2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Prompt and courteous service. Highly recommend.

02/07/2020 Category: Service
Dont bother using coupon
Company sends coupons in mail and associates fail to apply them to final invoice.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/07/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give honest feedback. Please accept the $25.00 coupon and use this email as reference.

scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you!

New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
The service department always goes above and beyond

11/06/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/06/2019

Hello,

We are glad you had great service. We are in a transition period and are hoping to exceed your expectations next time your in with a 5 star experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

TR
Therese R.
MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Revising my review
Stephanie from the service department was very understanding about my frustation and we both feel better about everything.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
On a Sunday, the starter and ebrake wires came loose and the car would not start or move. Had to be towed.

Car was 5 months old and I needed my car. I did not receive car back until Tuesday. I felt my not buying my car from them affected the delay in servicing my need.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/02/2019

Hello Therese,

I appreciate your taking the time for filling out the review. I would love an opportunity to speak with you, I did leave you a voice mail. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to talk today. It was nice getting to hear your story. We are more than happy to help you in the future and should you need anything please feel free to contact me directly.

PB
Paul B.
Forestdale, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
The dealership took the time to resolve a problem
I am happy with how I got a call from Stephanie .She came up with a solution that I am happy with and really showed concern for what I had to say. I will continue to bring my car in for service.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Expensive repair.
It cost me over $500 dollars to get my window to be fixed. $129 to tell me what I told the service dept. And $129 for a repair i refused because they never checked my warranty. Plus the cost of the repair.
Paulo J J. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/14/2019

Hi Paul,

I am sorry to hear this. I would like to speak with you when you have a chance.

508-957-6372
scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Paul,

It was nice talking to you. I put the credit of $129.9 on your account. Thank you again for your kindness.

Kindly,

Nina O.
Eastham, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Improved Relations
I have had recent unsatisfactory experoences with scheduling a repair and having it done without excessive waiting time, even when I had an appointment. The service manager of Balise called, explained the difficulties they have encountered in their change of location. It was a very pleasant call, spoke to my concerns both as to the nature of the repairs , the scheduling delays and the excessive waiting for repairs to be done as we'll as the unfriendliness of the service agent on my first visit.
I expect that the difficulties of changing locations will be resolved soon, based on my conversations.
I have owned three vehicles purchased at Balise Hyundai and remain very very satisfied /Who else sells a non-hybrid car that gets 45 MPG on the highway? I do expect nd have been promised better experiences oj my next service visit to Balise Hyundai, thanks to my conversation with Stephanie, the service manager.

08/24/2019 Category: Service
Fan control repair delay
See the previous writeup for details. Not great! Time required for both getting an appointment and the excessive time required to complete the work was unacceptable. Service agent was surly and not helpful at all on our first visit to fix this problem. Different agent on our second visit was "cold"
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/26/2019

Hello Nina,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I left you a voicemail and if you could call me back that would be great. I'd like to resolve these issues directly with you. If by chance I do not answer please email me (scannon@baliseauto.com) as I will be able to contact you from whatever computer I am working on.

JN
Jill N.
Harwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Making my Experience a good one!
Thank you to Stephanie for reaching out and helping to resolve these issues with my car! You have been extremely helpful to me today and I am glad to amend my score to a 5 from you today!

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Repair
No communication! Didn’t fix problem and now I have to take elsewhere!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/16/2019

Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to let me help correct these issues. I'm looking forward to getting everything resolved and making a bad experience a good one!

Barry M.
Yarmouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great response to complaint about spare tire
I had a flat tire on a new Kona EV which does not come with a spare, and found out that the EV uses a specialty tire which wouldn't be available for three days; the dealer provided a loaner while awaiting delivery of the needed tire, but I realized I wouldn't want to drive out of town without a spare and so ordered one, but felt the issue should have been flagged during the original sale. I got a call this morning agreeing that the dealer should be flagging this for new EV buyers, and offering to refund the cost of the spare for the inconvenience. That seemed like a smart, generous response and restored my faith in the Hyundai dealer -- otherwise the Kona EV has been a great driving experience.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't buy EV from Balise Hyundai
Balise Hyundai sold me a Kona EV without disclosing that tires are unique to Hyundai, and not readily available. Had a flat tire after 3 months, took three days to get a replacement, no spare provided or available: means that you can't drive the Hyundai Kona EV out of the immediate area despite indicated range, Hyundai didn't seem aware or concerned about the issue. I've ordered an extra wheel and tire to create a spare, but this isn't a car to buy if you ever need to drive more than thirty miles from the dealership.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Barry for giving us the opportunity to clear up the mis-hap at our Hyundai Dealership. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks again!

BJ
Barbara J.
Brewster, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie resolved my complaint in a timely matter
I was contacted the next business day regarding my request on my survey. Gary attempted twice and unfortunately we played phone tag however Stephanie called later in the day and she listened while I shared my experience. She resolved the problem and I was satisfied.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
poor customer service poor facilities
call me
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Barbara,
 Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm glad we had a chance to talk via phone. Please check your email as we had discussed.

