TOM M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Kia Sedona
05/17/2012
Kia Sedona
You were very helpful. The service was fast and the work performed was done very well. See you soon with our 2004 Dodge truck for the air conditioner!

TC
TOM C.
Honda Accord
05/15/2012
I was very happy to find an honest mechanic
It was nice to have the problems explained to me and what a relief to not be sold items that I didn't need.

Mellors M.
05/12/2012 Category: Service
Mellors said this business took care of everything for him and did a very good job. They offered him a free shuttle back to work.

JACK P.
Ford Econoline
05/09/2012
The best of the best
I went to Az Auto Air after I found them online and spoke to Steve on the phone. He knew what he was talking about and gave me the confidence to let them have the job.
After some digging, the job got bigger and bigger, but the price did not. Obviously I paid for a couple issues discovered, but the extra time his guys spent doing the work did not change the bill. They even spent over four hours chasing down an electrical problem but only charged me for removing and replacing my dashboard. And to top it off, his wonderful wife even bought me lunch while I waited for my van in the lobby!
I would recommend this shop to anyone in need of quality AC repair or any type of maintenance needed. They are one of the most honest and skilled shops I have ever been in.
Thanks, Steve, my kids are happily freezing now!

RANDY M.
Phoenix, AZ
05/08/2012
Jeep Review
I am usually happy with the service, however I was a bit disappointed in the last service I had. The front end of my Jeep seemed to be diagnosed as a tracking bar issue, had it replace problem continued and turn out to be a steering rod and shock issue. The wobble has since decrease how ever the steering wheel is turned about 10 degrees to the left when the wheels are straight. I am concerned about the alignment of my front end. I will need to bring my Jeep in yet another time to have it corrected. I trust Steve that he is a straight shooter and that is why I will returned.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 05/21/2012
I am very sorry you were unhappy with the service. As I discussed with you on the phone on your first visit, when the tracking bar was replaced, it was replaced because it was severely worn and a needed to be replaced. Although that did not correct the issue with the wobble, it did need to be replaced. Upon your second visit I had to test drive vehicle several times in order to duplicate the wobble. At that time, I assessed the bad steering rod and simply recommended shocks because of age and slight leakage. I will rectify the steering wheel problem at no charge to you upon your return as I did not catch that on your second visit.

Matt H.
05/08/2012 Category: Service
Matt said he always gets good service.

WF
WARD F.
Gilbert, AZ
05/07/2012
AZ Auto Air
always get good service here

Anne S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
05/04/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said they are the best auto business he has dealt with. They are quick, courteous, and reasonable with their prices.

John M.
05/04/2012 Category: Service
John said they did what he needed in a timely manner.

KENNETH B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/03/2012
Great service and prices.
Took my car in after reading the reviews from Google. They were able to fix my car cheaper than the dealership.

LE
LUCAS E.
Gilbert, AZ
Honda Accord
04/25/2012
A/C service
I am pleased with the A/C service I received during my visit. The staff was friendly and helpful in explaining and the issue before continuing with repairs. Excellent customer service here, would definitely recommend to friends and family.

VG
VINNIE G.
04/24/2012
Trustworthy, Competent, & Informed Service
A clean shop w / problem solving crew. Have used Steve's Service for more than 10 years, & 4 vehicles services performed on.
Vinnie G

Mihindu P.
Phoenix, AZ
04/24/2012 Category: Service
Mihindu said everything was really good and this was his third time coming to this business.

TD
Tony D.
04/24/2012 Category: Service
Tony said that this service was quick and nicely priced. They were also able to fix the problem.

GM
Gene M.
04/10/2012 Category: Service
Gene said they did a good job and everything worked out fine.