Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5rating 4.6666655
Overall Rating 2.06061/5Overall Rating 2.06061/5rating 2.06061rating 2.06061rating 2.06061

Continue reading recommended reviews

South Dennis, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
waste of time
i do not recommend this dealership. was pushed into buying a vehicle after shaking the sales persons hand, (also he is an acquaintance). the service department is not great. and i’m just all around unsatisfied with my whole experience with hyundai
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry we cannot repair a vehicle in which no problem can been found.

Mark B.
MA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Worst car buying experience EVER
I have bought over 20 cars in my lifetime and never been jerked around so much in my life. Why in the world would I ever tempt fate to have another experience like this one??? I called the Massachusetts Registry after two weeks of purchase and was told that Hyundai hadn’t transferred the title...are you serious? I would give Zero stars if that was an option.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/20/2019

Hello Mark,

Sorry to hear about your recent sales experience with your lease buy out. I would love to speak to you about this and assist with any concern you may have. Please contact me at the number below to discuss.

CT
Celeste T.
South Dennis, MA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Questionable
Not sure all the work done in excess of the first quote was necessary
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/27/2018

Celeste, You must have authorized the work. If you would like to speak about this, please contact me to discuss. I would love to help.

Cotuit, MA

AW
Adam W.
West Chatham, MA
10/17/2018
Dealership made it right
Was contacted by the dealership. My deductible was refunded immediately and the issue was addressed with the staff.

10/17/2018
Don't stand by their vehicles
Bought a 2015 used sub from these people a week ago. After a week the battery is dead. They charged me $100 to replace under the "warrantee". Refused to stand by a car driven off their lot a week ago. Nobody at the dealership cared at all. Buy somewhere else folks.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/17/2018

Adam,

Not sure what happened, can you please contact me directly to resolve any issue.

Megan C.
Centerville, MA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I contacted the service dept. 2 days after purchasing a vehicle in an attempt to get 3 issues fixed. I was disappointed that Hyundai was not willing to fix damage to the rear bumper (a hole) and a broken tail light. I was very surprised that these issues were not fixed prior to selling the vehicle. Not the best start to my experience with Hyundai. Hopefully future interactions are better.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/26/2018

Hello  Megan,
     I'm sorry to hear your vehicle has these issues. The used car warranty is for safety and drivability issues. You can email me back as I'm out with a back injury and send pictures of you can. Thank you.

AA
anon a.
Centerville, MA
06/06/2018
I've never experienced managers that treated their customers and employees so poorly.
The financial manager rushed me to do paperwork before I was even ready. When I said I needed to check into some things before signing anything he started freaking out and yelling for another manager to come in. I tried to leave but he stood up and aggressively tried to keep me. When I did my research, I confirmed with several sources that I would've lost thousands in tax write-offs if I signed when he said I'd have no issues on the matter. There were many other major issues I had with Balise and its safe to say I will never consider Balise again.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/06/2018

Heli,
     Sorry to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.  I would like to discuss this further with you.  We will contact you.  Thank you again.

Harwich, MA
04/05/2018 Category: Service
2017 Tucson has an unacceptable transmission
The DCT is a bad system. It pauses from a dead start and drives jerky in the low gears. In some situations, like making left turns and entering highways, it could be dangerous and may cause an accident. I can't wait to get rid of this car, but stuck with it for now. Will never buy another Hyundai or recommend buying from this dealership. They knew what they were selling wasn't good, since the first thing the salesman did when I test drove the car, was put it in the sport mode (it drives better in that mode, and better when the car is warmed up).
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 04/05/2018

Hello,
    Thank you very much for completing this review for our service team and facility. I do apologize you are not happy with your purchase and the operation of the dual clutch transmission. All manufacturers are using the DCT more now as it helps with fuel economy. It does take a little time to get used to the feel of it.  Thank you again.

Jake F.
Orleans, MA
03/11/2018
Disappointment!
I was very disappointed with my experience at Hyundai of cape cod. Not only was I insulted with the offer on my trade but we were never taken seriously by the sales team, especially the manager. I was ready to walk out with a car for a more than fair deal for everyone- very disappointed! I have been in sales for almost two decades and have worked as senior sales associate for a local car dealer. Your staff is inexperienced and untrained. They should not be prejudice to someone’s apprearance and should also know it’s very insulting to offer a prospective client more money on a trade but not the same value off the asking price. What that tells the client is you are clearly attempting to take advantage of them. Hire a new staff or get them proper training! I’m taking my business to a more reputable dealer!

Sharlene C.