AC
ANTHONY C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/06/2019
Did the job that was asked with integrity
Brought my car under a warranty claim even tho they didnt do the bigger portion of the job they still gave me the best customer service and helped me get myvclaim started and i would definitely do business there again

ST
Sunder T.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Sunder said the business was recommended to him by Triple A. He said he will be bringing his vehicle to the business for future services.

JJ
JAYAPRAKASH J.
06/01/2019
Nice service
Price is ok, He explains all the details before starting the service. Good drop and pickup during services.

Acura 2.3CL
05/30/2019
Very reasonable prices and fast friendly service
My water pump broke oh Memorial Day. Surprise they were open and I was able to have my car towed to this business. I expected a 2-3 day time frame. Low and behold they started on it first thing Tuesday random it was ready for pickup that evening. Also love they are open 7-7. Great hours for us commuting. Mike and Laurie are great. James is funny. A pleasure doing business with them

05/30/2019
Excellent independent service center
Quality work, great management, great people.

RUBEN B.
Ford Flex
05/26/2019
First visit
Excellent service. Came highly recommended by Dave Wheeler. It was all he said and more . Close .. good parking.. efficient .. friendly

Abraham B.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Abraham said they are very easy to work with and are straight up. He said they are a great service.

GB
Ginger B.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Ginger said the service was good and was completed in a timely manner.

NP
NEZY P.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/22/2019
Professionalism.
The people that run this business are very pleasant and well- mannered. They care about their clients and treat them with respect and honesty. I am extremely happy to bring my car to their shop and not have to worry about the quality of their work.

SASCHA M.
So helpful and knowledgeable
Very professional. I'm glad I found you !

Problems solved efficiently & effectively
I have an old minivan and still need to depend on it for my transportation, it is Autowise that I can still have a reliable car to drive.
Autowise correctly diagnosed problems and fix them. That's why I have a reliable car to use.

CLARENCE S.
Modesto, CA
Great service.
Decent price for great work

PF
PAT F.
05/19/2019
I can always count on Auto Wise to provide excellent, quick service!
My car started making a weird noise as I was driving & I wisely called CSAA to tow me over to Auto Wise just as they were closing for the evening. They checked it out in the morning and advised it was a hose that went bad and ruined the water pump. Since it was there, I mentioned a couple of other minor issues that also needed attention, so they fixed those too. Their shuttle service picked me up in the afternoon and I feel the price was quite reasonable. I am very happy that I discovered Auto Wise. I have used them for ten years and will continue to do so. They are good, honest people.

KEN M.
GMC Suburban
05/19/2019
GO SHARKS!
Thanks again for your clear explanation of the problem, your honesty and hospitality.
Oh and GO SHARKS

GK
GLENN K.
05/16/2019
Family owned business that takes care of its customers
Mike and Laurie pay attention to details and have top notch mechanics in the shop

PS
Paul S.
Dodge Caravan
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff did a very, very good job and he is pleased with everything.

BD
BRIAN D.
05/15/2019
Great place
Got a water pump & hose change, that only took a day(that's fast), they did a great job and not to expensive. The people are friendly and helpful. If you want it done right the first time go here.

MICHAEL R.
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/11/2019
Convenient location and they’ve provided work in the past
The shop has done well by me for years.

SK
STEPHEN K.
05/11/2019
Good job as always.
Recommendations are presented in a non pressure manner making the decision process easier.

BESSERY S.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/10/2019
They are efficient and got 2 of my flat tires done quick
They are very friendly and got the job done quick. I would definitely come back here if I needed something else done for my car