MICHELLE S.
Avondale, AZ
06/06/2020
Fixed the A/C on my Tahoe.
The guys that work here are honest and don't try to burn you. Steve is the best ūü§£ just all around awesome people. They have my business forever! I won't go anywhere else!!
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 06/24/2020

Hi Michelle,

I am so glad that we were able to help you and earn your business. We will always give you the straight answer and our honest opinion on all of your repairs. We are glad you will look to us for all of your auto repairs. Again thank You for the wonderful review.

LF
Luanne F.
Chandler, AZ
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Luanne said John was very helpful, attentive and made sure all her needs were met.

Hey Luanne,

I am so glad we were able to take care of everything for you. If you need us we will be happy to help anytime.

GG
Gloria G.
Tempe, AZ
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Gloria said it was really quick, simple and the staff were very friendly.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 07/08/2020

Hi Gloria,
  I am glad we were able to get you all taken care of. If you need us we will be happy to take care of everything your car needs. Thank You again

ARLETTA B.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/02/2020
Awesome customer service
This guys will give it to you straight. Good people

Thank You Arletta, We pride ourselves in letting you know the truth. We are happy to help you with anything that your car needs. Thank You again for the kind review.

05/29/2020
Fast and well priced
Awesome and quick service and great price.

MARCUS R.
Mesa, AZ
05/28/2020
Resolved a difficult diagnosis!
Steve and his team were given a tough to find problem with my ac system. they were able to locate the issue after a difficult problem came back after the initial repair. they were accommodating and reasonable to work with. Hopefully my issue has been resolved. i will go back to these guys again! Great to work with!

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the nice review. If yu get a chance let me know how the tacoma is doing. I do have a couple of extra grey hairs because of that one. Also I found out there were only three year models with the extra filter on that vehicle and they are in my dont forget these file now. I hope everything is still plugging along and thank you for the extra shot at it.

Carlos H.
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the people at the business are good, courteous, informative and truthful. He said they will tell him what is going on with his vehicle and he is a return customer.

Hi Carlos,
 Thank you for the kind review, always happy to help. if you need anything always feel free to call. Thank You again

BW
BRUCE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/27/2020
good people
#####

Thomalita B.
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Thomalita said this business got her in and out quickly and easily.

Thomalita thank you for the kind review, we are always trying to make sure that we get our customers back to there busy lives. If you need us for anything we will be happy to help. Thank you again

AK
Alex K.
Chandler, AZ
BMW 325e
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the staff were able to get him in and out the same day. His experience was great.

DAN H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
05/19/2020
Great people.
They are great people that care about the customer. They go out of their way to get any problems taken care of.

MF
MIKE F.
05/19/2020
This is the second time I used AS Auto Air and they are fantastic. So professional with a healing dose of friendliness. Can't say enough great things about them. I've learned they are the only place you can trust to bring you car to!

BD
Brandon D.
Arizona
Ford Expedition
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said Steve is a really good guy, he is down home and he always gets the best for his customers.

BA

KJ
KEELY J.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/09/2020
I had an excellent experience with AZ Auto Repair! John was the customer service rep that I corresponded with, he has exceedingly excellent customer service skills! John was professional, friendly, patient, and efficient!