SG
SUSAN G.
11/26/2019
Trustworthy
Autowise has always given me quality workmanship. I trust their advise. Though more pricey than some other local shops, they have never steered me wrong and I can rely on them to do the work right. If there is ever a problem or a question, they are more than willing to satisfy the customer.

PL
PATTY L.
Nissan Versa
11/25/2019
Always great service and nice people to work with.
25 yr customer

SN
Shirley N.
Oakland, CA
Scion xA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said this business always does a great job. They were unable to get to her vehicle the 1st day so she did have to leave it for a 2nd day.

AC
Andrew C.
Cadillac DeVille
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said everything turned out well at this business. He has had no problems since the repair. Everything has been fine.

AH
Anh H.
Acura ILX
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Anh said the service was good.

11/22/2019
Great service, friendly people!
Autowise is my new car service center! They do it all: smog, tires, maintenance and repair. Highly recommended!

KAT M.
Volvo 850
11/21/2019
Amazing and honest auto care
As long as I live in this area, I will bring my car here. What I liked most was the consistency of their updates - if they say they will call Tuesday, they will call Tuesday. They are easy to talk to and excellent at explaining the going-ons of your car. The prices seem fair, but as I am new to car-ownership I cannot speak much on that. Awesome experience!

AH
Alain H.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Alain said when she calls the business they always have a time to take her vehicle and get it out the same day. She said they're willing to give her a ride home and pick her up when it's done. The prices were reasonable and she was very happy with the service.

JV
JULIE V.
Dodge Dakota
11/10/2019
Nice pre-holiday surprise
They took me in right away to get a frozen lug out so I could have a tired fixed that picked up a screw - I’m able to travel safe and go see my elderly mother :)

Pleasanton, CA
Porsche Panamera
11/09/2019
Thank You Autowise for turning a bad day into , it all worked out to be a good day
Our Porsche broke down on a Sunday outside of Salinas and I had it towed to autowise shop in Union City. Owner Mike Sellar met us there and locked the car up in the shop and drove us to our home in Pleasanton. By the end of the next day, the car was fixed and returned to us. Thanks for the great service Mike, we will always return are business to Autowise Car Care.

ROGER B.
INFINITI Q45
11/08/2019
Great service and done right.
I trust their recommendations.

PL
PATTY L.
11/05/2019
Good work
Always great service and nice people to work with. Going there for 25 years.

DAREN C.
11/04/2019
I’ve been taking my Pilot to AutoWise for 10+ years. Just had all the major fluids replaced...friendly, honest, great customer service. On our way to 200,000 miles!

AC
ALAN MUDA C.
10/27/2019
Stalled Car Fixed
My 2001 Odyssey's engine suddenly wouldn't start. I towed my car to Autowise for troubleshoot around 4pm, cause was identified at 5pm that the starter motor failed after 229K miles. My car was fixed and available for me the next day at 10am.

GH
GREGORY H.
10/27/2019
Great service &price .Fast friendlywork .

NB
NAJIB B.
Acura MDX
10/26/2019
Excellent work
Excellent customer service right to the point diagnose and repair at reasonable price

LP
Lee P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the business was very good. He said every time he goes there he never has any issues and they take care of him.

Dodge Charger
10/20/2019
Best Experience!
Autowise was highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Welcoming, knowledgeable and accomodating.
Thank You Autowise.

10/17/2019
Fast, friendly service

KATHY M.
10/14/2019
Courtesy and promptness
They were great, so nice, did what I needed quickly, I will be going back when I need more work done😀