PW
PETE W.
09/24/2020
Service response/Turn around.
Had an issue with my 2015 Silverado 1500.
Replaced parts on my own and had a diagnostic/refill. Was good for a day then had a leak.
Had another test and was recommended to replace the condenser. Which I did , then had another test /refill. Everything checked out and was quick. I was given a discount on the final test. Great quality and knowledgeable

JJ
JANE J.
09/22/2020
Best Auto Repair!
AZ Auto Air is an ethical, honest auto repair company. They have already saved me over 4K because they were honest about what my car really needed.
Great people, great work and work is done on time.

MF
MARK F.
Chandler, AZ
Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable team!
Always a pleasure to stop by for a quote.
No high pressure sales!

SY
SHANE Y.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/13/2020
Great service and friendly staff, got my AC blowing nice and cold again!

MEGHAN M.
Cave Creek, AZ
BMW 318is
09/11/2020
AMAZING, SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU AT AZ AUTO AIR.
My AC broke early June, and it was fixed yesterday finally (September 10th) thanks to AZ Auto Air. Bringing my car into AZ Auto Air was the 4th time dropping my car off at shops to get it fixed since my AC broke, and all the previous times the other places weren’t able to fix it. I suffered driving my car in Phoenix in the summer with no AC for so long. 2 days ago I dropped my car off at this one shop (my 3rd attempt to get it fixed), and he said he could but for 1200$. My dad found AZ Auto Air, they let me bring my car in the day we found them and called, and had it fixed the NEXT DAY for only $650 instead of $1200. All the other places kept my car in their shop for many days only to tell me later they can’t fix it. You guys made it so easy and quick, didn’t charge me too much for what was done like the other guys, didn’t BS me and say it’ll be done in a week only to keep my car there for a week and then tell me you can’t fix it. THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I DONT HAVE TO GET IN MY CAR AND BE DRIPPING SWEAT EVERYDAY TO WORK. THANK YOU I AM SO GRATEFUL I FOUND AZ AUTO AIR!!

MY
Michael Y.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that their service is efficient and fast. They have good communication.

DA
DIANA A.
Chandler, AZ
Hyundai Azera
09/03/2020
This is the only place I go with my car. I really trust this guys and the owner, Steve, is so nice and honest with you, plus friendly. They would not overcharge you and always find time to take a look at your car if there is a problem. You don’t even need an appointment if there is any issues , just stop by and they take care of you. 100 % recommend!

CJ
Cliff J.
Arizona
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said he has known this business for over 30 years. He stated that they are very reliable, very sincere and they go out of their way to save him money. He added that the staff gives the best possible service available.

TOMMY M.
Toyota Tundra
08/28/2020
Great work and service as always!

DENNIS M.
Tempe, AZ
08/21/2020
Fixed Our Honda Pilot
WOW. John explained some options we had with our 13 year old Honda Pilot, clearly explaining the cost of each option for us to consider along with a realistic expectation of the AC systems performance within the Arizona seasons. We are very happy with the diagnostic report, the recommendations and the following service that has us in a functional, comfortable vehicle again. These guys are the AC specialists you need.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/24/2020

Hi dennis,
 I am glad that we were happy to help you. We will always give you an honest answer. If you ever need us please call anytime. Thank You again John

DARLENE R.
08/18/2020
Honesty and Itegrity
Being retired from the automotive industry I can certainly assure you they are great professional people to work with and I have never experienced any up-selling.

Hi darlene,

Thank you so much for the kind works. We are always happy to help you in any way we can. If you need anything feel free to call us anytime.

DOUG H.
Dodge Omni
08/17/2020
It's GREAT being a customer at Az Auto Air
I've been in the vehicle service industry for over 40 years. Working for the Earnhardt Family for 30 of them. Writing Service, Asst. Manager, Service Manger and the last 15 years (until 2008- Retired) as Parts and Service Director of their Chrysler-Jeep facility in Tempe. During that time I've worked with several local service facilities. About 2 years ago I found Az Auto Air. They have been Honest, Professional, and have excellent technicians that will fix your vehicle. AND this is a family owned facility. The owner (and ROCK) is Steve - one of the most talented technicians with such wide experience in A/C repairs I've ever meet. His son John runs the show, welcomes the customers and keeps you informed on what needs to be done. I've never seen him in a bad mood. And to top it off 2 more family members Blaine and Alex work on our vehicles in the shop. I've found them Honest, friendly and talented.
Please give Az Auto Air the chance to work on your vehicles, I believe you will not be sorry.
Doug Higginbotham.

Hi Doug,  Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working on your vehicle and with you. We are always happy to help. If you ever need us we are always there. Thank You again for the wonderful review. John

TIM B.
Gilbert, AZ
08/14/2020
Alternator
Always friendly and professional

Thank You for the kind words Tim, We are always happy to help any time you need us. If you need anything let us know. We will always be happy to help.

GV
Grant V.
Tolleson, AZ
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Danallie. She said they definitely helped them out.

SE
Shelly E.
Tempe, AZ
Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Shelly said the business offered her a ride home to take care of her and she really appreciates Steve's help.

We are very happy that you we were able to take care of your vehicle. If you ever need anything please let us know.