Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Carl W.
Ripley, OH
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dona. She said the facility did not make a successful repair and the vehicle broke down miles from the facility and is still stuck there.

MN
Mark N.
Corryton, TN
Kia Rio
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Mark said the tall, smiley employee acts as if he's a best friend. He shakes his hand and smoothes him over. The sensor light keeps coming on and was charged $100 for it, the part should be under warranty.
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/22/2014

Mark,

I am the the tall smiley guy who spoke with you about your check engine light issue.  Over the past two years when you have brought your KIA Rio in for a check engine light condition we have diagnosed the problem, tested and found that your vehicle has a bad Mass Air Flow meter. At both visits we spoke it detail about the condition and given you estimates for repair.  We assumed that due to the cost of the repair and because you are not experiencing any driveablity concerns you were waiting until further problems arose.  According to our records the faulty MAF has not been replaced here and therefore it isn't a warrantable item.  The charges for the individual testing was $37 at each visit over a two year period which is 1/2 the normal diagnostics charge. I will give you a call today to go over this in detail. We will be more than happy to order and replace the bad MAF at you convenience at the estimated cost given without any further diagnostics charge.  Thank you for your business and an opportunity to get to the bottom of this.  Rob Vandergriff

RO
Robert A. O.
04/05/2014
Not as friendly as in the past
My wife came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Front desk was not attended at first. Person who greeted her was not friendly. After service my wife noticed a lug not cover was missing. Initially they tried to convince her that it must have happened before she brought the car in. Eventually, a replacement cover was provided when one of the staff admitted that the cover could have been broken. Also when she inquired about a AAA discount the front desk person gave her a difficult time about it. We gave always gotten this discount on parfait in the past.
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/07/2014

Mr. Oconnor,

First thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about our poor performance on Friday. Your business and friendship are extremely important to us and I apologize for the way we dropped the ball through the entire process.  We had a shop meeting this morning and your review was read first, discussed and hopefully remedied so that it will not happen again. I will try to call you later this morning to discuss it personally with you.  We appreciate you and your family's confidence in our abilities and we will put forth the best effort to regain that trust.  Thank you again,  Rob Vandergriff

RD
Russ D.
Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

TP
Tom P.
08/03/2015
Diagnose Cause Charge Excessive
Seems like pricing for service is trending up. A $77.77 charge for "Diagnose cause of check engine light on" seems excessive. I'm a still a satisfied customer but am concerned about the rising prices.

Sean M.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/23/2012 Category: Service
Sean said they were average. He said he found nothing particularly good or bad about the service.

Sandy C.
06/17/2012
Where's the Mechanic?!
The service is fast, and the prices extremely high, but the personal touch ain't there. While the receptionist/secretary is quite good at her job, second-hand explanations aren't enough when I'm shelling out over $1200! The mechanic should take a few minutes from his expensive labor time to explain the problem and solution.
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 06/18/2012
Ms. Capps, We have apparently dropped the ball somewhere on our side in communicating with you. I will call you today to find out what we can do to correct the problem and deliver on your expectations. Our sincere apologies. Scott Lane

Denise S.
Heiskell, TN
Honda Accord
05/30/2012
Quick and efficient
Service was quick and efficient. Always pleased with the service at Autoextend. The people are a pleasure to work with.

TD
Terina D.
11/19/2011
Brakes for Honda
Price was a little higher than quoted but was explained and I was very satisfied with there work and everything they did. I love how they talk to you and tell you what they did and if you need anything else done. Would highly recommend.

OB
O. B.
Maynardville,TN
08/19/2011 Category: Service
Mr. B. said this business overcharged him. He would not recommend this business for service because of the reasons already stated. He probably will not be back to this business.

Mike B.
Nissan Maxima
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 01/15/2019

AH
Art H.
La Porte, IN
10/18/2018
Good
Good service! Personable and clean.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 10/23/2018

Jason C.
Tennessee
Ford Police Interceptor
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business provided good service. However, he said the prices were high.

La Follette, TN
09/09/2018
I just dropped in and asked if they could change the oil. They changed the oil and checked the tires. They were fast, courteous and efficient. I am going to bring my truck next week. Thanks!

TN
Terry N.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the staff did a really good job. They were clear when explaining the service to him.

Jaycen B.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Jaycen said after the service his steering wheel had issues that worried him a bit but they stopped after a few days of driving.

Roger W.
Tennessee
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the staff did a good job and they didn't overcharge.

Chas M.
Sharps Chapel, TN
GMC Acadia
12/18/2017
water pump
Found issue and fixed quickly with a loner car!

David H.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

LR
Leslie R.
Powell, TN
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Leslie said she would recommend them.