Overall Rating 4.7249978/5Overall Rating 4.7249978/5Overall Rating 4.7249978/5Overall Rating 4.7249978/5rating 4.7249978
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2019 Category: Service
First Service
This was my first service, included with purchase. Too soon to evaluate quality of work. However it’s my third Hyundai, so far love them!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is top notch
Very pleased with the recent service on 11/16. Came back on 11/18 without an appt. because a dashboard light was still on. Was greeted by Madison and helped right away by a technician who turned it off. Was on my way in 10 minutes.

Thank you so much for the review!

Susan S.
Mashpee, MA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Always a friendly atmosphere and the service received was excellent.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/17/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an excellent 5 star review!

Michael G.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
Good customer service! Courteous and
friendly and competent!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/14/2019

RA
Rena A.
Hyannis, MA
2008 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Very happy you have moved into Hyannis. Easier for me. Easy to make appointment, got repairs done quickly, had your coupon for discount, and done.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/13/2019

RL
Richard L.
Hyannis, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
As always, a good experience. Also happy you moved into an area with less traffic problems. Thanks, Paulo.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/11/2019

Hi,

We are so happy you had a good experience. We are enjoying our new location too!

Dianne G.
Pocasset, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Everything was fine and service personnel were friendly and attentuve. no complaints.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/09/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

WR
William R.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Belise Hyundia of Cape Cod
Like always Belise provides superior service.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/08/2019

LF
Lynne F.
South Yarmouth, MA
11/06/2019
Awesome service dept!
I am so thankful for such great people in the service dept. Stephanie. Karon, Paulo are the best. So happy to have my car fixed and it was quick and easy...
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/07/2019

Hi Lynne,

We couldn’t be happier that the repair went as well as it did! Long overdue to get the issue resolved with the rear hatch! Thank you for giving us the excellent review!

New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Amazing
The service department always goes above and beyond

11/06/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/06/2019

Hello,

We are glad you had great service. We are in a transition period and are hoping to exceed your expectations next time your in with a 5 star experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

WO
William O.
Yarmouth, MA
Close to home

Bruce M.
Marstons Mills, MA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Like I said they are very helpful
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/05/2019

Marie G.
Osterville, MA
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional service personnel explained recall items and completed the work..
Paulo was very knowledgeable about the recalls and gave me updates during the appointment.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/03/2019

Hello,

We are very happy to hear that everything was handled as it should. Thank you for taking the time to give a great review!

Michael G.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
They make sure you are satisfied!
Special thanks goes out to Madison, Paulo, and Nick .... They took the time to understand what my problem was with my car.
Nick showed me precisely what the issues were and how he was going to repair it. I am a visual learner so this was very helpful to me....They couldn't have done more to make sure I was satisfied with the service which I was! In appreciation
to you all....you have a beautiful new place with very competent friendly people who work there!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/02/2019

Hello,

I am a visual learner as well and can surely relate. Thank you so much for the excellent review!

TR
Therese R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Revising my review
Stephanie from the service department was very understanding about my frustation and we both feel better about everything.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
On a Sunday, the starter and ebrake wires came loose and the car would not start or move. Had to be towed.

Car was 5 months old and I needed my car. I did not receive car back until Tuesday. I felt my not buying my car from them affected the delay in servicing my need.

Hello Therese,

I appreciate your taking the time for filling out the review. I would love an opportunity to speak with you, I did leave you a voice mail. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to talk today. It was nice getting to hear your story. We are more than happy to help you in the future and should you need anything please feel free to contact me directly.

Donna P.
Harwich, MA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Speedy & efficient
They took my car at my appointment time, quickly analyzed the problem, advised me & corrected it.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Donna,

We are so glad to have given you a 5 star experience.

Pocasset, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Overpay
went in for an oil change that I thought would cost between $25.00 to $30.00 and ended up paying over $60.00. Hyundai assumed that it was a good idea to include a tire rotation with the $60.00 oil change fee regardless that I didn't request or need a tire rotation and I was never told of the fee until I asked why the cost for an oil change was so high. Please don't assume all customers want a service that haven't requested.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/30/2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit and experience. We have had a price increase but it is important we explain our services properly and to me it does not sound like this was done. I apologize and would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience. Please email me or call me. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Chatham, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
consistent!
Consistently exceeds expectations!!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/29/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to give us a 5 star review!

Justin D.
Wareham, MA
10/26/2019
Service with Karon Canica
Last Tuesday, I went into Balise for tires and windshield wipers. She showed me the best tires for the best price and completed them in a very timely manner. Not knowing of an appointment Karon from service came out to help me. Mrs. Canica was very helpful, polite and thankful for doing business with the dealership. She continued to check for other possible problems and made sure to satisfy the customer. She noticed I was a service member by my license plate and she was very thankful for the military and service. Karon is an outstanding service member of the dealership and I will recommend her to other customers.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/27/2019

Hello Justin,

Thank you for the excellent review! I also thank you for your service. Glad we were able to get your new tires done before the snow comes, please let us know if we can be of any other help in the future.

Cassandra S.
Wareham, MA
10/26/2019
I came in because my tire pressure light was on, Karon Canica greeted me with extreme kindness & went to put air in my tire right away! I would 10/10 recommend her service.

Hello Cassandra,