Darren R.
Ford Cab
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Darren said that the business was very easy to work with and had a good staff.

MIKE W.
01/09/2020
Great Garage
Accomplished an oil change and tire rotation in a timely fashion. Very friendly staff make it a pleasure to take my business to a local and family owned business.. Chain oil change stores could care less about me and my vehicle and don’t seem to prioritize appointments . My last visit to a fast oil change national chain took 2.5 hours for a simple oil change. My visit to B&B took 45 minutes with much better service and personal attention. I have already recommended this business to friends.

LW
LARA, KEVIN W.
01/08/2020
Always fast, always dependable.
Best repair shop in this area. Honest, friendly people.

SD
SUSAN D.
Lawrence, KS
01/05/2020
Five stars for B & B Garage!
These folks are the best! Always helpful, friendly, and accommodating. The service is great and I highly recommend them!!

TL
TOM L.
Dodge Dakota
12/31/2019
Always great service
Really appreciate all of the wonderful service provided.

TC
TIFFANY C.
Paola, KS
Nissan Rogue Select
12/30/2019
Great quality service
Ryan did a great job getting my car back in working order. He answered all my questions and he was able to help me understand what I needed and he didn’t sell me on anything I didn’t.

Daniel M.
Kansas
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they were quick to get him in and out in a timely manner during a very busy time of the year and he appreciates that.

MK
Marvin K.
Jeep Liberty
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said he needed a new automotive place and they seemed to do pretty good, so he is still going there.

Lena B.
Kia Soul
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Lena said she had no problems.

AL
Anna L.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Anna said that she was very happy, the place was very good and very courteous, and she has already recommended them to friends.

DT
DAN & BARB T.
Tonganoxie, KS
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/16/2019
07 ford
Great work, out standing thanks

SL
SUZY L.
Dodge Journey
Very satisfied
Good service, reasonable prices and professional. Ryan is very knowledgeable, after the work is done he takes the time to show you the condition of the parts he replaced.

NT
NICK & SUZIE T.
Cadillac Escalade
Great mechanic
We h have been here many times and this place is trustworthy. They have even fixed minor things that I didn't even know was broken.

DEBORAH M.
Linwood, KS
12/11/2019
The best customer service!
Great service! I like the service reminders too.

CHEYENNE & KYLE S.
Chevrolet HHR
Amazing place, Amazing people
I trust this mechanic with my car, and you should too! Everyone is always so nice and my car is always running amazing after it goes in! I reccomend this shop to everyone I know and I'd recommend them to you as well!