TERRY M.
07/07/2020
The best at everything!
My wife and I have had our cars serviced at several other places over the years and we feel that AZ Auto Air is the best. We use them for full service, including auto-detailing, not just A/C stuff, although they did do a major A/C repair for us. They are good listeners and good explainers, and their prices are more than reasonable.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 07/08/2020

Hi Terry,
It is always a pleasure to work on your cars. I am glad that the 4r turned out so nicely. The 300 is giving us a little bear but should be done soon and I will call you. Thank You again for the great review.

MIKE M.
Chandler, AZ
Dodge Viper
07/06/2020
2000 Viper
Steve and his crew took great care of me and my Viper,. Unfortunately I need to get some major parts replaced but a 20 year old is not a spring chicken.
Really liked the professionalism,
Mike

Hey Mike,
 Glad we were able to get your viper looked at. You take very good care of it and will always be a pleasure to work on for you. If you need anything in the future, we will be more than happy to check it for you.

DON P.
07/06/2020
Honest, Knowledgeable, Professional... AZ Auto Air is the best!
I go to AZ Auto Air for any issues that may arise with any of my cars. They almost always know the issue from my description or they find it right away. They never find "add on" items that "need" to be done. AZ Auto Air has even sent me away a few times, after checking out my vehicle, saying that I wasn't in need of service yet. They seem to be as cognizant of making my vehicle run it's best while being considerate of my wallet. They somehow are very economical while always using new parts! (Yes, no junkyard "pulled" parts at AZ Auto Air.) They are so much more than a/c. Outside bodywork, I'll continue to go to AZ Auto Air for anything I need done. After 52 years in the Valley of the Sun and using a lot of mechanics, I finally found one I trust. Thank you AZ Auto Air!

Hi Don, I am glad that we were able to help you with your vehicle. We are always happy to help and know if there is no need to replace something, we are not going to suggest it. Thank you for your trust and we are always happy to help.

LC
LATOSHIA C.
07/02/2020
My favorite shop
This is a amazing team (family) of mechanics. They are very friendly and do a good, thorough job. I would recommend highly. Also, prices are very competitive and when I got other quotes, I found this shop to be considerably less, but not less quality. I wouldn't bring my truck (or car that I let them work on) anywhere else. It's really hard to find a good, trustworthy mechanic. I'm thankful to have found this shop!

Thank you for the kind words Latoshia, We are always happy to help. If you need us we will be there for you. Thank you again

Nissan Rogue
07/01/2020
Straight up honest guys
The owner of the shop, Steve, is the type of old school auto electro-mechanic. I couldn't detect any BS talking with the guy, being a technical guy myself. He is honest, and generous. My battery died all of the sudden near their shop, I pulled the car in, they diagnosed a bad battery and allowed me to go across the street and get a new battery at Costo - using the shop's van!! The diagnostic was the lowest fee I have encountered yet. It turned out my alternator was bad too. The repair was prompt and the cost was fair. I guess I found my mechanic.

Thank you for the kind review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and giving them our honest opinion. If we can save you some money in the meantime we will always go that route. Thank you again

BW
BRUCE W.
Maricopa, AZ
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/28/2020
My AC
excellent

Thank you for the kind words, It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank You again

CD
CORTNEY D.
Pontiac Vibe
06/27/2020
Excellent consumer service!
The guys at AZ auto air were amazing! They helped me out when the alternator on my car decided to fail by shopping around and getting me a better price. They explained everything to me about the alternator, their warranty, and keeping me updated the entire time. I would recommended them to my friends and family!

Thank you so much Cortney, We are always trying to make sure that our customers get the best possible prices and still maintain a good quality part. If you need us we will be happy to help. Thank You again

Mark C.
Arizona
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they did very good work, promptly, did a good job and at a good price.

Thank you for the nice review Mark, I am always happy to hear that we were there with what you needed. Thank You again

KE
KIM E.
06/25/2020
Great Customer Service
Great to work with Steve and the team at AZ Auto Air. It’s not just about AC they do pretty much anything for any vehicle. Another shop quoted me over $900 for AC repair, but Steve’s AC experts found a cooling fan relay that was failing. Less than $100 to fix it. I’ve got a Chevy, Ford and BMW and I take them all to Az Auto Air.

Thank you Kim for the great review. I am happy that we were able to get that repaired at such a great savings. We always strive to get our customers out with the correct repair needed. If you need us we will be happy to help. Thank you again.

EB
Emerlyn B.
Nissan Sentra
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Emerlyn said the employees were really helpful.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 06/24/2020

Hi Emerlyn,

Thank you for the nice review. If you ever need us we will be happy to help. Thank You again

MARK S.
San Diego, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/08/2020
Above and beyond
Pulled into town on vacation with my AC not working and over a $2k quote from the dealer. They guys gave only what I needed to fix it for under $400. No up-selling, or services I didn’t need and/or didn’t make sense.
Highest recommendation!!

Hey Mark,

Thank You for the kind words. We are always happy to help. Our goals is to give you just what you need and not what we need. If you ever need us we would love to be your local repair shop in anything your vehicle needs.

MICHELLE S.
Avondale, AZ
06/06/2020
Fixed the A/C on my Tahoe.
The guys that work here are honest and don't try to burn you. Steve is the best 🤣 just all around awesome people. They have my business forever! I won't go anywhere else!!

Hi Michelle,

I am so glad that we were able to help you and earn your business. We will always give you the straight answer and our honest opinion on all of your repairs. We are glad you will look to us for all of your auto repairs. Again thank You for the wonderful review.

LF
Luanne F.
Chandler, AZ
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Luanne said John was very helpful, attentive and made sure all her needs were met.

Hey Luanne,

I am so glad we were able to take care of everything for you. If you need us we will be happy to help anytime.

GG
Gloria G.
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Gloria said it was really quick, simple and the staff were very friendly.

Hi Gloria,
  I am glad we were able to get you all taken care of. If you need us we will be happy to take care of everything your car needs. Thank You again

ARLETTA B.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/02/2020
Awesome customer service
This guys will give it to you straight. Good people

Thank You Arletta, We pride ourselves in letting you know the truth. We are happy to help you with anything that your car needs. Thank You again for the kind review.