MICHAEL D.
04/29/2020
Best place
I have now taken three different vehicles to this business and have been more than pleased. Honest and reliable. I recommend them to family and friends. Family business that takes pride in their work and it shows. 10 stars out of 10

JOHN F.
Chandler, AZ
Buick Enclave
04/25/2020
Client service and honesty
These guys are always honest and fair! They do excellent work and explain what is necessary and what can wait for a future appointment.
~ John

DARRYL R.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/24/2020
AC work
I’m glad I choose this place, I originally had an appointment for AC work on my wife car somewhere else, but skipped that appointment due to how I was ignored when I was there. I found and choose AZ auto air afterwards and glad I did they knew exactly what was wrong and even gave me options for the repairs. Not to mention they were fast I was in and out with an hour.

TAMARA S.
Tempe, AZ
04/22/2020
great team
very friendly , truthful and helpful . truly care about the customer

MARCUS R.
04/21/2020
Pin point accuracy!
i tried to pinch pennies and had my mechanic friends find my AC issue. 2 of 3 mechanics said it was my expansion valve....1200 dollar job cause my dash needs to be removed. called these guys, talked to john, had his techs look at it, turned out to be a condenser. save me a headache. take your vehicle here. these guys are the real deal and dont f**ck around! real deal.

04/21/2020
Always honest and they provide options to resolve your problems.
With the current pandemic they provide the best service, on time, and most importantly honest feedback about the problems your vehicle has. Been recommending them since I met them about 3-4 years ago.

JASON C.
Gilbert, AZ
04/19/2020
excellent service, don't go anywhere else
this is the 3rd car I've taken to them. the service gets better and better

AC
Abraham C.
Arizona
Jeep Wagoneer
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Abraham said they were really good about communicating any issues he had and it was a quick repair.

Aaron M.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he takes all of his vehicles to Steve. He is a good guy and he takes care of his customers.

MELISSA C.
Chandler, AZ
Dodge Challenger
03/31/2020
The owner was very friendly and honest. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs their services. They all were very knowledgeable and do what’s right from the customer. Thanks for your great service.

HO
Hunter O.
Arizona
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Hunter said that he likes the family atmosphere. They do a great job at what they do and at the most inexpensive rate for top quality service.

RP
ROGER P.
03/24/2020
AZ Auto Air fixes a/cs, also!
I use AZ Auto Air for all my car repairs. This is the first time I have had them fix an air-conditioning problem. No surprise, they did great! Saved me money, too, and got the job done on short notice.

JOHN S.
03/12/2020
They know what they are doing and are honest. No unnecessary work.
They analyze and found the problems. Didn't fix unnecessary things.

DEBORAH L.
Kia Amanti
03/10/2020
Nice local repair shop
My A/C was blowing coolish which is not a good sign when living in Phoenix. I reached out to our local Facebook group Ahwatukee 411 and AZ Auto Air was the #1 recommendation. My usual repair shop is in my old neighborhood in North Phoenix and they couldn’t fit me in for a few days plus they quoted me a very high price. When I called AZ Auto Air I was told I could come by after lunch and they would take first come-first served. After a short wait they took my keys to start the diagnostics. All told it was under an hour to fix and the cost was $100 less than my old shop. Not only do they repair A/C but they repair much more. I learned it’s a family owned and operated shop, not corporation-owned. The waiting area was clean and neat with a flat screen tv, coffee and water. It was comfortable for my short wait. I also like that I can access my records online too. I will definitely go back when other issues come up.

CA
CHUCK A.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Pickup
03/04/2020
Warranty Work
Steve worked with the manufacturer to obtain my warranty after it had lapsed His successful effort saved me a significant amount of money. They Showed pride in workmanship and made me feel they valued my business. As a client I couldn’t ask for more.