SY
SHANE Y.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/13/2020
Great service and friendly staff, got my AC blowing nice and cold again!

MEGHAN M.
Cave Creek, AZ
BMW 318is
09/11/2020
AMAZING, SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU AT AZ AUTO AIR.
My AC broke early June, and it was fixed yesterday finally (September 10th) thanks to AZ Auto Air. Bringing my car into AZ Auto Air was the 4th time dropping my car off at shops to get it fixed since my AC broke, and all the previous times the other places weren’t able to fix it. I suffered driving my car in Phoenix in the summer with no AC for so long. 2 days ago I dropped my car off at this one shop (my 3rd attempt to get it fixed), and he said he could but for 1200$. My dad found AZ Auto Air, they let me bring my car in the day we found them and called, and had it fixed the NEXT DAY for only $650 instead of $1200. All the other places kept my car in their shop for many days only to tell me later they can’t fix it. You guys made it so easy and quick, didn’t charge me too much for what was done like the other guys, didn’t BS me and say it’ll be done in a week only to keep my car there for a week and then tell me you can’t fix it. THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I DONT HAVE TO GET IN MY CAR AND BE DRIPPING SWEAT EVERYDAY TO WORK. THANK YOU I AM SO GRATEFUL I FOUND AZ AUTO AIR!!

MY
Michael Y.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that their service is efficient and fast. They have good communication.

DA
DIANA A.
Chandler, AZ
Hyundai Azera
09/03/2020
This is the only place I go with my car. I really trust this guys and the owner, Steve, is so nice and honest with you, plus friendly. They would not overcharge you and always find time to take a look at your car if there is a problem. You don’t even need an appointment if there is any issues , just stop by and they take care of you. 100 % recommend!

CJ
Cliff J.
Arizona
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said he has known this business for over 30 years. He stated that they are very reliable, very sincere and they go out of their way to save him money. He added that the staff gives the best possible service available.

TOMMY M.
Toyota Tundra
08/28/2020
Great work and service as always!

GV
Grant V.
Tolleson, AZ
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Danallie. She said they definitely helped them out.

05/29/2020
Fast and well priced
Awesome and quick service and great price.

BW

Alex K.
Chandler, AZ
BMW 325e
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the staff were able to get him in and out the same day. His experience was great.

DAN H.
Maricopa, AZ
Oldsmobile Cutlass
05/19/2020
Great people.
They are great people that care about the customer. They go out of their way to get any problems taken care of.

MF
MIKE F.
05/19/2020
This is the second time I used AS Auto Air and they are fantastic. So professional with a healing dose of friendliness. Can't say enough great things about them. I've learned they are the only place you can trust to bring you car to!

BD
Brandon D.
Arizona
Ford Expedition
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said Steve is a really good guy, he is down home and he always gets the best for his customers.

BA

KJ
KEELY J.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/09/2020
I had an excellent experience with AZ Auto Repair! John was the customer service rep that I corresponded with, he has exceedingly excellent customer service skills! John was professional, friendly, patient, and efficient!

Displaying 1 Review