PP
Preston P.
Nissan Xterra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Preston said he would recommend the business for service.

JON 1 A.
Mesa, AZ
02/23/2021
A auto shop with great customer service that I can trust
Truck broke down on the highway and I knew exactly where I was going to have it towed too. AZ AUTO AIR took care of the problem like they always do. Thanks guys!

TO
TED O.
Maricopa, AZ
02/19/2021
Good place to have car serviced
The service at AZ Auto has always been first rate and less expensive than other places.

SCOTT M.
02/12/2021
They confirmed my appointment multiple times before I showed up, diagnosed the vehicle in under an hour and had it fixed in 4. The price was what you'd expect from a business that excells at automotive ac repair and the service personnel were friendly and efficient. Could you find a cheaper garage? Maybe, but good service and quality repairs are worth paying a few dollars more for. Will definitely use them in the future.

PB
PATTI B.
01/15/2021
Completely happy with service
I'm always so happy with Az Auto Air. They are truly honest and I never have had any issues with the work they have done on my car. Such a great family owner business. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs work done.

WR
WALTER R.
Cadillac Allante
01/14/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I so wish I had found these guys a few years ago. They’re professional, honest, and are the whole package. I initially took my RV in to get the ac checked, and must say that my first impression was, WOW, an honest family owned business whom I feel that I can trust. They’ve since serviced our 89 Allante, and our daughter’s vehicles. They are experts in so much more than auto ACs. Thank you AZ Auto Air for going above my expectations every time you’ve serviced our vehicles.

CJ
Cliff J.
Arizona
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Cliff said the business provides good service. Cliff said he has been doing business with Brian for a long time and he will continue.

RT
Rosalyn T.
Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Sonic
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Roslyn said the personnel at the business honest about pricing. She said there is no up selling or over pricing when the quick work is completed. She does recommend them.

PP
Preston P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Preston said they were very good, laid it all out for him, the price was reasonable and the guy knew what he was doing. He will use them for all his service needs, in the future.

PM
Patrick M.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat. He said this business was honest.

FL
FERINAND L.
12/08/2020
Great service, everything that was quoted was done. Very happy and I have recommended to my friends.

Jeep Cherokee
12/06/2020
Very Caring Courteous and Personable Service
The people at AZ Auto Air take time to really listen to the customer's needs. They were agreeable to installing the parts that we provided.

PS
PAULA S.
12/01/2020
really good service
good service, very knowledgeable, and reasonable prices.

EB
Elroy B.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Elroy said all the guys there have been great. If every he has anything wrong with his vehicle, he will be down there.

RANDY R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Pickup
11/19/2020
Top Gun Auto AC!
Yesterday, November 18th, is my 2nd time having this shop replace the Freon in my 1986 Toyota truck.
I called in the morning when they opened and John said "Bring it in we can get it taken care of".
I live about 45 minutes south and I don't mind making the trip knowing I'm getting the best service around.
Steve and his sons, wife, and daughter are very customer service driven and treated me like a family member.
With decades of knowledge I trust Az Auto Air to service my vehicles with expert work.
I can't say enough about how much I appreciate their fair prices and expertise.
I highly recommend them and would give the them a 6 Star rating!
Randy R - Loyal customer.