TP
Tyrone P.
05/08/2020
Rip off
They charge me 250 to put freon in my suv. They said it would last 1 yr. Two days later the freon gone. My small leak got big in two days. So im out 250 dollars. We are sorry. Dont trust them.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 05/22/2020

When we filled your car with refrigerant and leak tested, there were small leaks in the compressor and evaporator case area.  Due to the cost of the repair, which would exceed the vehicle value we chose to try the recharge which lasted a couple of days.  Upon your return, we found the compressor had blown up after 190k miles and 22 years later.  We inform our customers when we recharge their cars that we do not know how long this might last.  Unfortunately yours did not last, and we did not intentionally fill your car knowing it would not last.  We also offered to credit back the evac and charge toward the repair cost.

DOUG H.
Phoenix, AZ
Dodge Omni
05/05/2020
People that actually care for the customer
I will shortly be going back to AZ AIR. I'm just about finished with installing a new condenser (that the tech found) . I hope to get back for a charge today. Great shop - very happy I found it.

BA
BRETT A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/01/2020
Straight forward talk, honest price = Happy Customer
My car needed a simple AC recharge. Steve and his crew did an great honest inspection. No hard up sales, just facts with solutions. A++ 5 star service !!!!

Keena B.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Keena said this business got her vehicle back to her sooner than promised, had good prices, and when she came back in the next day for a problem with her headlights, it turned out to be unrelated to her other issues but they fixed it anyways.

Jean P.
Gilbert, AZ
Toyota Camry Solara
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Jean said they provide good service.

RL
Robert L.
Phoenix, AZ
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Robert said this business is good to him and always treats him right.

MICHAEL D.
04/29/2020
Best place
I have now taken three different vehicles to this business and have been more than pleased. Honest and reliable. I recommend them to family and friends. Family business that takes pride in their work and it shows. 10 stars out of 10

JOHN F.
Chandler, AZ
Buick Enclave
04/25/2020
Client service and honesty
These guys are always honest and fair! They do excellent work and explain what is necessary and what can wait for a future appointment.
~ John

DARRYL R.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/24/2020
AC work
I’m glad I choose this place, I originally had an appointment for AC work on my wife car somewhere else, but skipped that appointment due to how I was ignored when I was there. I found and choose AZ auto air afterwards and glad I did they knew exactly what was wrong and even gave me options for the repairs. Not to mention they were fast I was in and out with an hour.

TAMARA S.
04/22/2020
great team
very friendly , truthful and helpful . truly care about the customer

MARCUS R.
04/21/2020
Pin point accuracy!
i tried to pinch pennies and had my mechanic friends find my AC issue. 2 of 3 mechanics said it was my expansion valve....1200 dollar job cause my dash needs to be removed. called these guys, talked to john, had his techs look at it, turned out to be a condenser. save me a headache. take your vehicle here. these guys are the real deal and dont f**ck around! real deal.

04/21/2020
Always honest and they provide options to resolve your problems.
With the current pandemic they provide the best service, on time, and most importantly honest feedback about the problems your vehicle has. Been recommending them since I met them about 3-4 years ago.

JASON C.
Gilbert, AZ
04/19/2020
excellent service, don't go anywhere else
this is the 3rd car I've taken to them. the service gets better and better

AC
Abraham C.
Arizona
Jeep Wagoneer
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Abraham said they were really good about communicating any issues he had and it was a quick repair.

Aaron M.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he takes all of his vehicles to Steve. He is a good guy and he takes care of his customers.