AH
Alain H.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Alain said when she calls the business they always have a time to take her vehicle and get it out the same day. She said they're willing to give her a ride home and pick her up when it's done. The prices were reasonable and she was very happy with the service.

JV
JULIE V.
Hayward, CA
Dodge Dakota
11/10/2019
Nice pre-holiday surprise
They took me in right away to get a frozen lug out so I could have a tired fixed that picked up a screw - I’m able to travel safe and go see my elderly mother :)

Pleasanton, CA
Porsche Panamera
11/09/2019
Thank You Autowise for turning a bad day into , it all worked out to be a good day
Our Porsche broke down on a Sunday outside of Salinas and I had it towed to autowise shop in Union City. Owner Mike Sellar met us there and locked the car up in the shop and drove us to our home in Pleasanton. By the end of the next day, the car was fixed and returned to us. Thanks for the great service Mike, we will always return are business to Autowise Car Care.

ROGER B.
INFINITI Q45
11/08/2019
Great service and done right.
I trust their recommendations.

PL
PATTY L.
11/05/2019
Good work
Always great service and nice people to work with. Going there for 25 years.

DAREN C.
11/04/2019
I’ve been taking my Pilot to AutoWise for 10+ years. Just had all the major fluids replaced...friendly, honest, great customer service. On our way to 200,000 miles!

AC
ALAN MUDA C.
10/27/2019
Stalled Car Fixed
My 2001 Odyssey's engine suddenly wouldn't start. I towed my car to Autowise for troubleshoot around 4pm, cause was identified at 5pm that the starter motor failed after 229K miles. My car was fixed and available for me the next day at 10am.

GH
GREGORY H.
10/27/2019
Great service &price .Fast friendlywork .

NB
NAJIB B.
Acura MDX
10/26/2019
Excellent work
Excellent customer service right to the point diagnose and repair at reasonable price

LP
Lee P.
Hayward, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the business was very good. He said every time he goes there he never has any issues and they take care of him.

Dodge Charger
10/20/2019
Best Experience!
Autowise was highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Welcoming, knowledgeable and accomodating.
Thank You Autowise.

10/17/2019
Fast, friendly service

KATHY M.
10/14/2019
Courtesy and promptness
They were great, so nice, did what I needed quickly, I will be going back when I need more work done😀

BO
Brad O.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brad said that they are excellent. They treat him well and they are fair.

KN
KATHY N.
Saturn Ion
10/10/2019
I take both of my cars here. I feel the job is always well done and the price is right for the work completed. I would go no where else.

10/10/2019
Fast, friendly service
They promised a call soon for a regular maintenance and smog check. It was ready in a few hours.

DY
DORRIS Y.
10/09/2019
good service
Service is very kind and nice .

DAN G.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/09/2019
Fast And Honest.
Very happy with this shop. What originally brought me to them was a car problem that other shops couldn’t fix. Autowise solved the problem. I’ve been with them for 7 or 8 years now.

Justine M.
Castro Valley, CA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Justine said everything went pretty well with this business, the price was good, they had good service and it was ready pretty quickly.

LA
LEONARD A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/04/2019
Good work. Clean shop honest people
I’ve used other shops to know the difference