Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5rating 4.6666655
Overall Rating 2.06061/5Overall Rating 2.06061/5rating 2.06061rating 2.06061rating 2.06061

Harwich, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Great dealer
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/27/2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

SHERYL B.
West Hartford, CT
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Keep their promises
Found them very easy to work with regarding servicing a pre owned vehicle I purchased. They even delivered the car to a car rental location in CT so I could return my rental and drive off in my new car.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/25/2015

South Dennis, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and expert service
Had a wonderful and economical experience at Balise hyannis.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/19/2015

CT
Colleen T.
East Falmouth, MA
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Team
I have bought 2 cars at Balise and just love this place. The service team is #1. It is probably the reason I would buy another car there. I would most certainly recommend a friend and have already done so.

FV
FELICIA V.
North Truro, MA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Nice staff
Everyone there is really nice and willing to accommodate you.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/10/2015

2005 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2015 Category: Service
BALISE IS GREAT!!!
I HAVE GONE TO BALISE HYUNDAI ON CAPE COD 4 TIMES AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. THE WORK IS EXCELLENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, TOO!
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/09/2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RATE US WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

CP
CURTIS P.
Centerville, MA
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Resolved mistake
Scheduled a factory oil change online and when I went to check out after work was performed I was handed a bill for $130. The technician had done a 30k mile service! Come to find out there was a glitch in their system that schedud it incorrectly. Nonetheless, they straightened out the matter and worked with me on the price (some its replaced needed it).
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/30/2015

WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING WE VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER, THANK YOU

CA
CHARLES A.
Plymouth, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Best Vehicle Maintenance
We are very happy with Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod. They are the most friendly and courteous of all the dealerships that we have ever dealt with. We will return for all of our service work and to purchase a new vehicle

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WE APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK TO TAKE THE SURVEY

SG
Susan G.
Falmouth, MA
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Service review
Easy scheduling, prompt service, comfortable waiting room, with computers and TV available.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/15/2015

THANK FOR TAKEING TIME TO REVIEW OUR DEALERSHIP WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Bruce B.
Yarmouth, MA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
so-nota bad service
I called back on a recrnt service I had performed on my sonata. I had an allignment problem after picking up the car. I called back and was scheduled for an appointment immediately. we addressed the situation and it was handled to my satisfaction, thanks jim.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

SUSAN S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Susan Sciarrillo
As always I had a great experience taking my Tucson in for routine maintenance. My customer service rep was Dana Harding and he was very courteous and helpful. No complaints!

DAVID C.
Plymouth, MA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/26/2014 Category: Service
As always, the staff and facility are top notch. All service is performed professionally and completely.

DONALD M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Very one make you feel at home

South Dennis, MA
12/22/2014 Category: Service
friendly
I set up my appointment but when I got there I was not in the system. They have been updating the systems. They were a accommodating and took my car since it was just an oil change and I was going to leave it.

Dianne C.
Brewster, MA
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Fast service and polite
The waiting room is large, clean and comfortable. The wait time is short and someone keeps you posted on what's going on with your car. Everyone is super polite and professional.

KEITH S.
Eastham, MA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2014 Category: Service
helpful-thorough service
GPS Update took longer than expected on my Genesis but the staff stuck with it to a conclusion

MARIE S.
Chatham, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Listens to the customer.
Excellent service. Would definitely recommend, especially, Jim Welch.

LV
LINDA V.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Best Dealer Customer Service EVER!
I was greeted promptly by Kevin who explained everything to me and made this service experience the best I have ever had at a Dealership! I even received a 'report card' showing future work that needs to be done with approx costs. Am glad Balise that you are back! You're better than ever!!!!!

MIKE P.
Lakewood Township, NJ
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Reliable dealership
Have owned 5 different Hyundais, purchased two of them here and do almost all my service work here. Their prices for oil changes are as cheap as discount oil places and their work is good. Had brakes and other repairs done here with no complaints. The only thing I don't like is they recommend unnecessary services like brake fluid changes...just say no.

SPYRIDON M.
Yarmouth, MA
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
11/13/2014 Category: Service
GREAT
always friendly and fair..i wouldnt take my autos anywhere else for service