Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5rating 4.6857126
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CA
CHARLES A.
Plymouth, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Best Vehicle Maintenance
We are very happy with Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod. They are the most friendly and courteous of all the dealerships that we have ever dealt with. We will return for all of our service work and to purchase a new vehicle
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/30/2015

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WE APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK TO TAKE THE SURVEY

SG
Susan G.
Falmouth, MA
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Service review
Easy scheduling, prompt service, comfortable waiting room, with computers and TV available.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/15/2015

THANK FOR TAKEING TIME TO REVIEW OUR DEALERSHIP WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Bruce B.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
so-nota bad service
I called back on a recrnt service I had performed on my sonata. I had an allignment problem after picking up the car. I called back and was scheduled for an appointment immediately. we addressed the situation and it was handled to my satisfaction, thanks jim.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

SUSAN S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Susan Sciarrillo
As always I had a great experience taking my Tucson in for routine maintenance. My customer service rep was Dana Harding and he was very courteous and helpful. No complaints!

DAVID C.
Plymouth, MA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/26/2014 Category: Service
As always, the staff and facility are top notch. All service is performed professionally and completely.

DONALD M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Very one make you feel at home

South Dennis, MA
12/22/2014 Category: Service
friendly
I set up my appointment but when I got there I was not in the system. They have been updating the systems. They were a accommodating and took my car since it was just an oil change and I was going to leave it.

Dianne C.
Brewster, MA
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Fast service and polite
The waiting room is large, clean and comfortable. The wait time is short and someone keeps you posted on what's going on with your car. Everyone is super polite and professional.

KEITH S.
Eastham, MA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2014 Category: Service
helpful-thorough service
GPS Update took longer than expected on my Genesis but the staff stuck with it to a conclusion

MARIE S.
Chatham, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Listens to the customer.
Excellent service. Would definitely recommend, especially, Jim Welch.

LV
LINDA V.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Best Dealer Customer Service EVER!
I was greeted promptly by Kevin who explained everything to me and made this service experience the best I have ever had at a Dealership! I even received a 'report card' showing future work that needs to be done with approx costs. Am glad Balise that you are back! You're better than ever!!!!!

MIKE P.
Lakewood Township, NJ
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Reliable dealership
Have owned 5 different Hyundais, purchased two of them here and do almost all my service work here. Their prices for oil changes are as cheap as discount oil places and their work is good. Had brakes and other repairs done here with no complaints. The only thing I don't like is they recommend unnecessary services like brake fluid changes...just say no.

SPYRIDON M.
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
11/13/2014 Category: Service
GREAT
always friendly and fair..i wouldnt take my autos anywhere else for service

BA

Sandwich, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2014 Category: Service
good, fast service
Service person @ desk was execellant!

SUSAN M.
11/06/2014 Category: Service
The entire staff was extremely competent. They went out of their way to address issues clearly and in a timely manner.

MARION C.

Harwich, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change & Filter to my Azera
Good service this time, a bit slower than other visits, but end result was very satisfactory.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/29/2014

thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate your business. im sorry things were a little slower than they have been we will be sure to work on that so we can get you out quicker next visit

LAUREL S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Efficient, friendly, greeted me as soon as I walked in and the job was done in the time they quoted.

HI LAUREL THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE YOUR REVIEW.WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR FEEDBACK THANK YOU

David B.
Sandwich, MA
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
On time service
In aand out in the shortest time. Work is done right