Robert M.
Casa Grande, AZ
01/01/2020
NEVER AGAIN!
Without excessive detail, I had a serious problem, in addition to another problem, when had car taken(by AAA tow) to AZ Air. Pre-existing issue forces me to keep single ignition key in key slot. Special request (as always when car serviced) both spoken and submitted written request IN RED INK. When picking up car, began to wonder why waiting so long. Went to where my car parked to discover owner's son and another mechanic attempting to enter after locking my car with key in ignition along with extra key. Very unsatisfied; and so unnecessary if people read and if they care about quality service.
After this negative development, drove my car home via I-10. The front end bumper filler weights had collapsed on left front tire b4 on freeway. Was doing 80 mph. when thunderous sound and front steering impacted by collapse onto tire in motion. Thought I had a blowout. So this was a key reason to take to AZ Air for correction. Well, on my way home via I-10 same thing happened. The attitude I got when calling to inform them prompts me to state sincerely; NEVER AGAIN for me or any vehicle I control. Robert McKinney 858-335-7516.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 01/15/2020

It was our mistake to lock the key in the car.  As we were trying to open this customer's 2001 Dodge Neon he became very agitated and unruly to my technicians.  As it stands now, my technicians will not work on any of this customer's vehicles.

GB
GARY B.
Kansas City, MO
12/21/2019
Works very well with the customer
Sent an a/c line that was touching my headers and told them what I would like. They had a better plan than I did and excuted very quickly and they did a great job. It fit perfectly when I put it back in the car. I had a problem with ups and sending a label and they took care of that with no problem. They communicated well with me and had great customer service.

TW
Travis W.
Mazda RX-7
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Travis the business is real good to deal with.

Denton D.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Denton said that everything went well. They're quick. He was in and out with what he needed. He said to keep on doing what they're doing because it's working.

RT
Rosalyn T.
Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Sonic
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Rosalyn said this business did an oil change on her vehicle and everything seems to be going good. She did ask them to check on her transmission because she's been having trouble switching gears and they looked at it and said there are no problems with it, but she added she still feels like there might be an issue somewhere that they missed.

JOAN D.
12/11/2019
Love this shop
I never liked car shops until I found this place. This family owned business is amazing. I’m so happy to know honest car mechanics who charge a fair price. Will never go anywhere else.

MIKE C.
Chevrolet Classic
12/10/2019
AZ Auto Air
Work has always been done on time and at a fair price. Have been using this company for several years.

TO
TED O.
Maricopa, AZ
11/29/2019
Excellent car repair shop
AZ Auto is a reliable and honest place for my business. They provide excellent advise on repair options and provide excellent service at a reasonable price. I would recommend their business to anyone needing car repair work.

David R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/25/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff did a good job. He stated they are professional and honest.

JUAN S.
11/22/2019
quick, reliable, trustworthy
decided to park my car over the weekend and wait for this team to take a look at it instead of taking it to a chain shop and go through a guessing process.

Donna D.
Tempe, AZ
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she would recommend.

AR
Armand R.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Armand said this business is prompt.

EP
ERICA P.
Tempe, AZ
11/04/2019
The employees were polite and caring.
The owner Steve made me feel welcomed while I wait for my car to be serviced. You can tell that everyone working there actually cares about the customer.

RP
ROGER P.
Lincoln Town Car
10/30/2019
Another great repair!
Steve and his crew expertly diagnosed and repaired my grandson's car. And they did it quickly enough for him to return to his home outside of the Phoenix area. These folks are great!

KC
Kevin C.
Mesa, AZ
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that they treated him pleasantly. They did what they said they would do. They fixed his vehicle at a fair price.