MELISSA C.
Dodge Challenger
03/31/2020
The owner was very friendly and honest. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs their services. They all were very knowledgeable and do what’s right from the customer. Thanks for your great service.

HO
Hunter O.
Arizona
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Hunter said that he likes the family atmosphere. They do a great job at what they do and at the most inexpensive rate for top quality service.

RP
ROGER P.
03/24/2020
AZ Auto Air fixes a/cs, also!
I use AZ Auto Air for all my car repairs. This is the first time I have had them fix an air-conditioning problem. No surprise, they did great! Saved me money, too, and got the job done on short notice.

JOHN S.
03/12/2020
They know what they are doing and are honest. No unnecessary work.
They analyze and found the problems. Didn't fix unnecessary things.

DEBORAH L.
Kia Amanti
03/10/2020
Nice local repair shop
My A/C was blowing coolish which is not a good sign when living in Phoenix. I reached out to our local Facebook group Ahwatukee 411 and AZ Auto Air was the #1 recommendation. My usual repair shop is in my old neighborhood in North Phoenix and they couldn’t fit me in for a few days plus they quoted me a very high price. When I called AZ Auto Air I was told I could come by after lunch and they would take first come-first served. After a short wait they took my keys to start the diagnostics. All told it was under an hour to fix and the cost was $100 less than my old shop. Not only do they repair A/C but they repair much more. I learned it’s a family owned and operated shop, not corporation-owned. The waiting area was clean and neat with a flat screen tv, coffee and water. It was comfortable for my short wait. I also like that I can access my records online too. I will definitely go back when other issues come up.

CA
CHUCK A.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Pickup
03/04/2020
Warranty Work
Steve worked with the manufacturer to obtain my warranty after it had lapsed His successful effort saved me a significant amount of money. They Showed pride in workmanship and made me feel they valued my business. As a client I couldn’t ask for more.

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the owner was super nice. He and his son went above and beyond when they did the work. They were great.

KE
KIM E.
02/27/2020
Friendly team and competent technicians.
Steve and his team are great at getting to root of problem and recommending only what needs to be done.

LF
Luanne F.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Luanne said they were pleased with the service. She stated they went there for a diagnostic test and the service was done quickly and efficiently.

ES
Ed S.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said this business does a good job, is customer oriented with excellent communication.

LI
LESLIE SUE I.
02/18/2020
Quick effective & efficient
Steve and crew were honest, attentive and friendly and took good care of my cars needs.
Coffee is good too!

DA
DIANA A.
Hyundai Azera
02/14/2020
Very satisfied
Great customer service, caring, friendly, great job overall

Taylor B.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Taylor said the staff took very good care of doing what they said they would do in a timely manner and they exceeded his price expectation.

SP
Shane P.
Gilbert, AZ
Ram 1500
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Shane said the business provides great service.

CRAIG W.
Nissan Murano
01/21/2020
Repairs
Very good team of folks here and won't charge u an arm and a leg. diagnosis was free.