Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5rating 4.6857126
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AA
Andrea A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2016 Category: Service
friendly, knowledgeable, good service
car was finished when they said it would be. Scott was pleasant and knowledgeable and if he didn't know soomething he looked it up
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again.

LP
Laurence P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2016 Category: Service
service staff very informative
staff explains the work needed, checks out car for potential future issues.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score, we truly appreciate it. Also, thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again.

BC
Barry C.
Provincetown, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt Service
Everything went according to plan.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you for the review and the generous score, we certainly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again.

KP
Kelly P.
Sagamore Beach, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent and fast
Got my oil change, tire rotation and a new filter, was quoted an hour while I waited. Took less than 45 minutes! Very pleased with this dealership and staff are super friendly and knowledgable.

Thank you for the review and the generous score, we truly appreciate it. I'm very happy we were able to meet your expectations, and hopefully exceed them here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

Robert R.
Falmouth, MA
Very professional

Thank you very much for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them on. I would also like to thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai, and we look forward to your next visit.

HP
Henry P.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Near to my home very convenient.
I have always loved Hyundai.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again.

Hyannis, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Repairs that were made
The repairs that were Nader to my vehicle were taken care of and the service I received was great. My initial complaint was having these issues with only owning my car for 3 months. I now have bulbs that are out that I need to get replaced now, directional bulbs. I just feel having this vehicle now for 4 months I shouldn't be running into problems with it.

No trust
I feel that I have been ripped off

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I do appreciate any and all feed back. That being said, I was wondering if I might ask how the service department did as far as the repairs are concerned. I was involved in this from the start and after the Sales Manager and I spoke, we decided that for the customer's satisfaction, meaning you, that the repairs would be taken care of. As far as the alignment is concerned, I took care of that myself. If there were any other issues as far as my service department is concerned, I would love to address those with you either in person or please, feel free to contact me by phone. I would like to ask for a re score if you don't mind since from what I've read, the low score the service department received is basically due to the fact that there's an issue with the sales department. The only reason I am asking is that these survey scores are a portion of the advisor's pay plan, and believe me, if there was an issue with the advisor or myself for that matter, I would never ask. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and once again, if there are any issues or concerns as far as service goes, please feel free to contact me.

508-957-7170
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/26/2016

Thank you for the re score, I truly do appreciate it. As far as the bulbs go, swing in when you can, ask for me, and I'll take care of that for you. Sales sold the car, it's my job to to fix problems and hopefully build trust. Once again, thank you for the re score, and I'll see you soon for the bulb issue.

AR
ALFONSE R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficiency, price
Excellent service, fair pricing....

Thank you for submitting a review and the generous score, we look forward to seeing you again.

CD
Carol D.
06/23/2016 Category: Service
good service people
great service people
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to submit a review, we do appreciate it. I'm happy we're able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

Janet M.
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Pleasant place
It's always a pleasure to have the routine servicing done at this business. The staff is pleasant and helpful; the work is done in timely fashion and you are updated along the way about the progress and any problems; the waiting room is spacious, clean and a great place to wait.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. I'm very happy we're able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

East Taunton, MA
06/21/2016 Category: Service
I have reconsidered my comments however I never recommend or not recomment a place to anyone else. I believe each person has to decide for themselves if they lik a place or not.
thank you for your explanation. It makes a difference.

see review
While I sat in the waiting room waiting for my car I discovered that three other people were also waiting for their cars with the same issues. I heard the same stories repeated by two different individuals how the cars HAD to be taken care of and how they just happened to find a 10% off coupon that could be used in the cost of our repairs. A car that at first I wasn't going to be allowed to drive all of a sudden when I had the brake pads replaced and made an appointment for Wednesday to have the rest fixed, was told it would be ok for the next 18 months and I didn't need to bring it right back in. A little confusing to say the least on my part and also on the other lady' s part who was sitting next to me. Confused her so much she approached the service desk and also asked for an explanation of her repairs. She had been there since 10 am. Another two girls were in for the second time to have a light replaced and when they were told they were all set they walked out and found damages to the new light that hadn't been taken care of. I would not recommend any dealership to anyone. How I feel about someone and how they feel about someone is entirely different and we as individuals need to judge for ourselves how we feel.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, any and all feed back is appreciated. There seems to be a misunderstanding as far as your repair was concerned. Paulo, your advisor, kept me in the loop as far as your repair was concerned, and what we were trying to do was not only make your vehicle safe to drive but also try and keep it as inexpensive as possible do to the situation you had presented to us. The vehicle had no rear brake pads left when you arrived here, that was the grinding noise you were hearing was. You couldn't wait to have the repair done due to safety reasons which I'm sure you realize. That being said, we offered the most economical solution available at the time. As far as the conversation you heard with another customer is concerned, that individual was in a totally different situation and was able to repair the vehicle as it was presented to that customer. The 10% coupons are in my office and against company policy, I do hand them out in certain situations, and yours was one of those situations. I do apologize if you feel as though we did not do what we thought was the right thing to do for you, but I can honestly say, without a doubt, we worked around your particular issue as best we could to make your vehicle safe to drive and perform the most affordable repair we could. I would like to thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai and hope to see you again.

Michael G.
Falmouth, MA
06/21/2016 Category: Service
thorough explanation of service to be done to my husband's car
friendly staff, nice waiting room
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you so much for not only taking the time to submit a review, but also for the generous score. I'm happy we were able to meet your expectations here at Balise Hyundai, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Scott M.
West Yarmouth, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Updated reviiew
Thanks for getting back to me.

Next scheduled service ?
I didn't receive a response to my email concerning next scheduled service.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I appreciate any and all feedback. That being said, I would like to apologize for the delay for an answer on your question. The service interval for the 2016 Elantra and GT  is 3,750 miles (or 6 months, depending on distance driven) and tires are rotated  along with the oil change at 7,500 miles. As far as the typo on the repair order, we should be able to correct that on the next visit. Your vehicle will be due for a tire rotation next time in, in either 6 months or 3,750 miles and I would like to take care of that rotate for you, since we did not meet your expectations on your last visit. Once again, I do apologize for the delay and we do look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

508-957-7170
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you for the generous re-score. I'm happy we were able to correct the issues from your visit and once again, we look forward to seeing you again..

James W.
Mashpee, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2016 Category: Service
A pleasant experience
The staff was friendly and helpful, and my car was repaired very quickly.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/19/2016

so much for the review and the generous score, we look forward to seeing you again.

SUSAN M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Great service with a smile.
Excellent service and great people.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/18/2016

Thank you for the compliments, we truly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Brooklyn, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Good job
Good
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/17/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. We appreciate you choosing Balise Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again.

HF
HEIDI F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Friendly dedicated staff. Always happy to help their customers.
Great experience every time.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/15/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments, we truly appreciate them. I'm happy we can meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

NB
Nancy B.
South Yarmouth, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2016 Category: Service
service desk
The people at the service desk take the time to explain everything carefully and patiently.

Thank you for the review, I'm happy we were able to meet your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

FE
Forrest E.
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Balise has never let me down.
Their service is reliable and has consistently delivered every time during our eight year relationship. Why would I go anywhere else?
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you so much for the compliments, we truly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

06/13/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service at very reasonable prices. Excellent service staff.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/13/2016

Thank you for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along. I'm happy we're able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.