CHRISTINE M.
09/26/2019
Steve is the real deal!
Steve is the mechanic we all need and are hard to find these days. He is honest and will give a true diagnosis of only what your car needs for a fair price and excellent work. We highly recommend AZ AutoAir and drive out of our way to get his great service.

Scottsdale, AZ
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2019
Always Honest
Steve and his team have always been honest and helpful when I’ve taken any car there.

NB
Nathan B.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said his overall experience was great. They did an excellent job. He has full air on both sides. Other businesses charge almost double the price.

Doug P.
Tempe, AZ
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the employees did what they said they would do and did it well. The price was fair and reasonable. The employee genuinely tries to treat people well and not take advantage of them

Mesa, AZ
09/08/2019
Excellent & Prompt Service
I arrived on a Saturday morning hoping to schedule an appointment the following week. My problems (plural, one moderately serious) were diagnosed and fixed in less than an hour. Maybe I just happened to arrive at a good time, but in any event, I was very pleased.

Dodge Omni
09/07/2019
Took my Omni in and they got my a/c going again. Great service and great folks.

RP
ROGER P.
Chevrolet S-10
09/05/2019
great service - again!
My truck is old and sometimes requires extra special efforts to fix it. The group at AZ Auto Air are extra special care experts! Thanks for your diligence and expertise!

BW
BERT W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ram 1500
09/05/2019
Service on my 2013 Dodge Ram Truck AC
Family owned business. Fantastic service. Very customer friendly and they have legitimate pricing on their parts and service. I would recommend AZ Auto Air to anyone needing AC repair.

MICHAEL H.
Honda Ridgeline
09/04/2019
Thanks for looking over my truck!
Steve’s team did a great job looking over a recently purchased truck for me. Amongst the slew of other customers with actual AC needs he fit me in to give my truck the once over. Steve has always taken great care and I feel good knowing I have “that mechanic” and recommend him to everyone I meet needing car repair. Always appreciate the service.

TINA M.
08/21/2019
Integrity, Quality and Value
I am extremely happy with my experience with AZ Auto Air. I had been to two other shops. One of them kept saying they couldn't find the leak and would just refill my system only to blow hot 2 days later. I finally went to AZ Auto Air after reading many positive referrals on the Ahwatukee411 Facebook page and was not disappointed. Within 30 minuets they found the problem. Sadly, it was what I feared the most, a bum compressor and a gunked up condenser. I called around a got other quotes and found AZ Auto Air's quote to be much lower than other highly rated shops. As the mercury kept rising I realized I couldn't keep driving without ac and took my 19yo car in and had the work done. They had the work done within few hours and right on quote, no surprise "we found XYZ and that will be another $1000". The owner and staff were friendly and professional. I appreciate the honesty, integrity and fairness that I experienced. I have another older high mileage car that needs some love and I certainly will be bringing it to AZ Auto Air soon.

SHAWN M.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2019
Won't sell you something you don't need!
Very honest people over here, they will let you know what the problem is and what your options would be. And absolutely won't up sell you on something you dont need!

FA
FRED A.
08/03/2019
Great service and repair as always

SAVANNAH M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ford Bronco
07/30/2019
Fantastic service
From the moment I walked in the door I felt cared for and respected. They explained my options to me and answered all my questions in detail. They were able to service my 1985 vehicle and found a new compressor in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone in need of their services and am thankful for their kindness.

FM
FRANK M.
07/28/2019
Honesty
We took our truck here for a noise in the AC unit in which one shop quoted us 3k to fix, after AZ Auto inspection it was a quick fix for under $100 dollars. I will be taking my vehicles here for repairs from now on.

Buick Terraza