Steven H.
Eastham, MA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service .On time and also was able to squeeze a oil change a last minute request .

KC
Kelsey C.
Mashpee, MA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Super helpful
I had just purchased my Hyundai Veracruz a few days easier. I was at the mall with my children and the alternator went (not something the dealership could have forseen happening). They sent a service tech right to me at the mall to give me a jump and get me to their service department. They instantly gave me a loaner and sent me on my way home with my kids. My car was ready that evening and we picked it up the next morning. They totally understood my frustration and turned a not so great situation into a very easy one. The dealership didn’t even end up doing the work under my warranty. The actual company caught wind of what had happened and covered it in full!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad to be able to have helped you in a very dificult time. It was also very nice to meet you!

MA
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service very sensitive to coronavirus taking necessary precautions

New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Wowzers
Awesome amazing truely know how to wow a customer dan was awesome
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/25/2020

Wowzers! Thank you for the excellent review!!!!!!

JO
John O.
Mashpee, MA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
People
Paulo Joaquim is the service manager, and he has always taken excellent care with me and my car. The many maintenance visits have always been thorough and professional.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/19/2020

Paulo is excellent and we appreciate your taking time to fill this review out. We look forward to seeing you again.

LD
Linda D.
Springfield, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Trust them
I have had difficulty with dealers in my hometown and surrounding area. I bring my car to the Cape for service. Now that's dedication!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Yarmouth, MA
Close to home
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time for an excecllent review!

KP
Katie P.
Raleigh, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie is one of the biggest assets of this dealership
When I was 100 miles away from home with questionable rear brakes, Stephanie walked me through how to check a few things on my own and then told me that my safety was her #1 concern and she didn’t want me driving home with their current condition. She then called a local car rental company to secure me a rental and told me the steps to get my car towed back to Hyannis so the dealership could fix the issue.

She was so kind and patient throughout the whole process and I really felt like she was looking out for me and wanted the best for me. She treated me like I was her own daughter.

I will solely be coming back as a repeat customer to this dealership because of Stephanie. She is a true gem.

Whoever is in charge at the Balise dealership needs to know how lucky they are to have her. She made what could have been a super stressful and terrible day, a good one.

Thank you Stephanie!

Katie

Hello,

I appreciate this VERY kind review more than you know!!! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

John B.
Buzzards Bay, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks Balise!
Balise Hyundai is our go to dealership. We've bought 3 vehicles from them and would certainly go back to buy another when the time comes. Stephanie Cannon in the service department is my go to. She always answers my questions and gets us in for service ASAP. I would recommend Balise to anyone I know. Thanks Balise!

Orleans, MA
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly. Convenient. Helpful staff.
Service dept. is always helpful, courteous and efficient.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the gret review! We enjoy being able to help when you are in.

MT
Michael T.
MA
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Belize Hyundai
Paulo, the service rep was
Great. Sincere and caring. Very efficient.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for the excellent review!

ES
Elise S.
Falmouth, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Always accommodating
👍
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/02/2020

CR
Charles R.
Centerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service!
Very efficient and fast service.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/28/2020

Barnstable, MA
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Feedback
Why do you make satisfied customers do this?
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/27/2020

Hello,

We appreciate your honest feedback. These reviews are optional in the future.

BC
Bradley C.
Provincetown, MA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
.quick service
Quick service with a smilr
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/24/2020