Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5rating 4.5833338
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

MF
Maria F.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Paulo, you’re service Representative was very professional and to the point.
I would recommend your facility to all my friends and associates, Walter Ferrara.

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Happy you were completely satisfied with our service.

KW
Karen W.
Vineyard Haven, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating
Friendly accommodating staff

Hello Karen,

Appreciate the time you took to write such a great review. Thanks again!

LF
Lucienne F.
Monument Beach, MA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
service call
Balise Hyundai provided wonderful service. My air conditioner line was plugged causing a leak inside my car and Balise cleaned the line. Although I will have to have this done twice a year in the future to correct this issue and I wish this problem would not occur again Balise cleaned the line and stopped the leak.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/22/2018

Always happy to assist Lucienne. Thank you for your business and reveiw.

CL
Catherine L.
South Yarmouth, MA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Return visit. There was no wait to be helped. People explained the process and were professional.
Everything was positive.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Catherine for the 5 STAR review.

MJ
see my comments
doesn't take much to get a +5 rating
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Michael,

As we know our facility is outdated and we are currently working on plans to update to current standards, so with that we appreciate your patience.

I would love to make up for the facility short comings with your recent service visit and offer to have your vehicle washed and vacuumed for the mis-hap. I would also like to offer a complimentary oil service for your trouble. Please feel free to contact me to discuss arrangements.

OO
Oyebanjo O.
Hyannis, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
The oil change and tire replacement was done in a timely manner.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/18/2018

Oyebanjo,

As always we appreciate the great feedback.Thank you for being part of The Balise family

KK
Kristine K.
Marstons Mills, MA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
the service manager Paulo joaquim
Excellent service, thanks! He rocks!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Kristine,
Thank you for thre great review on Paulo. He is truly a valuable member of our team.

MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Okay
I had a new car with a bad window switch. I had to make an appointment so they could order the part but I never got a call when the part came in. I called and left a message for the service department, but did not get a call back. I called again and got a service advisor who transferred ME to parts to see if the part was in. It was, so I was transferred back so I could make an appointment. I've never had to do that before. The repair itself went faster than I expected, so I was pleased with that. Both visits I had to dispose of the carpet protector myself. I don't mind so much, except there is no trash can to put them in. There were hand prints inside and outside the car door where the switch was replaced. They wiped off quickly with a clean microfiber cloth. I showed the service advisor water spots that were present on the hood and nose of the car when I took delivery because they didn't come off with a wash and wax. He sent me over to their detail shop, where I was told they could remove them, but if I didn't want to pay for it, I needed to contact my salesman or the sales manager. I am still awaiting a response. I am still recommending them at this time because the salespeople, service people, and detail shop people have been easy to approach and work with even though operations have seemed a little rough around the edges.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/16/2018

Hello Linda,

Sorry for the poor communication between the departments.

Can you please contact me so that we can take care of these thing for you.

LP
Lawrence P.
Springfield, GA
Appointment available while travelling
Service faster than expected. Thank you!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Lawrence for the great review.

Marvin W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
OK
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/13/2018

Hi Marvin, Gald to hear you enjoyed the service.

SR
Sarah R.
South Dennis, MA
The whole staff
Everyone has been so nice to me since I leased my car. When I have had any issues they fixed them with ease and assured me everything is fine. The service dept is extremely helpful and very pleasant and polite. I love them all.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/13/2018

Hi Sarah, Always great to hear great reviews from great customers. Thank you!

DN
David N.
Harwich, MA
2013 Hyundai Equus
Still Service Champs!
Hate getting your car serviced?

Then you may be driving the wrong vehicle. I just love the “Car Docs” at Balise in Hyannis.

Attentive•Intelligent•Personable. They do what they say they’re going to do! All the time. Every time!

Awesome team in the service trenches.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/13/2018

WOW! Thanks David for the kind words! A true testimony to the service team at Balise Hyundai.

Dwight B.
Harwich, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service done on time and on budget.
Brought my car in for regularly scheduled service, plus replace wiper blades and a front marker light. They did everything in a timely manor, and a great price.
My only complaint the coffee choices of hazelnut, and French vanilla not so much!

Dear Dwight,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great rating.

Brewster, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
work done in a timely manor
friendly , efficient service

Dear Gary,

Appreciate the fine review. Happy to see we are gaining ground and providing quality service.

John C.
Provincetown, MA
Holiday Service
Very prompt service, very professional, very courteous
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks John for the superb rating!

BD
Bob D.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
It is the only dealership nearby.
Clean the waiting, have coffee and soft drinks/water available plus snacks.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Mr.Davis for the feedback.

Joan F.
Osterville, MA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department was terrific
the Dealers service department response and care was suberb
While I would purchase a car from balise again it might not be hyandai
Time might alter view
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Joan. Happy to hear your experience here at Balise Hyundai was 5 star!

Daniel L.
Milton, MA
True to the customer!
The service department and parts department coordinated their efforts to ensure my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T Limited is maintained and set up a great new tire installation special. During the conversation with Maddie, suggested to align the vehicle if needed and to check for open recalls. Gary in parts made sure my ordered tires were waiting to be installed with my scheduled 45K service. As recommended, opted to upgrade to the fully synthetic oil to ensure protection for the turbo engine. Rob the technician showed how the old tires were wearing unevenly and we both realized the importance to maintain the new tires. Maddie took care of the open recall #953 for to have Rob also perform the ECU / Cluster update before completing the full four wheel alignment. I appreciate that all service and warranty needs were successfully completed in one visit to the Balise Service Department. It has and always will be the reason I choose to repurchase my vehicles at Balise Hyundai and want to recognize their great sales team.

Thank you all!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/10/2018

Wow Daniel, Great review for us at Balise Hyundai!

Thank you for your business and loyalty.

DA
Debra A.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The people make it great!
We stopped going to an independent shop when I saw the prices for factory services. I only use Balise now.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/10/2018

Great rating Debra,thanks so much!

JO
John O.
MA
service
the sevice was good
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you John for the rating. Is there something more we could of done to earn 5 stars? We welcome the feedback, it's what make us better.