KP
Ken P.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
07/16/2019
Confident safe and affordable
It's difficult to find a good mechanic that you can trust with your vehicle. And when you find one that you can trust you want to make sure that they can take care of your vehicle from the moment you meet them to the time you trade your car in for the new one. B&B Auto has been my go-to people since I moved back to St Louis in January of 2018. All my motor vehicle needs including oil changes, recommendations on new tires, and even body work has been thoughtful and stellar and it saved me a lot of footwork. Lonnie and his staff are better than anyone I could ever imagine and I highly recommend them for your Auto Service needs.

MJ
Mary J.
07/15/2019
Excellent service!
So glad to have B & B as our auto mechanics. Honest, capable and great customer service. . Lonnie and team are a great team.

MJ
MARY J.
07/15/2019
Thanks so much, Lonnie and team!
Always nice, accurate and professional. True you all and refer others to you! Thanks for your honesty. Trust is the most important and then competence. You are both!

LF
LISA F.
Kia Sportage
07/10/2019
Auto service and inspections
This place provides stellar service and the employees are always super nice and helpful. My family and I have gone to B & B for years and we can’t imagine going anywhere else!

VM
Vanessa M.
Dodge Caravan
07/09/2019
Honest and Quick
We took our van in thinking the a/c compressor was going out. Lonnie gave me an over-the-phone quote of $800 as a worst case scenario. We got a call within a few hours and we’re told the van was done. There was just too much Freon in the system and they took care of it. The bill was under $100! Thanks again!

MI
Mark I.
Buick Regal
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business was always fair. The staff is prompt and honest.

NS
Nikolaas S.
07/03/2019
Got a really fair estimate. Ended up costing less.
Got a really fair estimate to replace a bearing. Was charged quite a bit less as they found out they needed to do less work once the opened everything up.
Friendly people.

DWAIN W.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
07/02/2019
Friendly and they don't try to screw you like most places
I will not take my vehicles any where else.

NB
Norman B.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Norman said the staff give good service.

STEVE M.
06/28/2019
Take care of us when we need it.
You take care of us when we need it.

DV
DEANNA V.
Dodge Caliber
Honest, dependable service
Lonnie is a great manager of the shop. I never feel like i have to second guess having my repairs done. I fully trust in him and i know if there ever is an error he will make sure it is taken care of. Thats a wonderful thing for someone like me that has no clue about vehicles. I just wish they did tires so i wouldn't have to take my car anywhere else.

JESSICA S.
Chevrolet Suburban
Super fast!
In and out for my state emissions and inspection! Plus they were able to get me in with a couple hours notice.

RZ
ROGER Z.
06/27/2019
I would recommend Lonnie and his crew to anyone looking to have their vehicle serviced

Matt S.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2019
Quality & Price
Quick answer, fast response on repair cost and very friendly and respectful on phone!!!

LN
LAWRENCE N.
High Ridge, MO
06/21/2019
Brake service
I trust nobody more with our cars than BandB Auto. They’re prices are very competitive and blows dealer pricing out of the water. Really quick turnaround on all four wheels brakes. Lonnie is very friendly and wonderful to work with, explaining what does and does not need repaired.