RA
Ron A.
02/21/2018
20004 Explorer June Ammerman
Give us a few days or a couple of weeks. We have not gone anyplace jet. Wait until we put some miles on it. We would not even think about leaving Bachman

EC
Edith C.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Edith said she's been very happy and pleased with the service. The employees picked up her vehicle and dropped it off to her. She really appreciated that.

Bruce H.
02/10/2018
Thanks for getting my 09 Dodge Ram in for a quick oil change.
See you again soon.

Ralph C.
Dodge Durango
02/04/2018
Durango Repair
Excellent service - Found the problem on my vehicle when 2 ( TWO !! ) other auto mechanic outlets ( Reputable ones - both known in Wheat Ridge - Lakewood area..) could not but yet charged me for significent repairs anyway......Bachman was efficient - easy to talk to - e-mail communication was great.......Thank you guys from Cliff / Derek and crew......I'm very happy with the work you did....

Lee M.
01/22/2018
Once again, a very good experience at Bachman Auto. The friendly and knowledgeable staff provided excellent service in a very timely manner providing great value for the cost.

Mary Lou D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mary Lou said the staff overcharged her. They charged her $250 for the compression, and they never told her what was wrong with the engine. They checked the vehicle for things she didn't need, then they charged her for that as well.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto LLC responded on 02/07/2018

Mary,
I'm very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service your recieved.  I went back through your invoice notes and it is all stated on the invoice what was done and why.  We needed to do the compression test because there was nothing else causing the miss fire.  The miss fire was caused by the engine not having compression which we found by doing a compression test.  The engine needs replaced to fix the problem.  This was all stated on your invoice and you were informed over the phone during the whole process.  I would like to know if there is anything we can do to remedy the issue that you had with your service.  Please contact me and we can discuss it.

Bob M.
GMC Sonoma
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that Charlie has been his service provider for a long time.

Rose M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2018
Trust
When I’m told what needs do be done on my vehicle, I’ve never felt pressured in any way. Cliff is always friendly and calls when he finds the problem. It’s important to have trust in you’re mechanic.

Donnie M.
Brighton, CO
01/01/2018
This place rocks!
The service you receive from Cliff, Charlie and Derek is always top notch! They care and it shows in their work!

RT
Ron T.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Ron said he was totally satisfied with the service from the business.

Mike R.
Glendale, AZ
Cadillac Seville
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Mike said everything was done so smoothly by the staff.

Lee M.
12/22/2017
Great automotive repair business.
I've known these guys for some time now and find, like always, the most professional and capable work on my car. They are very thorough when performing the job and do it quickly. I highly recommend them.

Jay L.
Golden, CO
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/18/2017
Great place to do business with
Cliff and his crew at Bachman Auto are great mechanics, fair on their prices, good on communicating , and they make an effort to go the extra mile to help out. I take my person vehicles to them, as well as the company car/trucks/vans. Glad to have a place I can trust, thanks guys!

BT
Bill T.
12/16/2017
always had great results with their work
got me in, diagnosed the problem and made repairs in a timely manner

TP
Tim P.
Nissan Armada
12/14/2017
Bachman always has time to service my car needs.

Brandt H.
Denver, CO
12/07/2017
Best shop in town!
These guys have taken care of myself and my family and friends vehicles for years! My leaf springs just broke, and they took the time to fix it right, and within my budget. They were able to get my front brake pads replaced as well within that budget! They are amazing!

Angelo M.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Angelo said he was happy with the service.

AD
Amy Jo D.
11/17/2017
Honest & Dedicated
I'm so thankful to have a shop with trustworthy mechanics. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. You guys are the best.

BT
Bill T.
11/15/2017
have had them service my Honda's for years - always good, upfront about issues and finish work as scheduled
166,000 mile check up - always do a good job and let you know if there are any serious issues - make recommendations if needed - trust their professional option

SR
Simon R.
Cadillac SRX
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Simon said this business provided good service.