Mike R.
Glendale, AZ
Cadillac Seville
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said everyone is really nice. They always figure out what is wrong, and fix it.

Dave L.
Dodge Ram Wagon
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the service and the work were excellent.

Janet C.
Nissan Murano
09/12/2018
Efficiency
Well, I guess a Nissan oil thingy is difficult to read. So, they drained my oil one more time to make sure all was good. I really appreciate this, however, I had another appointment. So it seemed like it took forever. I really love Bachman Auto, just a bit of feedback.

Jim C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/05/2018
The owners and staff or great
They have always taken good care of my two vehicles

Butch S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Chevrolet Pickup
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the staff is responsive, the work done has been good, and she relies on them.

BT
Bill T.
08/23/2018
up front about work as well as letting you know when things are going to need work in the future
car needed oil change found some air filter issues and notified of needed repair - they have kept my 99 CRV in good running order for several years now and I appreciate their efforts

JN
Jason N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff at this business have always been great to him. He enjoys the staff and they did a good job.

Mark L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/25/2018
Honest Mechanics Who Provide Excellent Work at a Great Price
These guys do excellent work and are honest in their vehicle assessments. If you are looking for a trustworthy mechanic who will take great care of your car and your investment in its maintenance, give them a call! They will not recommend any work unless it's absolutely necessary and if it is, they will do the work well and they will do it timely. Highly recommended.

Bill S.
Golden, CO
07/18/2018
Once Again!
A friend recomended Bachman about 5-6 years ago, and they put a new engine in my truck for me. Since then they've been my "go to" shop for repairs on all of my vehicles. All these guys do is a great job for a reasonable price in a prompt courteous manner. What a way to run a business.

CV
Charles V.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he has been working with the business for a long time and they are always friendly, courteous, and efficient.

Mary Beth W.
Jeep Cherokee
07/04/2018
Bachman auto
I am very glad I found Bachman auto. Cliff kept me informed and got the job done early. He let me know what is needed next and I feel they are honest. I recommend them and I will be back when needed. My Jeep is running great now.

ER
Ellen R.
Boulder, CO
Subaru Outback (Natl)
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff were super fast, explained everything and didn't try to sell her anything that she didn't need.

Mike R.
Glendale, AZ
Cadillac Seville
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend the business for service.

Kyla S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kyla. She said she dropped off the vehicle, and they got in done in two days.

BT
Bill T.
06/10/2018
mileage service
have been going to Bachman's for years and they have kept both of my CRV's running great - my 99 is coming up on 200,000 miles and still runs great