Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5rating 4.6857126
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AT
Allan T.
East Dennis, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Add a car wash and you get a 5!
Took care of the car and it wasn't a long wait. Thought a quick rinse to the car would have added that "special touch".
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. If we were allowed to wash vehicles here, I certainly would accommodate, but since there are no water separators in the parking lot, we are not allowed to do so. These surveys, which may seem annoying are actually part of pay plans for employees, at not only this dealership, but most other dealerships across the country. When a low score comes in, it directly impacts not only the dealership ranking but also the employees livelihood. Part of my job is to resolve issues as far as the service on the vehicle is concerned, the attitude of the advisors towards the customer, and almost any other issue that the customer encountered. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to resolve this score, therefore I won't ask for a re score. I would like to apologize for not being able to wash your Sante Fe, and for any inconvenience that may have caused.

BD
Byron D.
Brewster, MA
06/10/2016 Category: Service
greetings from the front, refreshments and clean restrooms
The only place I'll trust service your car
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/11/2016

Thank you so much for the compliments, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

NH
Nancy H.
Hyannis, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Rep talking about non business matters while your car is ready. Then your asked to wait.
Im undecided. But you didnt afford me that option

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I truly appreciate the feed back. If there are any questions or concerns that yo may have about your last visit, please feel free to contact me. From you response it sounds like there was a delay as far as checking out, for that I would like to apologize. If you would like to give me a call or even email me, I would like to discuss what had happened so I can correct the issue not only for you but for any other customer that might have had to wait extra time to be checked out. I know myself, there's not enough time in a day and waiting for something as silly as a conversation to end is not really acceptable to me either. That being said, once again, I would like to apologize for the delays and for any inconvenience it may have caused. I would also like to thank you for your last visit and hope to see you again.

CK
Charles K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Engine gone @ 83,500 and I had to pay 1/2...:(
no comments
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I appreciate any and all feed back. The issue your vehicle had is unfortunate, and when a wire harness melts from a short, it does take some time to repair all the melted wires and connector. The price of the parts are out of our control also. As far as the engine was concerned, as I stated when I picked you up, I was actually surprised Hyundai paid for 50% of the repair since the vehicle was out of warranty, whether it be by time, which was the case with your vehicle, or mileage. That being said, I would like to thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai and look forward to your next visit.

MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2016 Category: Service
the service department over all did a great job.
very friendly service. very helpful. the service department does a outstanding job. in fact they did not even touch my music. LOL.
they really are wonderful people. easy to work with.

i have no statement
i will never buy another car from here. they will tell you anything to make a sale. in my opinion its a very dishonest dealership. when i bought my car they told me that after the 3 years of leasing i could go to a bank and take out a loan or i could buy the car from them. the fee for buying it from them would be 500$ so i signed. in the middle of my purchase they jumped the 500$ fee to 1,000$. in my opinion i got taken for a ride. i dont mind the 1,000$ fee its just they told me a different story when i bought it. they made me a fool. its like going to the store and buying something and the shelf gives you one price and when you go to check out they jack it up 100% you dont treat customers that way. again in my opinion i think its a very dishonest company. go some place els.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I appreciate any and all feed back. That being said, I would like to apologize about the fuel additive, although when the advisor explains the service intervals, they do mention the fuel additive and it can be turned down if the customer doesn't want it. That additive is recommended by the manufacturer every 7500 miles, we only recommend it every 15,000 miles. I was hoping I could address the score you gave us since this survey is for the service department and not the dealership as a whole. You had stated that the service department did a great job except for the fuel cleaner, but it seems there are issues with the sales department. I hate to ask, but would it be possible to re score my department for the service received? I understand if you would rather not. Either way, Thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs, and we certainly look forward to seeing you again.

508-957-7170

Thank you for responding to my email this morning, I'm happy we were able to resolve the service part of the issue you had with Balise Hyundai.

CR
Carole R.
Mashpee, MA
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Excellent professional
Excellent!!
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/08/2016

thank you so much for the compliment, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicles service needs.

Meredith C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Good
Attentive,polite and knowledgable.

Thank you for the review and the generous score, and also, thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you again.

Hyannis, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2016 Category: Service
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/07/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

Buzzards Bay, MA
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Decline
Decline

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I truly appreciate any and all feed back. I hope we were able to meet your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and look forward to your next visit.

CL
CATHERINE L.
06/05/2016 Category: Service
First visit to Balise Hyundai
Great experience
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/06/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we do appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass along the compliments and we look forward to seeing you again.

DF
Diane F.
Yarmouth, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2016 Category: Service
My time is valuable too....
Oil changes, with an appointment, routinely take in excess of an hour. Staff is friendly, seems knowledgeable and not pushy for recommended repairs. However, my time spent waiting is never under an hour and a quarter....seems like way too much.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/04/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I appreciate any and all feedback. I would like to apologize for the length of time your last visit took, normally we can have the minor services of an oil change and a tire rotation completed in less time than the hour and ten minutes it took for you vehicle. I'll review the punch times and see if the breakdown was with the tech or if there was a delay with the advisor getting the paperwork completed. Either way, the process does need to be quicker. Once again, I do apologize for the delays you encountered on your last visit and it will be addressed with both the techs and advisors. Thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again.

508-957-7170

Thank you for responding to my email this morning, I do appreciate it.

Joyce W.
East Falmouth, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, efficient service
I'm pleased with the work, price and staff attention to my vehicle. The overall experience was excellent.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, we truly appreciate it. I'm happy we were able to meet your expectations of us here at Balise Hyundai, and we look forward to the next time you visit.

CK
C K.
Yarmouth, MA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service
My most recent service was simply excellent. The repair was made ( Brake Rotors ) and the car is back to normal. Additionally, the turn around time was on time as scheduled.

I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed you're expectations here at Balise Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score.

SP
SHARON P.
Friendly, On Time and Expert Service
Always a smile, car service is complete when promised ... what more can you ask???

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review, we truly appreciate it. I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit.

SF
Shari F.
South Yarmouth, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt
My lease has the maintenance package, I have utilized this 3 times with NO complaints. Each time the staff has been professional and kind....one visit turned out to be a bit more lengthy due to a recall on a non-safety item, of which they gave me the choice to stay and complete what needed to be done or return if more convenient.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/01/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. We truly look forward to seeing again.

Falmouth, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and professional. Work was done on a timely manner
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you for the compliments, we truly appreciate them. We look forward  to your next visit and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

PS
Peter S.
South Yarmouth, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Paulo did a great job
Paulo my service rep was efficient, knowledgeable, and most helpful. A great experience.

Thank you so much, I'll be sure to let Paulo know. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

SL
Steven L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016 Category: Service
your service manager went beyond to get my gas tank covered by the warr. which I did not know was covered THANK YOU STEVE.
Great job your service manager went the extra mile to get my gas tank covered and fixed Thank you

Thank you for the review and the generous score, I'm happy we were able to help. I look forward to seeing you again.

B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Service personnel explained very simply why the auto services were required. Work done on time. Pleasant waiting room
Work done on time at a fair cost.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/26/2016

I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and for giving us a generous score and we look forward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Consistent quality work
As above
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. I'm happy we're able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.