AD
Alex D.
Honda Accord
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Alex said that they did a very good job.

Tricia S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Tricia said this business was very straightforward with her. They completed all the work on her vehicle on time. They are much better than anyone else.

Mark S.
San Francisco, CA
Nissan Juke
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Mark said the business is diligent, is patient with the customers and the prices are reasonable.

Jack S.
Sausalito, CA
Volkswagen Golf
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Jack said that they are quick and caring.

HP
Henry P.
Richmond, CA
BMW 530i
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Henry said they did everything he wanted but the service took awhile because they were busy. They did a good job.

Sean C.
Kentfield, CA
09/16/2011
Reliable Honest Mechanic
B&G is the trusted mechanic my grandparents used to talk about…the inter-workings of vehicles today are so complex that one needs to rely on an honest mechanic to tell what REALLY needs to be done. I have never left B&G wondering if I just got snowed. Every experience I have had with B&G has been excellent and over the top with customer service.

Bill is an honest guy who is reliable and will take the time to explain the problem and offer a solution that is not necessarily in the interest of his bottom line but instead in the interest of maintaining you as a long term customer.

Yet another reason to go to B&G, a privately owned and operated business, instead of dealing with a counter rep that will hide behind a uniform and badge and constantly refer you to manufacture recommended services and “what the book says” instead of what the car says….

KP
Karen P.
09/06/2011
Transmission Hero
My recent repair on my 25 year old Mercedes wagon, cost me two bottles of wine. Engine was slipping; I know what a failing transmission sounds like. I couldn't believe it was only low on fluid. In all my years of tending to this car, never have I received such an honest response. If B and G recommends work, best to do it before you have more expensive issues.

SN
Sean N.
Petaluma, CA
09/02/2011
Auto repair
I have to preface my remarks by saying that the owner/mechanic is a life long friend. I trust him to implicitly with any repair and he'll always get my business. He will never try to upsell you any repairs you don't need and is as trustworthy as they come

CL
Colleen L.
Vacaville, CA
08/30/2011
They work with you
I find B&G friendly, helpful, and a repair shop that works with you. Needing several things over the last couple years, they have kept me on the road. The only complaint I would have is that I feel they get overbooked and therefore not always able to commit to the timing. Not all the time, mind you, or I wouldn't go back - and I will. Perhaps this is because of their good rating and therefore being popular, but I want to be 100% honest when giving this review. I have learned to adjust for this and address my timing needs clearly and early in the game.

AL
Andy L.
08/28/2011
Big thumbs up for B&G auto repair.
The staff at B&G are great, friendly and sharp. I seriously doubt one could find a better auto shop in this solar system. If one needs a mechanic thats the place on earth to go.

AL
Andy L.
08/28/2011
Thumbs up for B&G auto repair
If there is a better auto shop than B&G I seriously doubt that it is on this planet! The service and friendliness are admirable ..

Barry S.
08/25/2011
B&G Service
Very friendly, knowledgeable and comprehensive service

Sherran M.
08/22/2011
Best car repair place around
I love B&G, incredibly trustworthy, very nice, neighborhood repair shop. I love, love them.

Sherran M.
07/23/2011
B&G Auto Repair
I love B&G, they are honest, trustworthy, and very capable mechanics. Bill is a great guy, he knows his stuff, and you can trust what he tells you.

Sean C.