KW
KRISTI W.
Kia Soul
09/12/2019
They always do a great job!
This is a very dependable and honest company.

KW
KIM W.
09/09/2019
Welcoming service
They're great service and repair always get me back safely on the road again asap!

SR
STEVE R.
Nissan Armada
09/07/2019
Friendly competent service.
Always ready to assist in any problem. Convenient and professional service.

TH
Tim H.
GMC Savana Special
08/28/2019
GMC van
We took our Boy Scout troop truck here for a second opinion on an exhaust leak. After a few bolts being tightened the inspection passed and we save a lot of money. Very trust worthy establishment and friendly.

High Ridge, MO
08/26/2019
Efficient and thorough
Lonnie and staff r great.

TD
TIM D.
High Ridge, MO
08/25/2019
Inspection of vehicle
Recently I took my 2007 Dodge Van in for a safety and emissions inspection, I come here because I have confidence that they will do their best inspecting my vehicle, the fairness and truthfulness of their comments about the condition of my vehicle helps me keep it in top condition. Knowing my family is safe in it.

BK
BARBARA K.
Festus, MO
08/22/2019
Honest, fair, nice, educated.
Always professional and very pleasant.

KL
KEVIN L.
Very honest people
B&B Auto Repair is a very honest shop to go to. Very friendly place to take your car to get it fixed

RK
RICK K.
Quick and friendly service
Great customer service , Lonnie is up front and honest with advice and repairs needed. Highly recommend B&B auto service.

DONNA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/15/2019
Appreciate when I come in that the work is done in a timely fashion.

BC
Barb C.
Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/14/2019
Took care of our needs quickly
We had inspections and a brake kit done. Car is running great!

JAMES M.
08/14/2019
B&B always does great and fast service for inspections, so I don't have to wait long

RL
RICHARD L.
08/12/2019
been going here for about 20 years. Good people
I grew up in auto repair. My father still runs his mom and pop shop. This shop is very much that same experience. Honest people who do work at a fair price and quickly. In all my interactions with probably 8 cars over the 20 years i don’t recall having issues. I mean I get auto repair and diagnostics and sometimes it costs money to figure out what is wrong with a car. I highly recommend this shop. Lonny has been a great lead of the shop after Jim retired.

KELLY B.
08/07/2019
Awesome as Always!!!
Awesome as Always!!!

Mark P.
08/06/2019
Professional Competent people
As a person that has been around machinery and vehicles all my very young life; l learned early that a good service manager and parts man was worth their weight in Gold and then some. The Competent Owner even more important. B & B has all those traits in the highest standard. Mark Parker, first serious visit to a repair shop- 62 yrs ago.