PS
Paul S.
Chrysler Sebring
11/07/2012 Category: Service
Paul said his battery was difficult to fix. He stated he is happy with everything that they did. They did not charge him to find out why the check engine light was on.

CORNELIA H.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
11/06/2012
great service
Family owned, this business is professional and prompt

GB
GREG B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/26/2012
very helpful, great customer service,will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.
This is our fourth visit to AZ Auto Air in the past 12 years. They not only work on A/C situations but their knowledge of all mechanics of the vehicle they can diagnose everything. We are very satisfied customers and tell everyone about AZ Auto Air for their car needs. Very honest and fair priced!

RL
RAY L.
Lexus GS 300
10/25/2012
Good People, Family Owned, Close to home.
It was a pleasure meeting you Steve. We apprciate your honesty and helpiing us with are car problem so inexpensively and quickly.
Thanks,

Ray & Kit Liano

Christine S.
10/23/2012
An excellent repair shop!
My a/c stopped working, found a deal on the internet from living social for this place and decided to go for it. John was wonderful, from the minute I walked in the door. I didn't have an appointment, but I was treated respectfully, the car was serviced knowledgeably and even more important it was cost effective. They're going to get more of my business! I left their with freezingly cold a/c, lol. Kudos to John!

DF
Dennis F.
Dodge Magnum
10/23/2012 Category: Service
Dennis said they were really good.

NN
Ned N.
Chrysler LHS
10/22/2012 Category: Service
Ned said he can't say enough good things about this business. He said he had his vehicle in for service last May and this business found that his vehicle was low on fluids. His grandson has been driving the vehicle and noticed that the coolant wasn't keeping the engine cool. He brought his vehicle back to this business with his receipt from his visit last May. This facility had two technicians looking at his vehicle and they were unable to locate a leak, but they told him that they would come to wherever he is if the vehicle overheated and they would check it out again. He was not charged for this last visit. This business provided fine customer service.

GP
GARY P.
Chandler, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/17/2012
Very Satisfied With Service
AZ Auto Air replaced my blower motor in May, 2012. I had an issue in October, 2012, where the blower motor stopped working. AZ Auto Air addressed my problem and ordered a new blower motor.When I took my car in the next day, they quickly and determined there was a loose wire connection and promptly fixed it. I was there about 30 minutes total. I am very satidfied with the service I received from AZ Auto Air and would highly recommend them. Incidentally, I received a very fair price for the blower motor as I checked a few places before taking my car there.

TONJA M.
10/17/2012
Very pleased
***highly recommend***. We were treated with respect, and we are very happy with our repairs.

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a good job and they are very honest.

Mary M.
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Mary said this business went above and beyond her expectations to fix the battery.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Astro
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Bob said this business does what is needed when it is needed and the price is good.

BILL S.
Pontiac G6
10/05/2012
Quick and efficient
I was given a free and accurate analysis of what needed to be done and everything was done as promised.

BC
Bruce C.
AZ
Isuzu Trooper II
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Bruce said this business provides excellent service.

Joe R.
Chandler, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Joe said the business did a good job and they were friendly.