Dodge Omni
09/07/2019
Took my Omni in and they got my a/c going again. Great service and great folks.

RP
ROGER P.
Chevrolet S-10
09/05/2019
great service - again!
My truck is old and sometimes requires extra special efforts to fix it. The group at AZ Auto Air are extra special care experts! Thanks for your diligence and expertise!

BW
BERT W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ram 1500
09/05/2019
Service on my 2013 Dodge Ram Truck AC
Family owned business. Fantastic service. Very customer friendly and they have legitimate pricing on their parts and service. I would recommend AZ Auto Air to anyone needing AC repair.

MICHAEL H.
Honda Ridgeline
09/04/2019
Thanks for looking over my truck!
Steve’s team did a great job looking over a recently purchased truck for me. Amongst the slew of other customers with actual AC needs he fit me in to give my truck the once over. Steve has always taken great care and I feel good knowing I have “that mechanic” and recommend him to everyone I meet needing car repair. Always appreciate the service.

TINA M.
08/21/2019
Integrity, Quality and Value
I am extremely happy with my experience with AZ Auto Air. I had been to two other shops. One of them kept saying they couldn't find the leak and would just refill my system only to blow hot 2 days later. I finally went to AZ Auto Air after reading many positive referrals on the Ahwatukee411 Facebook page and was not disappointed. Within 30 minuets they found the problem. Sadly, it was what I feared the most, a bum compressor and a gunked up condenser. I called around a got other quotes and found AZ Auto Air's quote to be much lower than other highly rated shops. As the mercury kept rising I realized I couldn't keep driving without ac and took my 19yo car in and had the work done. They had the work done within few hours and right on quote, no surprise "we found XYZ and that will be another $1000". The owner and staff were friendly and professional. I appreciate the honesty, integrity and fairness that I experienced. I have another older high mileage car that needs some love and I certainly will be bringing it to AZ Auto Air soon.

SHAWN M.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2019
Won't sell you something you don't need!
Very honest people over here, they will let you know what the problem is and what your options would be. And absolutely won't up sell you on something you dont need!

FA
FRED A.
08/03/2019
Great service and repair as always

SAVANNAH M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ford Bronco
07/30/2019
Fantastic service
From the moment I walked in the door I felt cared for and respected. They explained my options to me and answered all my questions in detail. They were able to service my 1985 vehicle and found a new compressor in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone in need of their services and am thankful for their kindness.

FM
FRANK M.
07/28/2019
Honesty
We took our truck here for a noise in the AC unit in which one shop quoted us 3k to fix, after AZ Auto inspection it was a quick fix for under $100 dollars. I will be taking my vehicles here for repairs from now on.

Buick Terraza

Tempe, AZ
Toyota Camry Solara
07/24/2019
Honest, Friendly Service
I chose AZ Auto Air initially because I liked the fact that it was a small, local business with reasonable prices and good reviews. Then once I went and had my car serviced there, I was glad for my decision. The man I spoke with was clearly not interested in profit, but in providing sound advice and quality service to his customers. I would definitely bring my vehicle back there again.

AR
Anthony R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said his vehicle is running well.

SAM M.
Nissan Sentra
07/22/2019
Quick convenient honest
As much as I don’t like paying, I don’t mind paying Steve and his group! I’ve taken all my vehicles to AZ Auto Air. From AC issues to water pumps. Steve has always been fair priced. Don’t tell anyone but he has even not charged me!!! I will continue to take all my vehicles to AZ Auto Air.

Victorville, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/19/2019
Owner is present
Steve the owner was very informative about our problem with our a/c on our 2004 Mitsubishi and with questions we had about our other vehicle . Thank you for you’re great service.

Keith M.
Arizona
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the place answered all of his questions and was very knowledgeable.