EB
Elroy B.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Elroy said all the guys there have been great. If every he has anything wrong with his vehicle, he will be down there.

RANDY R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Pickup
11/19/2020
Top Gun Auto AC!
Yesterday, November 18th, is my 2nd time having this shop replace the Freon in my 1986 Toyota truck.
I called in the morning when they opened and John said "Bring it in we can get it taken care of".
I live about 45 minutes south and I don't mind making the trip knowing I'm getting the best service around.
Steve and his sons, wife, and daughter are very customer service driven and treated me like a family member.
With decades of knowledge I trust Az Auto Air to service my vehicles with expert work.
I can't say enough about how much I appreciate their fair prices and expertise.
I highly recommend them and would give the them a 6 Star rating!
Randy R - Loyal customer.

MN
Mike N.
Lake Oswego, OR
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were great.

MICKEY M.
10/29/2020
Best, Most Honest Mechanic
This shop is the best you will find. They do the repairs that you need for a great price and with great turn-around times. They are very honest and never try to up-sale or do repairs that are not needed. Have taken my cars to them for years and won’t trust my cars to anyone else.

HW
HAYWARD W.
Gilbert, AZ
10/29/2020
Always Professional and Efficient, And Supports Military & Law Enforcement.
Great Customer Service, Fast, Clean, Friendly and Efficient.

Jacob S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said that everything about the business is amazing, they are honest, genuine people, they don't up sell,, they are up front, very kind, quick and diligent. He added that they have really, really good mechanics, reasonable rates and he is very pleased with their service.

Robert B.
Torrance, CA
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the work he received was excellent and the employees made him feel very comfortable in the work that was being done on his vehicle.. Robert had complete confidence and spoke with the father and son at the business and he could tell they seemed very interested in actually doing the job and they had good intentions. Robert was very happy with the service provided.

PW
PETE W.
09/24/2020
Service response/Turn around.
Had an issue with my 2015 Silverado 1500.
Replaced parts on my own and had a diagnostic/refill. Was good for a day then had a leak.
Had another test and was recommended to replace the condenser. Which I did , then had another test /refill. Everything checked out and was quick. I was given a discount on the final test. Great quality and knowledgeable

JJ
JANE J.
09/22/2020
Best Auto Repair!
AZ Auto Air is an ethical, honest auto repair company. They have already saved me over 4K because they were honest about what my car really needed.
Great people, great work and work is done on time.

MF
MARK F.
Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable team!
Always a pleasure to stop by for a quote.
No high pressure sales!

SY
SHANE Y.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/13/2020
Great service and friendly staff, got my AC blowing nice and cold again!

MEGHAN M.
Cave Creek, AZ
BMW 318is
09/11/2020
AMAZING, SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU AT AZ AUTO AIR.
My AC broke early June, and it was fixed yesterday finally (September 10th) thanks to AZ Auto Air. Bringing my car into AZ Auto Air was the 4th time dropping my car off at shops to get it fixed since my AC broke, and all the previous times the other places weren’t able to fix it. I suffered driving my car in Phoenix in the summer with no AC for so long. 2 days ago I dropped my car off at this one shop (my 3rd attempt to get it fixed), and he said he could but for 1200$. My dad found AZ Auto Air, they let me bring my car in the day we found them and called, and had it fixed the NEXT DAY for only $650 instead of $1200. All the other places kept my car in their shop for many days only to tell me later they can’t fix it. You guys made it so easy and quick, didn’t charge me too much for what was done like the other guys, didn’t BS me and say it’ll be done in a week only to keep my car there for a week and then tell me you can’t fix it. THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I DONT HAVE TO GET IN MY CAR AND BE DRIPPING SWEAT EVERYDAY TO WORK. THANK YOU I AM SO GRATEFUL I FOUND AZ AUTO AIR!!

MY
Michael Y.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that their service is efficient and fast. They have good communication.

DA
DIANA A.
Hyundai Azera
09/03/2020
This is the only place I go with my car. I really trust this guys and the owner, Steve, is so nice and honest with you, plus friendly. They would not overcharge you and always find time to take a look at your car if there is a problem. You don’t even need an appointment if there is any issues , just stop by and they take care of you. 100 % recommend!

CJ
Cliff J.
Arizona
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said he has known this business for over 30 years. He stated that they are very reliable, very sincere and they go out of their way to save him money. He added that the staff gives the best possible service available.