Malcolm H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/05/2019
Blown spark plug Malcolm Hupp
Unti now I've been happy. But this time I literally paid for nothing. The compression leak was still there when I picked it up. Pieces were missing off my engine. A sleeve should never been used. A Heli Core was the right fix. Was talked about before I brought the car in but what wasn't disclosed is that this shop couldn't do a Heli Core.i paid $273 for the privilege of taking it to another shop and getting it fixed right for another$333. I really think my $273 should be refunded.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Mr Hupp has been coming to B&B for years and we are sorry his last experiance was not a pleasant one. The cylinder repair kit we tried using did not seat and rectify the problem. We let Mr Hupp know that it may or may not work and that he may want to take it to a machine shop. He instrusted us to try. We have used this kit on several other customers vehicles with mixed results. After this issue, we will no longer be doing any repairs  for blown plugs in the future. Losing good customers is not worth it to us. I asked Mr Hupp what if any compisation he wanted and he did not request any at that time. He was charged only for the parts and .5 hrs labor and is curently using the coil purchased and installed at his last visit. Mr Hupp should feel free to contact us at any time for any further concerns.

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2019
Xtra charge not told
Bubba and I were very disappointed that you don’t rotate the tires when you do an oil change not for an xtra $20 when I called to make the appt I asked if you did with the oil change and you said yes and nothing about an xtra charge
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 04/01/2019

I am sorry if there was some miscomunication on your last visit. We always charge for tire rotations unless there is a coupon. I know you stated that your usual lube center does not. We keep our prices at a very competative price and can not afford to do too many services for free other than brake, charging and suspention checks. Once again i do apologise.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Dodge Nitro
01/25/2019
Did not solve my problem
Paid almost $500 to get my heat fixed, & it is absolutely not fixed! So disappointed.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 01/25/2019

We are very sorry you are disappointed. The only issue we could find was the leaky water pump, and i thought we made itr clear that it may or may not be the cause of the heating issue, but was a issue that needed to be fixed. You said DOBBS has said the same and told us to go ahead with the fix. All other components tested good at the time. We would be more than happy to look at the heating issue further in the future at no charge. We can only fix or replace what confirms to be faulty at the time. So sorry to  have you as a unsatisfied customer.

John S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
John said this is the second time he has taken his vehicle back to this business for the same problem.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 08/16/2018

We are sorry that Mr Six was unsatisfied with our work. It is hard to diagnose a intermitent issue on a vehicle. We have worked on many of Johns vehicles  and several times checked them over at no charge. I hope you find the service you need at your new mechanics.

CR
Cindy R.
Dodge Durango
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff did do some good for them, but they told her there was a problem with her timing chain, when there wasn't. It would have been a $1700 repair, when it was just the throttle body that needed to be cleaned.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 05/09/2018

I am happy to hear the vehicle is running better, but i'm not sure how a throttle cleaning fixed the chatter coming from the timing chain. As long as the engine is running well and there is no more chatter, i am happy.

KP
KELLY P.
05/10/2017
Cordial and procession
Always excellent service.

Scott B.
Hummer H3
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he had to return to this business after receiving service from them. They fixed his oil leak, but he got home and found his vehicle was still leaking fluid. It turned out it was transmission fluid, and he was kind of aggravated that they did not find that. However, the employees were nice people and he had a great experience with them.

Kenny B.
GMC Sonoma
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Kenny said this business had a fair price. However, they didn't solve the problem and what they recommended didn't help. He will not recommend this business for service because they could not solve the problem.

SHANE B.
06/19/2020
Will always come back
B&B is always honest and affordable.

KP
KEITH P.
06/04/2020
Used them for years always great service

MJ
MELINDA J.
Imperial, MO
06/03/2020
Very polite and efficient always a great price on any repair I've had. Honest and will explain anything to me so I understand

Acura MDX
06/02/2020
The only place I take my car to
Quick, reliable, and honest services on cars. It’s nice to have a great auto shop like this one that I can go to when there’s any car problem and need something looked at and repaired with a quick turnaround.

EC
ED C.
Lincoln MKS
05/30/2020
Great service and people.

CARY B.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/29/2020
Excellent service by a really good guy.
I've known Lonnie for years. Honest and always very helpful. You will be grateful for his help.

CK
Cathy K.
Jeep Compass
05/29/2020
My car
I trust B&B. They explain everything and answer all my questions. My car is older so it needs tlc and she gets it! I'll keep coming back! Reasonable prices, excellent service