VP
VICKIE and BOB P.
11/19/2018
B&B Garage
I was able to drop my car off immediately and service was completed on time. Extremely satisfied with B&B.

KL
KYLE L.
11/15/2018
I've been fucked over by alot of shops but never this one
Ill be back this is the only shop I wish to use

Joyce B.
Leavenworth, KS
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the business was nice and they were honest. She believes what they tell her, they are professional and she has no complaints.

PS
PATTY S.
11/12/2018
Oil change and check up
Completed check up and will be returning to have new tires put on

KN
Ken N.
Linwood, KS
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff at this business are good mechanics.

LD
Linda D.
Saturn L200
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that the place impressed her very much, Ryan and Jessica are so good to her and on the last visit went way out of their way to help her out.

Kia Sorento
11/05/2018
Exceptional!!!!!!!
Always exceptional service! I recommend this shop to everyone who is in need of auto repair services!!

RL
RICHARD L.
Olathe, KS
11/01/2018
Trustworthy
Owner will give you evaluation you can trust to be accurate. Pricing is very reasonable. Work always performed very well. Now we won't go anywhere else (too many bad experiences at other shops).

KK
Kris K.
Tonganoxie, KS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kris said this business had outstanding service.

CR
Chandler R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chandler said they did a very good job.

Chandler,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review!  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Tonganoxie, KS
Jeep Scrambler
10/29/2018
85 Jeep Scrambler
B&B garage is the only place I take my cars. They do outstanding work and backup what they do. Awesome to work with thanks Ryan
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate your continued support and taking the time to write us this review!  We look forward to being your preferred auto repair shop for years to come!

RICHARD M.
Dodge Avenger
10/27/2018
Richard Moore
I had my car worked on and they were very professional! They got my car done exactly when they said it would get done. They even waited after they closed so I could pay and pick up my vehicle, even took the time to explain in detail what service they did to my vehicle. Very pleased!

Richard,

We can't express enough how much it means to us that you took the time out of your day to write us this wonderful review! We know how important it is for customers to have their vehicles and are happy to wait when possible.  Our goal is to make sure every customer walks away from our shop with a full understanding of the work performed.  Thank you for sharing that this was the exact experience you received.

PM
PENNY M.
Turon, KS
10/26/2018
Genuine and Caring
Broke down and from out of town. My friend and I have a goat grazing business that brought us to KCK from western Kansas. When we hit town, it felt like the front end of my truck was coming apart. I called Ryan and he got me right in and even stayed up late to get me back on the road. Even gave me a ride back and forth! Ryan and his family are the best people to call on when things go wrong. He is my "go to" Mechanic if I ever need one in this area again!

Penny,

We are so grateful for your amazing 5-star review!  It was so lovely meeting you and hearing about your goat grazing business.  Such a cool industry!  We are glad we could be here in your time of need.

GP
GEORGE P.
Kansas City, KS
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2018
Top notch service

George,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We look forward to providing you with top-notch service time and time again.

BRIAN M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/24/2018
Friendly and honest people
Very friendly and Honest about what’s wrong with my vehicle. Would recommend to all!!!

Brian,

Thank you for your awesome 5-star review! Honesty and integrity are our key values and are glad you felt this was exhibited in your experience with us.

BA
BILL A.
Atchison, KS
10/23/2018
Highly Skilled, Quality Conscious, Thorough
Ryan is well trained and exhibits excellent workmanship. I was impressed with his persistence to align my wheels to nearly perfection rather than just to "acceptable" limits as most technicians will do. This resulted in greatly improved handling and should also lengthen the life of my tires. And he did this while adhering to his repair cost quote which helped with my budget. He is organized, thorough, and has an exceptional work ethic. I highly recommend B&B after this, my first experience, and I will gladly drive the extra distance for all of my repairs on all of my vehicles in the future. I live an hour away and can honestly say it was worth the trip! I have not asked, but I suspect that if my car needed to be towed, he would come pick it up for a very reasonable charge. By the way, most of his repairs carry a one year parts and labor warranty. I had just about given up on finding an honest and highly skilled auto technician, but my search is over! B&B is absolutely the best!

Bill,

Wow! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review of your experience with us. Ryan was especially honored by your review.  We believe strongly that a job worth doing is a job done right and without surprises.  We look forward to doing business together for years to come.

MK
Marvin K.
Ford Econoline
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he was happy with everything at the business.

Marvin,

Thank you for your 5-star review!  We are happy we could provide you with great service and look forward to working with you in the future.

BP
Bruce P.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said this was a good experience for him and his vehicle is performing well.

Bruce,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!  We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle performing well.

JERRY S.
Kansas City, KS
10/19/2018
Did exactly what was needed and under estimate.
Did exactly what was needed and under estimate.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 10/20/2018

Jerry,

Thank you for the 5-star review!! We appreciate your review and for taking the time to share your experience!

BE
BRIAN E.
Leavenworth, KS
10/18/2018
Super Professional/Awesome Service
All I can say is "Wow"!! He went above and beyond the quality and the amount of information that I thought I should have gotten, and the best part was how affordable his prices are.

The quality of work is far more detailed than even the Dealership does. I will more than likely never take my car to a BMW Service Department again.

I highly recommend B&B to anyone, be sure you try it and don't forget to tell your friends.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 10/20/2018

Brian,

We can't thank you enough for such an awesome review!  We aim to provide the wow-factor in every job we do and we are so humbled and honored you expressed this is the quality of service you received.  We look forward to working with you in the future.