Cale S.
AVC Review
Chuck and team are the best. I wouldn’t want to take my Jeep anywhere else.

Jamar W.
Fortville, IN
GMC Yukon XL
Great Service & Workmanship
I only let AVC Auto service my vehicles. They offer great quality work and excellent customer service!

James R.
INFINITI QX56
12/13/2018
Very happy with the whole experience! They diagnosed the problem, explained the issue and answered my questions. The repair was done pretty quickly. So happy to have heat in my truck again!! Thank you, we will be back!!

SA
Sam A.
12/04/2018
Auto Repair
Very friendly, helpful, and thorough.

MF
Great service and recommendations

PC
Phil C.
11/20/2018
Stopped in and was able to get a new battery installed same day. Great group of people.
Great mechanics and good people to do business with. Prices are very reasonable.

Skip S.
Cicero, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Skip said that the business did everything quickly and that they were professional.

OD
Oumar D.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Oumar said they were quick, very polite and provided good service.

Dave R.
11/19/2018
Friendly service everytime
Very prompt service

RK
Richard K.
Cadillac DTS
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they did a good job.

John B.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was very prompt and on time.

Matthew R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2018
I'm very grateful to my daughter for having recommended AVC to me when we moved to Noblesville. They've always exceeded my expectations, and their pricing has always been more than reasonable. i would recommend AVC to anyone in the Indianapolis area.

DT
Dave T.
Carmel, IN
Toyota
11/06/2018
I won’t go anywhere else
I won’t go anywhere else!

SF
Steven F.
Trusted advice
I trust Chuck, Jason and the whole team at AVC to take care of our family autos. I know they look out for our best interest and I trust the recommendations they make.

John H.
GMC Acadia
Changed Headlight bulb
Got me in & taken care of right away!

LE
Loren E.
Jeep Compass
10/31/2018
First time customer. My vehicle was repaired on time and for less than I thought. Chuck was great. I will be a repeat customer.

BG
Brandon G.
Jeep Patriot
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he is satisfied with their service and they did a great job.

GB
Gary B.
Fishers, IN
Nissan Frontier
10/21/2018
Trustworthy Auto Servicing
I always appreciate (and enjoy) quality service for a fair price when I take my vehicles to AVC Auto. Top quality service and great professionalism!

Jay A.
Mercury Sable
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the service was good, however, he felt that it was very overpriced.
Chuck L. from AVC Auto responded on 10/26/2018

Hello Jay. I understand your'e concern, this vehicle had a problem that was intermitten. Also, not a normal concern for most repairs. after capturing failure & pinpoint testing, wiring determined to be faulty. AVC discussed in detail step by step charges. You chose for AVC to rewire system. No hidden charges. AVC did fix this vehicles problem, instead of guessing, adding on to costs. Our technicians are very capable, non commision based, honest people or would not be here. For 20 years I have put quality over profit. I always will. Please contact me for any concerns or just want to discuss.

Sincerely,

317-443-1188 mobile

Jim D.
10/12/2018
No charge
I was very pleasantly surprised when my wie brought her 2004. 4Runner in because her battery had died after only a year and I suspected that the alternator might have been bad. Jason got her right in and after everything checked out with the alternator there was no charge for the diagnosis