RD
Richard D.
Jeep Liberty
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the place got him done quickly, but their phone message system was faulty.

Mike S.
02/05/2019
It is always fixed when they get done.
AVC has taken care of my vehicles since the 1990s. I can't think of a time when they worked on any of my vehicles that when it was returned to me it wasn't perfect. Sometimes they were minor problems other times very extensive jobs.

John M.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/03/2019
I was referred to AVC from a relative the crew was helpful and understood that I needed my vehicle. I was having trouble starting my truck from time to time. They watched carefully and diagnosed it the nest they could without the event happening to them. I asked if it was their truck would they replace the suspected part and we agreed to move ahead. The next afternoon my truck was ready and starts like a new one thanks guys you have earned my future business

VH
Vicci H.
Westfield, IN
Nissan Murano
01/27/2019
The personal touch
They do a great job, informative, very patient with my questions. They go above and beyond. Highly recommend

Ann M.
01/26/2019
Car repair
Great mechanics and excellent customer service!

Daniel M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business provided a loaner vehicle, the service was prompt, and the staff calls before work is started.

DF
David F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
David said that his son works there and they had to do most of the work.

RJ
Ryan J.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was quick, thorough, friendly and the prices were fair.

KY
Kari Y.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/15/2019
The best:)
I recently had my alignment done and had to bring my 5 year old with me. They were so wonderful in helping keep him entertained while we waited. He actually asked to go back:)

Matthew R.
Buick Rainier
01/14/2019
CONSISTENT EXCELLENCE
AVC is consistently EXCELLENT in every aspect of servicing my vehicles.

GMC Envoy
01/08/2019
Took my car in after work with a leaking tire and was in and out within 30 minutes and at a low cost. Was very pleased with the overall visit and will continue to be an AVC customer.

Jennifer W.
Honda Element
01/06/2019
Love avc auto
The customer service is excellent. The Mechanic service is excellent. We use avc auto for all of our car needs.

Bret H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Bret said he appreciated the prompt service.

Dan B.
Indiana
Audi Q7
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was fantastic. The work was done at a very good price.

Tom B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tom said overall, he was pretty happy, but wishes they would have found the problem a little bit sooner.

Jeff W.
Indiana
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place did a great job and were very helpful.

John H.
GMC Acadia
12/20/2018
Dead battery
Thank you for checking out my car so quickly and getting a new battery installed same day!

BK
Brian K.
Jeep Cherokee
12/18/2018
Brake line replacement on Jeep Cherokee
Picking up my Jeep after brake lines replaced and it wouldn't start due to a dead battery as AVC Auto didn't get the ignition in the off position and left it in accessories mode. Opening the hood, I noticed a pool of brake fluid on top of one of the manifold fitting, but haven't drove it yet due to the dead battery to see if the fitting is leaking after drying it off. No maybe on the would you recommend - service is usually done quickly but I have had to come back on a couple occasions after having my card worked on. I will acknowledge that my cars are all high mileage, older vehicles but then a new brake line fitting is a new brake line fitting
Chuck L. from AVC Auto responded on 12/19/2018

Brian, I can only say, this is not common practice at AVC this will be addressed. Next time in ask for Chuck, I will do what is possible to regain your confidence. The ignition cylinder is faulty, design is key removal in off position only. You mentioned previous concerns as well... 317-774-2886

Thanks for response, have a good day or days to come.

Chuck Lemasters

Cale S.
12/13/2018
AVC Review
Chuck and team are the best. I wouldn’t want to take my Jeep anywhere else.

Jamar W.
Fortville, IN
GMC Yukon XL
12/13/2018
Great Service & Workmanship
I only let AVC Auto service my vehicles. They offer great quality work and excellent customer service!