JILL G.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/15/2019
B&B Garage was able to squeeze my car in on their very busy schedule. They kept me up to date every step of the way and even helped try and save me money where they could! Would definitely recommend!

Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such an amazing review!  We try to do everything we can to make repairs convenient, even during busy times. We love being the "neighborhood mechanic" and do everything we can to help. We appreciate your recommendation!

Tonganoxie, KS
Consistently reliable
As always, work was done in record time, service was friendly and explained problem and solutions.
Ryan B., Owner from B & B Garage responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and happy to hear you were in and out so promptly!

KA
KRITSY and ANDY A.
Linwood, KS
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Great Auto Service Garage
We have been very pleased with the service we have received from B&B.

Kristy and Andy,

We were so happy to hear you have been pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you for years to come.  Thank you for taking the time to provide us an awesome review!

Shawn B.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said these guys actually worked with him when he needed to get the vehicle in. He added that he would like the business to keep doing what they are doing.

Shawn,

It is not always convenient when the car needs maintenance.  We try to work around that to make it as easy as possible and glad we could do just that for you.  Thank you for you 5-star review!

JOHN and ELAINE M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Great to deal with
They are very friendly to work with and very knowledgeable. We will be bringing our cars back!

John and Elaine,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to doing so again and again.

CHEYENNE and KYLE S.
Kansas City, KS
Amazing place, Amazing people
They're always so nice and helpful! I never have to worry about my car when they have it, I know it'll get taken care of!

Cheyenne and Kyle,

It was so great to read your review! Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle. Please know it means everything to us that we can provide our customers a worry free experience in the work we do!

COLONEL S.
Olathe, KS
Honda Civic Sdn
Great folks - great company
I supply software to many of the better quality auto shops in the Northeast Kansas area. Ryan is on my short list of shops I would recommend my friends and family to.
Ryan B., Owner from B & B Garage responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  To be on the short list of someone who is on the inside of the industry is a great honor.  We appreciate it more than you know!

Mike L.
Kansas City, KS
Mercury Sable
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he had no problems with the service and the business staff were nice.

Mike,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did!

CG
Craig G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the business gives him good service.

Craig,

Max, Mary Ann S.
Leavenworth, KS
Buick LaCrosse
06/10/2019
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, professional, courteous,would highly recommend.

Max and Mary Ann,

Thank you for such an awesome review!  Your recommendations are greatly appreciated and mean the world to us!

RENEE W.
Kansas City, MO
Toyota Venza
06/07/2019
Second to None!
I went in for the usual oil change and my vehicle was serviced in a timely and professional manner.

It was brought to my attention that there was a piece of glass embedded in one of my tires. I really appreciate the attention to detail that I received on my vehicle.

B&B is fair and cares about the reputation of their business. They provide superb service and their aim is to provide outstanding, quality service to each customer.

Kudos to a job well done!

Renee,

You are such a delight! Uou are absolutely right that we want everyone who walks through our door to have the same experiences you do when you come in. Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us this phenomenal review, it means the world to us!

BRIAN M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/07/2019
So easy and helpful to talk too!!
This garage is so helpful and easy to talk too. A enjoyable experience-Would recommend to anyone!

Brian,

Thank you for the awesome review! We'll be here anytime you need us and are grateful for the recommendations.

MK
Marvin K.
Jeep Liberty
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said the staff was friendly and nice. He stated the business is convenient. He mentioned that he is happy with the service.

Marvin,

Thank you for leaving us an amazing 5-star reveiw!  We are glad you are happy with our service and look forward to working with you more in the future!

CHRISTINE and ZEB S.
06/03/2019
Love this place!
Ryan is awesome and very responsive! I sent a text to see if I could get my tire in to get it repaired and not only did he get back to me immediately, but within 20 minutes it was as good as new!

Christine and Zeb,

A tire issue is not convenient so we try to be as accommodating as possible! Thank you for writing such an awesome review!!

VP
VICTORIA P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/01/2019
2006 Mercury Grand Marquis
This shop is amazing. I have brought my car here on multiple occasions and will continue to use B&B garage exclusively for my vehicles maintenance requirements. Great customer service, very professional and courteous staff, and very reasonable pricing for parts and labor. I would recommend them to anyone.

Victoria,

Thank you so much!  Your review and recommendations mean the world to us! We look forward to working with you for years to come.