ARLETTA B.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/02/2020
Awesome customer service
This guys will give it to you straight. Good people

05/29/2020
Fast and well priced
Awesome and quick service and great price.

MARCUS R.
Mesa, AZ
05/28/2020
Resolved a difficult diagnosis!
Steve and his team were given a tough to find problem with my ac system. they were able to locate the issue after a difficult problem came back after the initial repair. they were accommodating and reasonable to work with. Hopefully my issue has been resolved. i will go back to these guys again! Great to work with!

Carlos H.
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the people at the business are good, courteous, informative and truthful. He said they will tell him what is going on with his vehicle and he is a return customer.

BW
BRUCE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/27/2020
good people
#####

Thomalita B.
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Thomalita said this business got her in and out quickly and easily.

AK
Alex K.
Chandler, AZ
BMW 325e
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the staff were able to get him in and out the same day. His experience was great.

DAN H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
05/19/2020
Great people.
They are great people that care about the customer. They go out of their way to get any problems taken care of.

MF
MIKE F.
05/19/2020
This is the second time I used AS Auto Air and they are fantastic. So professional with a healing dose of friendliness. Can't say enough great things about them. I've learned they are the only place you can trust to bring you car to!

BD
Brandon D.
Arizona
Ford Expedition
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said Steve is a really good guy, he is down home and he always gets the best for his customers.

BA

KJ
KEELY J.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/09/2020
I had an excellent experience with AZ Auto Repair! John was the customer service rep that I corresponded with, he has exceedingly excellent customer service skills! John was professional, friendly, patient, and efficient!

LE
LARRY E.
Spot on !!
This shop knows air !! You will not find a better shop to service your car .... No were ..

TP
Tyrone P.
Tempe, AZ
Rip off
They charge me 250 to put freon in my suv. They said it would last 1 yr. Two days later the freon gone. My small leak got big in two days. So im out 250 dollars. We are sorry. Dont trust them.

TP
Tyrone P.
Tempe, AZ
Rip off
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 05/22/2020

When we filled your car with refrigerant and leak tested, there were small leaks in the compressor and evaporator case area.  Due to the cost of the repair, which would exceed the vehicle value we chose to try the recharge which lasted a couple of days.  Upon your return, we found the compressor had blown up after 190k miles and 22 years later.  We inform our customers when we recharge their cars that we do not know how long this might last.  Unfortunately yours did not last, and we did not intentionally fill your car knowing it would not last.  We also offered to credit back the evac and charge toward the repair cost.