RP
ROGER P.
03/24/2020
AZ Auto Air fixes a/cs, also!
I use AZ Auto Air for all my car repairs. This is the first time I have had them fix an air-conditioning problem. No surprise, they did great! Saved me money, too, and got the job done on short notice.

JOHN S.
03/12/2020
They know what they are doing and are honest. No unnecessary work.
They analyze and found the problems. Didn't fix unnecessary things.

DEBORAH L.
Kia Amanti
03/10/2020
Nice local repair shop
My A/C was blowing coolish which is not a good sign when living in Phoenix. I reached out to our local Facebook group Ahwatukee 411 and AZ Auto Air was the #1 recommendation. My usual repair shop is in my old neighborhood in North Phoenix and they couldn’t fit me in for a few days plus they quoted me a very high price. When I called AZ Auto Air I was told I could come by after lunch and they would take first come-first served. After a short wait they took my keys to start the diagnostics. All told it was under an hour to fix and the cost was $100 less than my old shop. Not only do they repair A/C but they repair much more. I learned it’s a family owned and operated shop, not corporation-owned. The waiting area was clean and neat with a flat screen tv, coffee and water. It was comfortable for my short wait. I also like that I can access my records online too. I will definitely go back when other issues come up.

CA
CHUCK A.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Pickup
03/04/2020
Warranty Work
Steve worked with the manufacturer to obtain my warranty after it had lapsed His successful effort saved me a significant amount of money. They Showed pride in workmanship and made me feel they valued my business. As a client I couldn’t ask for more.

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the owner was super nice. He and his son went above and beyond when they did the work. They were great.

KE
KIM E.
02/27/2020
Friendly team and competent technicians.
Steve and his team are great at getting to root of problem and recommending only what needs to be done.

LF
Luanne F.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Luanne said they were pleased with the service. She stated they went there for a diagnostic test and the service was done quickly and efficiently.

ES
Ed S.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said this business does a good job, is customer oriented with excellent communication.

LI
LESLIE SUE I.
02/18/2020
Quick effective & efficient
Steve and crew were honest, attentive and friendly and took good care of my cars needs.
Coffee is good too!

DA
DIANA A.
Hyundai Azera
02/14/2020
Very satisfied
Great customer service, caring, friendly, great job overall

Taylor B.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Taylor said the staff took very good care of doing what they said they would do in a timely manner and they exceeded his price expectation.

SP
Shane P.
Gilbert, AZ
Ram 1500
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Shane said the business provides great service.

CRAIG W.
Nissan Murano
01/21/2020
Repairs
Very good team of folks here and won't charge u an arm and a leg. diagnosis was free.

BILL S.
Maricopa, AZ
Audi S4
01/21/2020
Professional understanding
I needed a power steering pressure hose for my '94 Audi. An actual replacement hose was unavailable anywhere. Not only did AZ Auto Air re-build my hose, they built me a better one at a fraction of the cost of an original had it been available. And they did it in one day. A very positive experience.

John B.
01/13/2020
Great Service and Quality Job!
I had several works done on my old Nissan. The quality and reliability of the jobs are excellent.