MICKEY M. on 04/25/2018
"Best Service Garage in AZ"
I walked in with no appoint to get a quick service done for my truck’s AC unit and I was told the price and time for the service. But the staff got to work right away and got my truck done in half the time and under the price quoted to me. You won’t find a better and more importantly, a more honest repair shop anywhere. I will always take my vehicles to AZ Auto Air.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 10:36 AM
Chineye I. on 04/25/2018
Chineye said the experience would have been better if the water fountain had been working, but other than that, it was pretty good.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018
Garrett B. on 04/25/2018
Garrett said the staff was very knowledgeable and nice.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018
ALFRED T. on 04/23/2018
"Great Staff!"
I highly recommend this place not only for your AC service but for any mechanical issues you may have. Great service and staff!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 05:34 PM
David N. on 04/21/2018
David said the staff was very friendly, efficient, and did good work. He was very satisfied and the price was reasonable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018
BILL M. on 04/19/2018
"Another good experience"
Had to take my vehicle in to troubleshoot a check engine code dealing with emissions. AZ Auto Air resolved this same issue a few months back but it reoccurred (no fault of theirs). This time, they did additional troubleshooting and swapped out a part for me at no cost. They could have charged me again for the additional time they spent on the vehicle, but they didn't. Great service!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 02:27 PM
DOUG W. on 04/14/2018
"Steve and his daughter were very helpful and I was helped very quickly as I always have been"
My camaro was taken care of the way I expected it to be from Steve. He has always been truthful and up front with the diagnosis and then performs the maintenance as expected.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 09:10 PM
GRIFFON B. on 04/13/2018
"Excellent work done"
Az Auto Air completely restored my inoperable AC system on my 1988 jeep cherokee. Went from blowing stale warm air to a nice chilly breeze. Rebuilt all my hoses from scratch and installed my supplied replacement parts. Quality work done and very friendly staff.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 07:57 PM
Paul N. on 04/11/2018
Paul said the business was fast, and had good prices.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Laura S. on 04/06/2018
Laura said this business did an amazing job. They were quick and explained everything to her thoroughly. She really appreciated their service.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
ANTHONY S. on 04/05/2018
"Very Friendly and Caring"
Great place to bring your car. Az Auto Air was able to work on my car while I waited. Everyone there is very friendly and all my questions were answered so I understood exactly what was needed. They go above and beyond to see that the customer is completely satisfied with the work being done. I will definitely be bring my other cars to bed serviced.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 10:00 PM
Tom M. on 04/03/2018
Tom said this business was honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Theresa P. on 03/30/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Got the AC working!"
This company is awesome! First time in and within 2 1/2 hours they checked out the AC ordered the part, and I was on my way. Just in time for the 90 degree weather! After living in AZ for 5 years I have now found the place I will take my car.
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 09:19 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/17/2018

The heat snuck up on us early this year! I am so glad to hear you were happy with our service Theresa and we appreciate the great review. Stay cool!

CHAD L. on 03/30/2018
"Great, fast service"
I brought my O7 Dodge in for A/C repair. No appointment. It was a major job where they had to take the entire dash apart to get at the problem. Two days later I'm picking up my trucking, A/C now giving me a blizzard inside my truck, which is important in AZ when we get roasted at 115 or more every summer. On top of the fast, quality work, I ended up paying a third of the cost if I took it to a dealership. On top of great, fast service that is significantly lower in price, you also don't have to wait in some painful line at a dealership for a service tech to finally talk to you and get your car checked in. Also, if you are the impatient type and call them for an update, they actually answer the phone AND answer your question. You don't have to go through some automated system and then wait more while they try to find your service tech, who doesn't actually work on your car. Guys, go to AZ Auto Air, or go get raked over the coals by your dealership, your choice.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 05:48 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/17/2018

We appreciate the awesome review Chad! Specializing in A/C has taught our techs to find the problem quickly and perform the repairs in a timely but thorough manner. I try to keep our pricing as competitive as possible to ensure everyone has the opportunity to have ice cold A/C at an affordable price. We appreciate you as a customer and hope you have a very cool summer!

BITS S. on 03/28/2018
"Oil change"
Employees are knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Work is done in a timely manner and environment is clean and comfortable. They are honest in their recommendations. Would highly recommend them!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 07:25 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the great review Bits! We are always happy to be of service :-)

ED P. on 03/28/2018
"Great Job"
Again, AZ Auto Air did a great job on my aging cars' AC. I can trust them to give me realistic recommendations for fixing any problem and they give very reasonable service. It was also great to get a 1 year warranty on their work covered by nationwide ASE Certified shops (did not remember that from previous visits).
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 03:52 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/12/2018

Ed, we appreciate the great review and are happy to be of service. We are proud to offer a 12 month 12,000 mile nationwide warranty with all of our repairs!

Michael M. on 03/26/2018
Michael said the staff was kind and effective. He stated that the business was the most professionally run family business he has ever visited.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018
JOEL G. on 03/20/2018
"Maintenance "
Thanks AZ Auto Air for your continued service. Owner-Steve will always take the time to explain all needed repairs and what exactly was done with your vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Coupe
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 03:52 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words Joel, we appreciate your loyalty to our company and are always happy to help with the Civics!

Roberta B. on 03/20/2018
Roberta said she would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Armada