DENNIS M.
Tempe, AZ
08/21/2020
Fixed Our Honda Pilot
WOW. John explained some options we had with our 13 year old Honda Pilot, clearly explaining the cost of each option for us to consider along with a realistic expectation of the AC systems performance within the Arizona seasons. We are very happy with the diagnostic report, the recommendations and the following service that has us in a functional, comfortable vehicle again. These guys are the AC specialists you need.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/24/2020

Hi dennis,
 I am glad that we were happy to help you. We will always give you an honest answer. If you ever need us please call anytime. Thank You again John

DARLENE R.
08/18/2020
Honesty and Itegrity
Being retired from the automotive industry I can certainly assure you they are great professional people to work with and I have never experienced any up-selling.

Hi darlene,

Thank you so much for the kind works. We are always happy to help you in any way we can. If you need anything feel free to call us anytime.

DOUG H.
Dodge Omni
08/17/2020
It's GREAT being a customer at Az Auto Air
I've been in the vehicle service industry for over 40 years. Working for the Earnhardt Family for 30 of them. Writing Service, Asst. Manager, Service Manger and the last 15 years (until 2008- Retired) as Parts and Service Director of their Chrysler-Jeep facility in Tempe. During that time I've worked with several local service facilities. About 2 years ago I found Az Auto Air. They have been Honest, Professional, and have excellent technicians that will fix your vehicle. AND this is a family owned facility. The owner (and ROCK) is Steve - one of the most talented technicians with such wide experience in A/C repairs I've ever meet. His son John runs the show, welcomes the customers and keeps you informed on what needs to be done. I've never seen him in a bad mood. And to top it off 2 more family members Blaine and Alex work on our vehicles in the shop. I've found them Honest, friendly and talented.
Please give Az Auto Air the chance to work on your vehicles, I believe you will not be sorry.
Doug Higginbotham.

Hi Doug,  Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working on your vehicle and with you. We are always happy to help. If you ever need us we are always there. Thank You again for the wonderful review. John

TIM B.
Gilbert, AZ
08/14/2020
Alternator
Always friendly and professional

Thank You for the kind words Tim, We are always happy to help any time you need us. If you need anything let us know. We will always be happy to help.

GV
Grant V.
Tolleson, AZ
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Danallie. She said they definitely helped them out.

SE
Shelly E.
Tempe, AZ
Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Shelly said the business offered her a ride home to take care of her and she really appreciates Steve's help.

We are very happy that you we were able to take care of your vehicle. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Jim P.
Casa Grande, AZ
Chevrolet Forward Control
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the service was excellent.

Thank you for the kind words. Thank You again

ER
Erich R.
Dodge Durango
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Erich said the business was extremely helpful and extremely appreciative. He says the business is very genuine.

Thank You Erich We are so happy that we were able to help you out. If you need anything please let us know

Jennifer C.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Catherine. She said her visit was very good. The staff was very fair in the assessment of the problem. She appreciates the honesty and this is a very friendly business.

Thank you for the kind words. If you ever need anything please let us know and thank you again.

DAVID P.
Dodge Durango
07/20/2020
Honest and trustworthy
They always tell the truth.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/22/2020

Thank You David, We pride our selves in giving you a straight and honest answer to your problems, If you ever need us we will always tell you what you need rather than what can be sold to you. Thank You again

NA
Nathan A.
Arizona
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff did a very good service.

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for the kind review and I am happy to hear that we could help you and took care of your needs. If you ever need us we are happy to help. Thank You

CG
CALEB G.
07/15/2020
Quite impressed with AZ Air!!!
We encountered superior customer service, knowledge owner/employees, competent and fair diagnosis and service. The customer definitely is their top priority, from respecting their pocketbook, to treating them well along every step of the process.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 07/15/2020

Hi Caleb,

Thank You so much for the nice words. We are always here to help you in any way we can. You will always be given an honest answer and the truth. If you ever need us we take care of all your vehicles needs and would be happy to be your local mechanic. Thank You again John

Gilbert, AZ
07/14/2020
Good experience
Very professional, kind, and efficient. Good experience.

Thank You for the kind review and we will always be happy to help. Thank you again John

HC
HOWARD C.
Chandler, AZ
Honda Civic Sdn
07/12/2020
Excellent customer service.
I was recommended to Arizona auto air by a friend to have my AC looked at. I was greeted by Steven and John both listen to what was going on with my AC and promised to have a diagnosis within an hour. I dropped my car off at the start of the business day and had a diagnostic answer on my vehicle within 30 minutes. I was given a good quote for the repairs needed. I authorized the repairs to be done and the vehicle was finished in a couple hours.

Hi Howard,
  Thank you so much for the nice review. I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope that everything goes great with your vehicle and if you ever need us we will be more than happy to help. We are able to take care of all of your vehicle needs and you will always get a fair and honest opinion.
John

KC
Kevin C.
Mesa, AZ
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff did what they said they would do at a reasonable price and they called when the vehicle was ready.

Thank You Kevin, always great to see you. Thank You again for the nice review