Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5rating 4.6857126
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PS
Peter S.
South Yarmouth, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Paulo did a great job
Paulo my service rep was efficient, knowledgeable, and most helpful. A great experience.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you so much, I'll be sure to let Paulo know. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

SL
Steven L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016 Category: Service
your service manager went beyond to get my gas tank covered by the warr. which I did not know was covered THANK YOU STEVE.
Great job your service manager went the extra mile to get my gas tank covered and fixed Thank you

Thank you for the review and the generous score, I'm happy we were able to help. I look forward to seeing you again.

B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Service personnel explained very simply why the auto services were required. Work done on time. Pleasant waiting room
Work done on time at a fair cost.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/26/2016

I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and for giving us a generous score and we look forward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Consistent quality work
As above
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. I'm happy we're able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.

LC
Loretta C.
Bourne, MA
05/23/2016 Category: Service
No pressure friendly staff
Outstanding service!!

Thank you so much for the compliment, we truly appreciate it. Also, thank you for taking the time to submit a review and we look forward to seeing you again.

LP
Leslie P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2016 Category: Service
We have used Balise numerous times to service our cars. Service is usually quick and efficient. Waiting area is clean and comfortable. Making an appointment via the phone or on line is ridiculous. Off site call center has no knowledge of vehicle maintenance. On line appointments are usually lost Call the direct line or just stop in Oil changes and most service is reasonably priced such as brakes and tire rotation. My only complaint is the upsell. There is always something that is recommended that is expensive and usually unnecessary. Changing brake fluid, lubing caliper sliders, changing anti freeze and changing transmission fluid BEFORE its required is wasteful. In addition, lubing sliders is part of doing brakes properly and should not be required between brake pad replacements. Telling me I need new tires a week after state inspection indicates too much selling. I also find it peculiar that services previously recommended are not recommended on the next oil change. That is inconsistent.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score, we truly appreciate it. As far as recommending service, a lot of those recommendations are based on mileage and those items are specified in the maintenance book that came with the vehicle. you are correct though when you state that there should be more consistency and that has been something I have been working on since August. I have a good team in place now, so I'm hoping that fixes the inconsistencies I've had at the advisor position. As far as tires go, a tire with just 2/32" will pass state inspection but will not do a whole lot for you in the rain or even on just wet pavement. We like to inform customers that tires should be considered at 4/32" for safety reasons, especially in rain and snow. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the service you received or questions about your vehicle, please feel free to contact me, I'd be more than happy to discuss things with you. Thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai, and we do look forward to seeing you again.

05/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere.
Service was quick. Comfortable waiting area.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score. We truly look forward to seeing you again and for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs.

Meaghan C.
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Balise provides an excellent service on every level. I leased my Sonata in 2015, and have not had one complaint or issue. Everyone is professional and friendly. My recent service was explained very well, and there were no surprises on the final bill. I even got a ride to work from the dealership - a huge plus!

Thank you so much for the compliments, we truly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

LW
Lisa W.
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/20/2016

Thank you so so much for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along. I look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

Melissa C.
Centerville, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Great experience
Prompt attention. Quick oil change and tire rotation. Scott was super courteous and made me feel welcome and appreciated as a customer. Super.

Thank you so much for the compliments and the review, we truly appreciate it. we look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

AC
Alexandra C.
Centerville, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service!
These guys are awesome and always take great care of me!
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you for the review, and for the generous score, we truly appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you again.

Harwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance
New brakes still squeak that dealership put in & this is third time I told them to check into it. Still squeaks. New brakes shouldn't make noise like they do.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I do appreciate the feed back. That being said, I would like to have you come back in so I can look into the squeaking issue and hopefully restore your faith in my service department. You are correct, the brakes should not be squeaking and I'm sure I can resolve the issue. Please let either myself(508-957-7170) or Paulo(508-957-7172) when a convenient time would be so I can resolve this for you. Thank you again for the review, it really is the only way to know if we've done our job to your expectations.

508-957-7170

As per our conversation, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning 10:00.

AD
Alissa D.
South Dennis, MA
05/16/2016 Category: Service
great service
My car was in for a full day but Scott was in contact with me all day about things that were going on with the car
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the generous score and also I'd like to thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicles service needs. we look forward to seeing you again.

Catherine M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2016 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Called to set up an oil change and they took me in the same day. My car was ready in less than a 1/2 hour! Excellent service
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/16/2016

Thank you for the compliments and for choosing Balise Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you again.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Prompt attentive service
I've never had a had a bad experience at different Balisde Hyundai. They are courteous, attentive and provide skilled service.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/14/2016

Thank you very much for the compliments, we truly appreciate them and we look forward to seeing you again.

Susan S.
Mashpee, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Great customer service. Paolo was terrific and discussed all options for service in detail.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/13/2016

Thank you so much for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along. I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again.

JERRY G.
Super service
When I arrived for my appointment, I was cheerfully greeted and there was no delay in servicing my car. Your lounge was a comfortable place in which to wait, and I enjoyed my visit.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 04/30/2016

Thank you for the compliments, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai.

Falmouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2016 Category: Service
The waiting area is comfortable; the mechanics are helpful.
I bring my car there because it's still under warranty. But our local mechanic is much more knowledgeable. The mechanic was helpful, and fixed the problem. But I was absolutely not happy by the customer service person who kept on addressing me with "Honey". Very unprofessional and needs to stop.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 04/29/2016

Thank you for the feed back, It's the only way I know if there's an issue. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the name in which my advisor addressed you. Although this is the first complaint I have received about it after him being here almost a year, I will address the issue with him and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Yarmouth Port, MA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Repair wheel bearing
Excellent repair. Would recommend no use of cell phones in waiting area. A woman waiting with me spent 2 hours on her cell phone calling friends to discuss her personal problems.

Thank you so much for the generous score and for taking the time to submit a review, we truly appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you again.

Kevin M.
Nantucket, MA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Service has always been 5 star until this trip
This past trip was frustrating. At first I was told without coupons i would not be able to receive the oil changes already purchased. Eventually this was corrected. I was then expecting a light clean however due to someone quitting they had no one to run the vehicle over to the detail shop. After being a long time owner of Balise it was disappointing that this service no longer exists because the position wasn't filled. It was you've created an expectation that no longer exists.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 04/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey, I do appreciate any and all feed back. That being said, I would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory service visit you experienced on your last visit. I spoke to the advisor who handled your vehicle, and he didn't indicate that there was any issues. I have been the Service Manager since August 2015, and I do not recall running vehicles to the car wash in Hyannis, however, I will shuttle a vehicle for a full recon. We do not have, since I've been here, the man power to provide that service. I did have an advisor that took it upon himself to do so and I had to stop that practice. As I stated before, I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered on your last visit and can assure you we'll do better on your next visit.