Overall Rating 4.6764694/5Overall Rating 4.6764694/5Overall Rating 4.6764694/5Overall Rating 4.6764694/5rating 4.6764694
Overall Rating 2.02941/5Overall Rating 2.02941/5rating 2.02941rating 2.02941rating 2.02941

KEITH S.
Eastham, MA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2014 Category: Service
helpful-thorough service
GPS Update took longer than expected on my Genesis but the staff stuck with it to a conclusion

MARIE S.
Chatham, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Listens to the customer.
Excellent service. Would definitely recommend, especially, Jim Welch.

LV
LINDA V.
Mashpee, MA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Best Dealer Customer Service EVER!
I was greeted promptly by Kevin who explained everything to me and made this service experience the best I have ever had at a Dealership! I even received a 'report card' showing future work that needs to be done with approx costs. Am glad Balise that you are back! You're better than ever!!!!!

MIKE P.
Lakewood Township, NJ
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Reliable dealership
Have owned 5 different Hyundais, purchased two of them here and do almost all my service work here. Their prices for oil changes are as cheap as discount oil places and their work is good. Had brakes and other repairs done here with no complaints. The only thing I don't like is they recommend unnecessary services like brake fluid changes...just say no.

SPYRIDON M.
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
11/13/2014 Category: Service
GREAT
always friendly and fair..i wouldnt take my autos anywhere else for service

BA
BARRY A.
11/11/2014 Category: Service

JOHN W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2014 Category: Service
good, fast service
Service person @ desk was execellant!

SUSAN M.
11/06/2014 Category: Service
The entire staff was extremely competent. They went out of their way to address issues clearly and in a timely manner.

MARION C.

Harwich, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change & Filter to my Azera
Good service this time, a bit slower than other visits, but end result was very satisfactory.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/29/2014

thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate your business. im sorry things were a little slower than they have been we will be sure to work on that so we can get you out quicker next visit

LAUREL S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Efficient, friendly, greeted me as soon as I walked in and the job was done in the time they quoted.

HI LAUREL THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE YOUR REVIEW.WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR FEEDBACK THANK YOU

David B.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
On time service
In aand out in the shortest time. Work is done right

CT
Colleen T.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Wouldn't go anywhere else
First time writing a review....I can't say enough about the folks at Balise Hyundai Hyannis, they coun't have been kinder.Beautiful waiting room and Chip explained everything to me. I bought my new car 3 years ago from this dealership and we recently came back and helped our daughter buy her first car.

GL
GISELE L.
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Professional courteous service everytime
Professional courteous service putting the customer first.

Chatham, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2014 Category: Service
outstanding in every way
from sale of car to each service ...outstanding!

JANET M.
Harwich, MA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
My car had recalls. I was greated in a friendly manner and told exactlly how long the service would take. Then I was shuttled to a mall so that I could shop. The shuttle returned me to the dealership in a most timely manner; my car was ready and away I went.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/15/2014

THANK YOU WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Great service with a smile!. Thank you!

SG
STEPHEN G.
09/13/2014 Category: Service
treated very good there
I really like Balise it's Hyundai America and other dealers that turns me off to Hyuindai now. I don't think I will ever purchase my 8th Hyundai. Such a shame 1 of the Hyundai dealers can turn you off so much you never want another Hyundai. Route44Hyundai should loose their dealership for the way they treat customers.....A real shame to loose customers that way because my whole family now drives Hyundai's now and will all be replaced by another brand I had such a very very bad experience I don't even think Hyundai America could change my mind. I really don't think Hyundai America cares about some dealers bad shady underhanded tactics selling cars.

CK
C K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2014 Category: Service
The service manager
Both of my service experiences could not have been better. The staff there is simply terrific.

DF
DERRY F.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Great service writers and waiting area
Always happy with service