ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (2)

JULIE L.
08/01/2020
Auto tech has been a great service to my
98 Ford ranger pickup.Have been going to
auto tech for years.great customer service,
integrity, prices are good and Tony and
his crew are the best.Have recommended
Auto tech to other people and they have
been satisfied with the service.
N

CHARLES S.
07/28/2020
The atmoshere and people where so kind
From my first steps in the door until i picked up my car i got a feeling of professionalism and trust, not to mention the work is great thank you

SK

DANNY C.
Scion iM
07/24/2020
Great services
Jared was a great customer services

SEAN S.
Burlingame, CA
07/22/2020
Great communication and fast, reliable service
Drove by this shop for an AC issue in my car. They were able to diagnose and fix the issue in just a couple of hours. The receipt and statement also showed detailed information about the issue and what was repaired. As well as a price breakdown of the parts and service. Was very satisfied.

TERESA B.
Buick Regal
Great place!
The staff were very prompt, courteous and helpful. I recieved a call back quite quickly with what the problem was and how much it would cost. I am very happy with AutoTech and would highly recommend them to fsmily and friends

AR
ART R.
The People
Friendly, cooperative and great work ethic. What more could you expect?
I would recommend these guys all day long and have been.

WR
Walter R.
Kia Forte
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the staff is always honest, competent and efficient.

DK

JN
JESSE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/07/2020
Great timely service. Staff was attentive and handled my repairs professionally.

CAT M.
Hemet, CA
07/07/2020
Customer service their work
Always do a great job went other places for convenience but not worth it ... will drive here everytime

RO
RICHARD O.
07/02/2020
Ignition was Locked
Not too sure how I feel. I feel the labor was really expensive but the mechanic and the guy inside seemed honest and like they repaired what was needed. I was at their mercy. I just wanted my car fixed. Had a bought the part myself and shopped around for labor, maybe it would have been done for less. They were AAA Approved so they gotta be doing something right. People were professional, courteous and fairly quick. I have no complaints.

PB
Patrick B.
Kia Rondo
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said that they did what he wanted them to do. He's very satisfied with their service.

JANET L.
06/30/2020
Recent service for my Mazda6
What makes this place great - the employees & the value of the work done. I feel comfortable talking with staff about what I need. I truly appreciate that I am not treated as an uninformed female. I know my car and have a basic idea of what might be happening. They listen to my concerns, follow - up through out the service, discussing what they have found, offering suggestions and getting the work done in a timely manner. I appreciate the pickup/drop-off service as well. There's a lot of mechanics in my family (although none locally lol) so I'm familiar with part pricing and time allotments. I believe I am getting a fair value for the work done. I have recommended several friends to AutoTech.