Latest Review over 1 year ago

AQ
Art Q.
Lexus ES 330
11/21/2018
Problem was not solved and the explanation I received was not credible
Passenger seat belt alarm was on after u installed new passenger seatbelt. The alarm was not on before the work u did. The explanation I received was that it was normal

Adam B.
California
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Adam said he was charged $500 for repairs that left his vehicle inoperable.

Marley S.
Honda Accord
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Marley said she gave this business specific instructions about her passenger door and trunk. They did 2 days of work and when they were supposedly finished there was nothing actually fixed on her vehicle. She either has to find a new place or bring it back.

Dan C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/20/2015
You're kidding right? My last visit **cked
You didn't pay attention to the to problem description that I gave you and decided to just replace parts at triple the cost I would expect. Parts that were almost new. And you replaced the parts w/o my permission. When I said no to your new parts you put some old parts on my truck and buttoned things up. Now my truck barely runs. Same parts you took off? No way to know. What I do know is that my truck runs WAY WORSE than when I left it with you.

In addition, you broke my throttle cable so that it was unsafe. You tried to pin it on me, but I have not had any problems that you described. Inspecting my cable after you worked my truck over, now I do indeed need to replace the cable. Thanks for that. My cable was certainly old, but it wasn't broken.

I paid you $60 for "diagnostic" services because I wanted to be fair. My mistake. Realistically, I don't think you did more than start the truck and figure that you could get a quick $170 out of me for replacing my distributor cap and rotor. Maybe after that you thought that you would start troubleshooting the actual problem I described.

Now my truck needs a real tune-up and a new throttle cable. After that I can start troubleshooting the timing problem I described.

Nope, I won't be back. No I would not recommend you to a friend or enemy. Harsh review? Your unprofessional service of my truck makes this review seem nice.

CU
Chuck U.
San Francisco, CA
BMW 328i
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said this business was expensive and he had a long wait. After getting a second opinion on his vehicle, he was told he they had given him an incorrect diagnosis. They did some repairs on his brakes and his wheel is missing a lug nut.

OB
Owen B.
California
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Owen said the service was great, the staff was very kind. He said that the staff stayed after hours to complete his repairs. He stated that the facility made sure that everything on his vehicle was in good working condition, even things they did not repair, before they gave it back to him.

Susan C.
San Rafael, CA
Buick Century
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the staff are always great.

CP
Chris P.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was awesome and completely accommodating.

ME
Mattaniah E.
08/13/2019
Excellent service and timely
They are always polite and helpful and were very prompt

Damien M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Damien said the staff gave great service, they're honest, have a reasonable price, got the job done quickly and they were on time.

FM
Fred M.
07/01/2019
The 300,000 mile Dodge rolls on.
Great service, workmanship and price.

AL
Ann L.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the business took good care of her vehicle.

NF
Nicolas f.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Nicolas said the staff are great people and they do a good job.

Lincoln LS
06/14/2019
Mom & Pop Style
Small town neighborly garage gives personal attention to ultimate satisfaction