Dave H.

Susan M.
Mazda CX-9
06/08/2019
oil change
Always friendly service and even balanced out the air in my tires. :)

John K.
Kia Rondo
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff have always done him right.

AK
Allen K.
Lexus SC 430
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Allen said this business was very good. He is happy with what they did for him.

Steve M.
06/02/2019
Auto Repair Experts Who Treat Customers Right
I trust AutoXtend to make my 2009 Camry serve me well for many more years. Free shuttle service worked well with my schedule. I had my car back by lunchtime with defect repaired and routine maintenance accomplished.

KC
Kim C.
Cadillac CTS
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Kim said they are great. They always give her excellent service.

CR
Candy R.
05/19/2019
Great service!!
They have always been upfront and honest when it comes to what my car needs it’s very much appreciated

BP
Bill P.
INFINITI FX45
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

Jason B.
05/13/2019
They were nice,fast and honored my AAA membership.

CR
Christian R.
05/10/2019
Diagnostic Knowledge
My boyfriend and I had obtained a used Mustang and were entertaining the idea of making it a project/weekend car. Before purchasing, we had another shop inspect the car, and felt it was safe to make the purchase. After several issues later, and being misled by the other shop, we finally had AutoXtend check the car. We dropped the car after hours and I was promptly called within 5 minutes of the shop opening. They listened to all of my questions and concerns. I was called back within one hour with the most detailed list and estimates. I was able to use that information to make an informed decision on the car, authorized the repair I wanted, and that repair was completed before lunch. If we had just gone to AutoXtend in the first place, we would have saved so much time and so much money on the front end. We chose to trade in the Mustang and are much better off. I will never purchase another used vehicle without having AutoXtend inspect the car. Should any of our daily drivers ever encounter any issues, AutoXtend will have my business with no hesitation.

Dianne M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said the business always did a fabulous job, they were trustworthy and she did not have to wait long.

GMC Acadia
05/08/2019
Trustworthy and Competent
Trustworthy and Competent Service for a fair price. Hard to find in Knoxville.

Mike B.
Nissan Maxima
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
05/01/2019
Good folks and great service.
Always friendly and quick service.

Jeff D.
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2019
They Get it Done Correctly and Fast!
I took my car to a dealership for warranty work. After having my car almost a week and telling me 3 separate occasions that they would call me the next day with an update, they never called once and they were unable to repair it. AutoXTend not only called me with updates two or three times in one day, they have my car running like new and I had it back the next work day! Take your car here!