SAM M.
Ford Expedition
04/15/2019
Service, dependable, on time, price
Steve and his crew are top notch. They know what they are doing, which in turn gets my truck back to me fast-fixed and out the door

LINDEN B.
Sun City, AZ
Acura Vigor
04/14/2019
Family owned and family operated.
This is an impressive place. They took me without an appointment. They did a job I was unable to get done anywhere else in Phoenix. They made me feel like a long-time customer even though it was my first visit.

ROSS M.
Jeep Liberty
04/13/2019
The staff at AZ auto was extremely friendly. Owner Steve was incredibly nice and friendly. Came in to shop without an appointment for a/c charge. Got me in within 10 minutes and out the door in twenty. Great job and a great price. Will be back again.

Ray G.
Apache Junction, AZ
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business went out of their way to help and were very polite.

Molley G.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Accord Coupe
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Molley said the business is honest.

ED
ERIC D.
04/01/2019
Always the best place
No nonsense, straight forward, honest business. Trust no one else.

BILL M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/01/2019
AC wasn't blowing cold
AZ Auto Air is the best! They stand by their work and they will take care of their customers when things go wrong - even if it wasn't their fault. I had them put a new compressor in my truck a few months back and recently the AC stopped blowing cold. AC Auto Air found the low pressure switch had gone bad and they replaced it for just the cost of the part. They certainly could have charged me for the labor involved with troubleshooting and replacing the part, but they didn't. Much appreciated!

MICHAEL H.
03/30/2019
Put the honesty in car repair
Steve has always done an amazing job; but what separates him from others is his complete honesty for telling me what the truck actually needed, which was nothing. How many times does a shop shuck & jive you into thinking you need something when your sheer naivety prevents you from knowing otherwise? Steve ensures he is 100% honest and keeps you straight such that when he does say something, you listen. Sorta like the old EF Hutton commercials ( google that). Nice job always.

TANYA M.
Kia Optima
03/26/2019
Great service, even better people!
What a fantastic company. I have found a new home for my auto repairs. I brought my car in for an AC check. They were thorough explaining the process and billing, quickly checked out my car and even fixed it the same day! Will highly recommend to friends and family!

HW
Hilger W.
Tempe, AZ
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Hilger said the staff were courteous, the service was performed on time, and the price was not very expensive. He is happy to report his air conditioner is working fine.

ME
MIKE E.
Mesa, AZ
03/24/2019
Great and honest service !!
I live in Mesa, 20 miles away and I gladly drive across town to have AZ auto service my vehicles. No one bettter!

JERRY W.
Lincoln Town Car
03/21/2019
Family run business. They treat you like a friend not a customer.
Family run business. They treat you like a friend not a customer. Prices for work seem fair and in some cases even lower. Nice clean shop. 3 people told me where there was bottled water if I wanted some water. Steve (the owner), spent time with me, explaining how the A/C works, and showing me the hoses that they rebuild themselves. Very satisfied with their business and will return.

JOE R.
03/14/2019
GREAT SERVICE
We wouldn't go anywhere else for my Air Conditioning needs! Great service with a smile. Finds the problem quickly and their prices are very reasonable. And always very helpful even if you are doing some of the work yourself. We love that this is a family-owned business, they just give you that special touch! We refer them regularly to our friends, family & acquaintances. Thanks so much for your the friendly atmosphere and the great work you do!

David C.
Mazda B3000
03/13/2019 Category: Service
David said he had a great experience with the staff and service at this business, this is why he goes there.

MICKEY M.
03/08/2019
Greats Service Honest Mechanics
This garage is the BEST! They took my car in the same day I dropped it off and they got it back to me in one day. They quoted me a great price and that was what I paid, no “add-ons” when it came time to pay. I have brought my car to AZ Auto Air many times before and will always go back because of the honesty and respect they have always shown me. Would recommend them to any and everyone!!!