MICHAEL G.
Gilbert, AZ
Chevrolet Camaro
06/28/2019
They are very straight forward and helpful. You get a professional diagnostic and solution. Shop was clean and professional.

Baron B.
Arizona
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Baron said the staff was quick, and provided good quality work. The service was wonderful.

Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
06/26/2019
Friendly, helpful service
The staff was honest, helpful, and efficient. They provided their opinion without pressure and provided cost estimates to help me make my decision. I will return if I have future vehicle issues.

TERRY M.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan 300ZX
06/21/2019
Still the best!
They listen. Always the best possible results. But they don’t charge enough.?

DALE M.
CHANDLER, AZ
06/20/2019
A/C repair and inspection
One of the schraeder valves in the ac system had a slow leak. This shop replaced both the high and low pressure schraeder valves and performed a thorough inspection on the system and refilled the refrigerant for a very fair price.

JOHN C.
Phoenix, AZ
06/16/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I called around a few places to replace my water pump and after calling 6 places in the surrounding area I found this place. I got a quote from Steve and dropped off my car overnight. They were able to to get my car fixed at a great price. They also let me know I had to get extra parts for it and told me the price. There were no surprises or hidden costs. I appreciate that nowadays. I’ll be taking my wife’s car here also. You don’t come across people and businesses that you can trust and it’s not trying to get one over you. Thank you Steve!

GW
GENE W.
Gilbert, AZ
06/14/2019
Straight Honest & To The Point
Came in for an inspection for luke warm/cold AC. Learned so much more about my system than I thought I would. From the owner, to the front desk, to the mechanics, everything was a really good experience. Got some good advice and very good service. Already recommended a friend to come by. Probably the best auto AC guy in the valley. Definitely if I have any issues again, I would return.

JEREMY S.
Mesa, AZ
Mitsubishi Galant
06/13/2019
Great business, very professional
I took my daughters vehicle in with ac issues fearing the worse and these folks were great! Turns out the compressor was just tired and just needed to be recharged. The shop owner was present and was very up front about costs going forward and what to expect etc. With all the dishonest mechanics out there, it was very refreshing to work with an honest, family owned and ran shop. I will definitely bring my vehicles here for projects above my scope. Thanks!

MJ
Michael J.
Rimrock, AZ
Chevrolet El Camino
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business got the job done right the first time and were quick about it.

MJ
Michael J.
Rimrock, AZ
Chevrolet El Camino

Jason M.
Chandler, AZ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jason said everything was good.

Jason M.
Chandler, AZ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jason said everything was good.

Bryan S.
Edgewater, FL
Toyota Cab
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the service provided by this business is the best.

TI
Tricia I.
Phoenix, AZ
06/07/2019
Really pleased with the service I received today. I’m not native to AZ and had not yet found a trustworthy place to take my car for repairs. I’ve been to a few places here that would try to upsell me on things I didn’t ask for and on top of that the pricing would be outrageous but not AZ Auto Air. I agreed to a $50 inspection fee that would go towards any repair needed. They diagnosed the problem for me and provided an affordable quote for the repair which was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend AZ Auto Air, especially if you are having issues with your AC.

TO
TED O.
Maricopa, AZ
06/07/2019
2003 honda accord motor mount replaced
AZ Auto diagnose my Honda with 2 problems a broken motor mount and a potential power steering pump ailing. Their recommendation helped in getting the primary problem fixed and delaying the repair of the second item. I like how they take time to explain the problem and solutions while keeping costs minimized. I find the owner to be honest and trustworthy, so I value his advice.