MT
Melanie T.
07/11/2017
Good place to have a vehicle repaired
Ryan was very informative about what was wrong with my vehicle and the different options for fixing it. He was very personable and was detailed about the repairs done to my vehicle.

DT
DAN T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/06/2017

Chrysler 300
07/04/2017
Great business!
Very trustworthy & great service keeps me coming back.

Tim M.
Ford Escort
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Tim said he was impressed with their work, knowledge and prices. He has visited them before.

RL
RICHARD L.
Olathe, KS
06/22/2017
Very reliable, fair pricing, good and honest service
My title says it all. What more can one want?

TROY S.
06/17/2017
Honest service
Ryan is honest and extremely knowledgeable. I value his opinion as ND trust him with all my auto work.

Tracy S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff is awesome.

MK
Michael K.
Pontiac G6
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business was great.

Chrysler 300
06/03/2017
Why go any place else?
Fair & honest, you'll know what you need to have done & what you can hold off on without any scare tactics. This is my car's 2nd home when it needs service.

PT
Peggy T.
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Peggy said they are repeat customers of this business and her husband was impressed.

JOEY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/15/2017
Exhuast Repair
Ryan Brannon replaced the exhaust on my truck from the catalytic converter back. My truck had an aftermarket dual exhaust that was rusting apart. Ryan took the time to explain to me what my options were and to offer his suggestions so that I could decide what to replace it with.

STACEY C.
Jeep Liberty
05/12/2017
Fast Service
Back window and AC quit working and rain was moving in ...Called Ryan and they got us worked in. He said if he couldn't fix it that day he would keep it indoors so that was a relief. They have been great about getting us in when we need them!!

MATT D.
Chevrolet Spark
05/02/2017
Inspection
Had to ensure the car wasn't crap from the dealer. Ryan gave it a good once over and left me feeling satisfied.

John M.
04/27/2017
Customer Service
Very pleased how Ryan treated me like I was his only customer .

LD
LINDA D.
04/20/2017
good service
The work on my car was done in a very short time and at a very reasonable price.

Mitsubishi Galant
04/19/2017
Always fair pricing!
I always, always come to this shop whenever i have car issues. Also everyone is very friendly.

STACEY C.
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2017
service & people are awesome
We can always count on Ryan and everyone

JESSICA B.
Kia Sorento
03/28/2017
Quality Service and Quality People
I couldn't imagine taking my car anywhere else. The quality of service is unmatched. The techs always show me what's wrong with my car, not just tell me. They pride themselves on providing the best service for their customers, and it's proven in their genuine concern for every single customer. I've used other shops before I found B&B and the differences are noticable on the first visit. Anyone and everyone should make B&B Garage the one and only place they go for auto repair and maintenance services.

Jessica,

Thank you for such an awesome review.  We want our customers understanding the issues that may arise with their vehicles.  We want to be the choice provider and stand out from other auto repair shops.  We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We know reviews are one of the best ways to encourage others to give us a try and have the opportunity to provide them with quality auto repair like we did for you.

NR
Nan R.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Nan said this business was very good at providing service. They were very courteous, and they helped her out. They finished quickly.

Nan,

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We understand time is important to everyone.  We want to be the choice provider and stand out from other auto repair shops. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We know reviews are one of the best ways to encourage others to give us a try and have the opportunity to provide them with quality and time efficient auto repair like we did for you.

DT
Dan T.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business did excellent work.

Dan,

Thank you for the 5 star review! Our mission is to provide excellent quality of work to every customer.  We want to be the choice provider and stand out from other auto repair shops. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We know reviews are one of the best ways to encourage others to give us a try and have the opportunity to provide them with quality auto repair like we did for you.