
04/23/2020
Nice, fast and reliable.
They got my smog done fast and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend it to my co-workers, family and friends.