Pontiac Grand Prix
01/22/2020
Superb service, pricing, & outcome
In short summary, this is the place to fix the car without looking any further.

I had serious issue with engine oil leaking. I am new in the place so i also had no idea which mechanics to go nearby. Based on several calling to mechanic shops, I choose to go to autotech because they sounded more caring about their customers, just based on how they offered immediate service and actually asked about my car unlike many others didn't really care but taking appointments. Only couple hours after dropping car, Joseph called to inform about finding of issue of oil leaking and also coolant leaking issue. Next day, my car was fully fixed and the owner(I assume) kindly described and explain the issue in detail and how they fixed. Also he shared possible issue to be fixed as recommendation without aggressively asking to fix it. The environment felt family owned with professional customer caring. So far i do not experience any past issue with the car. I was worried to get ripped off as i am not too familiar with mechanics nearby but Autotech did help me with great experience by providing good service and price.

BILL M.
Dodge Journey
01/14/2020
Awesome
From the very first word, I could tell this auto shop was different from others I have dealt with. They did not try to over sell. The service was quick an they were wonderful to work with.

MY
Mike Y.
Saturn Relay
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business is okay, he will go back and does recommend them to others. The only issue is they took the instrument panel out to replace some light bulbs. He said it seems some of the lights are not working but it is okay unless he drives at night.

AA
ALFONSO A.
01/03/2020
Customer service
Very helpful great customer service

JANET L.
01/02/2020
Repairs for my Mazda6 - Greatly appreciated
I called about an issue with my heater. The staff took the time to really check it out and found there was actually a leak with water hose and clamps that were causing the problem. I asked them to do an inspection of my vehicle. They did and found a potential issue with my brakes which I also had repaired.

I feel very comfortable with their service. I appreciate how they explain what repairs are needed, actually going to the extent of sharing photos of the repairs needed. (previous visit) They do not try to "upsale" you things you don't need. I saw them give a customer several quotes for repairs, based on the priority so the customer would know what to expect.

DONALD G.
Saturn VUE
Reasonable prices And friendly staff
They were almost ready to close and I walked in needing a smog check And they happily took me in right away. When finished(passed smog) told me a couple of things I should take care of but they did not pressure me and said I did not have to do them right away And gave me estimates on having these things done. One I thought was a little high but the other one was extremely reasonable. In fact I thought all their prices were Very competitive. The whole staff/owners we are very knowledgeable and friendly Plus I didn’t have to wait very long! I was extremely happy with the service I received.

PE
PORSCHA E.
Kia Sorento
12/30/2019
The men are very helpful
Very respectful and helpful I would recommend my family and friends here

Jeep Cherokee
Always Great Service
There’s not much to say when there’s no problem! Dependable, trustworthy and professional.

TH
TIM H.
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2019
They make you feel like family
Jerad is so helpful and honest I have never been to a shop where people their made me feel so welcome I can even call them up and ask questions and they help me over the phone and very reasonable prices

RAYMOND S.
Nissan 350Z
12/11/2019
Smog check
Brought in a car that has been sitting for quite some time for a smog check. Staff did a quick check on the computer and determined car was running well. Did the smog check for me just before closing and got me in and out quickly. Great job. Will be back soon.

SHAWN S.
Nuevo, CA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
12/09/2019
Above and beyond
They rotated my RV tires, but could not align it dt the width of my RV. Instead of just sending me on my way, they found some one else that could take care of me right away.

RICHARD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/06/2019
Customer Service
I've been coming to Autotech for several years and their customer service is excellent. Everyone is courteous and friendly and they explain things to you so that you understand.

SANDRA C.
12/05/2019
Customer service
Good customer service, not long waiting.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you Sandra! We Appreciate your Positive Responce!

ROGER R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/05/2019
Automotive expertise is unparalleled. Staff is personable, professional, prompt.
This company's commitment to professional automotive services is exemplary. In many years going there, they have never been unable to tackle whatever vehicular problem prompted the visit. They keep you posted on problems they find with your vehicle, give accurate cost estimates, can ballpark about when your vehicle will be ready, look for and recommend other work that will make the vehicle perform better, and at some point later will call to ask if there have been any problems with anything they did. All these are reasons customers return.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you Rodger of your Honest Opinion of AutoTech!

WJ
WILL J.
Kia Sedona
11/27/2019
Friendly place
I really enjoy these business, even though it costs me hundreds of dollars every time I'd show up. LOL
People are very friendly and try hard to make your experience pleasant. In case it works!!!