GW
GENE W.
Gilbert, AZ
06/14/2019
Straight Honest & To The Point
Came in for an inspection for luke warm/cold AC. Learned so much more about my system than I thought I would. From the owner, to the front desk, to the mechanics, everything was a really good experience. Got some good advice and very good service. Already recommended a friend to come by. Probably the best auto AC guy in the valley. Definitely if I have any issues again, I would return.

JEREMY S.
Mesa, AZ
Mitsubishi Galant
06/13/2019
Great business, very professional
I took my daughters vehicle in with ac issues fearing the worse and these folks were great! Turns out the compressor was just tired and just needed to be recharged. The shop owner was present and was very up front about costs going forward and what to expect etc. With all the dishonest mechanics out there, it was very refreshing to work with an honest, family owned and ran shop. I will definitely bring my vehicles here for projects above my scope. Thanks!

MJ
Michael J.
Rimrock, AZ
Chevrolet El Camino
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business got the job done right the first time and were quick about it.

MJ
Michael J.
Rimrock, AZ
Chevrolet El Camino

Jason M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jason said everything was good.

Jason M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jason said everything was good.

Bryan S.
Edgewater, FL
Toyota Cab
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the service provided by this business is the best.

TI
Tricia I.
Phoenix, AZ
06/07/2019
Really pleased with the service I received today. I’m not native to AZ and had not yet found a trustworthy place to take my car for repairs. I’ve been to a few places here that would try to upsell me on things I didn’t ask for and on top of that the pricing would be outrageous but not AZ Auto Air. I agreed to a $50 inspection fee that would go towards any repair needed. They diagnosed the problem for me and provided an affordable quote for the repair which was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend AZ Auto Air, especially if you are having issues with your AC.

TO
TED O.
Maricopa, AZ
06/07/2019
2003 honda accord motor mount replaced
AZ Auto diagnose my Honda with 2 problems a broken motor mount and a potential power steering pump ailing. Their recommendation helped in getting the primary problem fixed and delaying the repair of the second item. I like how they take time to explain the problem and solutions while keeping costs minimized. I find the owner to be honest and trustworthy, so I value his advice.

TOMMY M.
Phoenix, AZ
Toyota Tundra
06/06/2019
Best Auto Service in town.
Great staff and wonderful service,.

JOEL R.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
06/02/2019
Conversion to R134 and diagnosis
Brought my 1992 Nissan Pathfinder for conversion from R12 to R134. Not many places left that do this on an old vehicle. Dealers want to change the compressor and entire AC system completely. AZ Auto Air provided a very reasonable estimate. Conversion was done in the estimated time and worked as promised. After a few days, the cooling stopped and I thought it might be the compressor. AZ Auto Air determined the original old hoses from the compressor were leaking and showed me where the leaks were. Again a reasonable written estimate was provided and the hoses were replaced within the time stated. It's been almost a month since the repair and temperatures have reached mid-90's+. The AC is working great! Staff were professional and very straightforward to talk with. Will bring my vehicles to them for any AC work.

JUAN S.
05/31/2019
quick, reliable, trustworthy
easy to set up time, align on work needed, price and executed promptly

JOEL G.
Gilbert, AZ
Honda Civic Coupe
05/31/2019
Oil Change
Thanks AZ Auto Air for your continued help. AZ Auto Air staff are always willing to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this repair shop for any care concerns.

Belinda M.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Curt. He said the service was done right. The vehicles check engine light came on the next day.

BD
Ben D.
Mesa, AZ
Dodge Charger
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the service was great. He mentioned that the staff was very helpful and informative. He also stated that the service was completed quickly.