FH
FELTON, MARILYN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
03/25/2019
TRUST B&B GARAGE
B&B Garage is the ONLY place I trust to have my vehicles serviced!! Ryan as well as his late father Frank have always provided excellent service over the years! Whenever someone I know asks if I know a good mechanic the 1st thing I say is B&B GARAGE!!!!!

BA
BILL A.
Atchison, KS
03/24/2019
Highly Recommend
B&B is very dependable and thorough with service and repairs. Ryan & Jessica are always prepared when we arrive and are excellent communicators about status of our service. I especially appreciate that Ryan always reviews the service afterwards and shows me the damaged or worn out parts. This is his routine and not my special request -- that speaks volumes for his integrity and also helps me learn more about how to care for our cars. We travel about 70 miles for service, which indicates how much we value B&B. You will not find better!

RICHARD W.
Chrysler 300
03/23/2019
Once Again......
Once again, service done right the 1st time. As soon as my car gives me a heads up on something this is the mechanic i take her too.

Ken B.
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service is fast and accommodating. He also stated that the staff treated him very well. He commented that he is glad he found them because a business like them is hard to find.

JEFF M.
GMC Suburban
03/01/2019
Very knowledgeable
Have had several cars in there and they are always able to figure out the problem quickly and keep me on a budget with repairs. They do the work that needs done without making up other "repairs" just to inflate their revenue. AWESOME PLACE!!

KP
KATHY AND JEFF P.
02/28/2019
Friendly service and honesty
This was my first time having my car serviced at B and B and I must say it was a great experience.. I needed an oil change, check. Check out on oil leak, Ryan called and we discussed the issue and decided he should do nothing. Rotate the tires, well there was a problem with the last rotation, someone had over torqued the lug nuts. So Ryan had to take the stems off put new ones on. That was a little unexpected but fixing them didn't take as long as expected so saved me $40. I won't take my card anywhere else now.

EL
Effren L.
Topeka, KS
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Effren said the business did a good job.

Tim B.
Knob Noster, MO
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff is good to work with and it did an outstanding job on his vehicle.

HB
Henry B.
Dodge Durango
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business did a good job. His vehicle is running well.

HT
Hunter T.
Leavenworth, KS
Chrysler Sebring
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said the employees were very helpful. They provided awesome service. They explained everything to him about his service. They worked out a payment plan with him.

MA
MICHAEL, DANIELLE A.
Kansas City, KS
02/22/2019
Friendly, affordable, trustworthy.
This was the first time I used this shop. I google searched them and they had great reviews. They are very friendly, almost feels like a family owned business that you are a part of. They recommended me to order one of my parts on Amazon to save me $100 (wow). Price was good, service was good, really happy. I will be going back and recommending them to friends and family.

John G.
Nissan Versa
02/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was friendly and quick and the location was also convenient.

DEBORAH M.
Linwood, KS
Nissan Murano
02/13/2019
I repeatedly have had great service! They are always willing to help with whatever problem I'm having.

JEFF M.
GMC Suburban
01/25/2019
Friendly place
Came in just due to leaking tire and they were able to get me patched up and on my way quickly.

Bonner Springs, KS
01/20/2019
Quality is Superb!
B&B is fairly priced and very friendly. But what sets them truly apart is the quality of service on every job. We have referred them to many friends and family and they received the same level of quality service, everytime. Ryan is incredibly knowledgeable and will come out to personally talk to us about the work done. If any parts were replaced, he shows us the bad part and a comparison of how it should be. You won't get this high level of quality and dedication at any other shop.

MIKE W.
01/18/2019
Good family owned garage.
Quick and easy oil change by a knowledgable mechanic. So much better than the "hurry lube" type of shops that don't care about your vehicle, don't know you and your vehicle, and don't care to know you. Friendly folks at B&B Garage I feel very comfortable trusting my vehicle's maintenance to.

Bill S.
Chevrolet S-10
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business does good work quickly. He is really happy with what was completed on his vehicle.

CP
CODY P.
Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019
Quick and Honest
Went in to get a flat repaired. Was very timely and honest. Was comparable in price to large scale auto shops. Pump money into Basehor, not big auto shops.

Joyce B.
Leavenworth, KS
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said it's very hard to find someone she can trust these days. This mechanic is very knowledgeable and honest, and she really appreciates all of his help.

LIZ S.
01/10/2019
Let me know what was going on with my vehicle. No surprises.
I was very impressed when I was called and told there were a few things he told me he wouldn’t do. He was honest and so nice. Explained things in detail to me so I could understand. I’ve never had such a great experience getting my vehicle fixed. The cost was perfect and the service was amazing.
I have found the place for my vehicles. I have already recommended you guys to several friends.
Thanks for your care and service to me and my vehicle.