BT
Bonnie T.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
It was a busy Wednesday. My car was taken on time and returned eitoin a half hour. Everything was done that was requested!

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Lacking this time
As previously written.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/07/2019

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry to hear that we failed you on your recent service visit. Is there a time that I may con tact you to discuss and resolve? Please let me know.

Roberta M.
East Falmouth, MA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Alls good
Gary Iudice called me and we spoke. He listened to the issue and said he would take care of it. Given that the service is usually very good I accept their apology and look forward to the excellent relationship I have with Balise

03/21/2019 Category: Service
disapointed
I have been going there for many years and have bought at least 6 cars there. To be denied service because they said I didn't pay a bill from December and then no call to apologize was just pathetic.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/21/2019

Robert G.
West Yarmouth, MA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service has always been great
Service has always been great and any problems are are quickly resolved

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Muffler Replacement
Was told my exhaust system needed to be replaced because the problem was in front of the catalytic converter and it was extremely rusted; bolts were rounded and would be a problem replacing it. Quote was 2200 dollars. Went to another shop fixed it in less than 30 minutes for 155 dollars 2 year guarantee. PS there was no rust
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today Robert. Happy we were able to resolve the issue and maintain the long  relationship.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
I was very happy that Jason reached out to me and we had a chance to discuss the problem with my car and what the next step should be.
He even did a test run with me and also sent a mechanic also who heard the noise and felt the car shake. We made an appointment to further diagnose problem and repair the car. The only problem was the part they needed was not in stock so I had to back again. They assured me that my car was safe to drive. They repaired it in 35 minutes.
I would now change my rating to 5 stars.

02/27/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
I think I have explained everything.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/27/2018

Hello,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review for our service team. I will call you tomorrow (Wednesday) to discuss the concerns and come up with a plan to assist you with this. Thank you again and look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

MF
Mark F.
Osterville, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Corrective Action on Initial Poor Manufacturer Recall Service
Upon the registering of my initial service work complaint, Balise Service Manager, Jason Robertson contacted me and made the effort to provide whatever follow up service was necessary to correct the complaint. They did a great job addressing the issue and I would gladly return to Balise for service in the future.

09/17/2017 Category: Service
Poor Quality of Manufacturer Recall Service
Balise Hyundai has done consistently POOR quality in performing manufacturer recall service work. My 2014 Sante Fe was serviced for an engine valve inspection and associated oil change on . My car now is leaking oil on my driveway when it had no issues prior to the recall service. This is the second recall service problem with Balise. 18 months ago, My 2007 Sante Fe was fine prior to recall service on the valve cover gasket. Post service, the car leaked oil and was not properly repaired even after a return visit to Balise. Had to take the car to an independent repair shop to have the oil leakage and associated alternator damage repaired.
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2017

Hello Mark,
    Thank you for completing this review of our service team.  I did not know there was any kind of an issue with either vehicle.  I would like to be notified of any issues of this manner so that corrective actions can be taken.  Please give me a call this week so I can have this issue resolved.  Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/25/2017

Hello Mark,
     Thank you very much for granting us the opportunity to correct our wrong. We appreicate your business and will be glad to assist in anything you may need for your vehicles. Thanks again!

Debra G.
East Falmouth, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Making Amends
When I wrote a poor review of my previous experience, the manager at Balise Hyundai, Jason, not only apologized, but offered to remove labor costs on my next repair! This was a way to keep me as a customer and more than fair.

06/10/2017 Category: Service
Poor mechanic
Mechanics that get to decide which jobs they'll do.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/10/2017

Hello Debra,
     Thank you very much for completing this review for our service team. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your visit. We apologize for the mis-information - it was determined when I checked into this concern about your door that the run channel was available seperately from the door panel. We did not see the seperate listing for that part so again we do apologize for the mistake. It definitely was not the fact that the technician did not "want" to replace it seperately as this would be easier than a whole door. I do also apologize about the part not being here on time for your appointment - we attempted to get this done asap for you and as soon as we found out the part was not going to be here as planned we did reach out to you on the only number that we had listed. We did not have a work number to reach you at nor know you were at work at the time. Please call me at your earliest convenience. Thanks again.

CF
Cathy F.
Hyannis, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Service mgr is very courteous and accommodating
Jason the service dept mgr responded back pretty quickly and resolved my issue with my directional lights, he was courteous and very accomodating.

06/07/2017 Category: Service
Seems like issues are covered by a bandaid
Not a happy customer
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/07/2017

Hello Cathy,
     Thank you for completing this review for our service team. Customer satisfaction and quality are very important to us. I have reviewed your comment and the history on your vehicle. I understand vehicle maintenance can be expensive but we do like to keep customers informed about their vehicles. As far as your brakes - they recommended brake work soon due to rust build up on your brake rotors - your pads still have approx 6mm (a little less than half) pad life left and this will not keep you from safely driving the vehicle. The last time we did rear brake work for you was 30k miles ago. I would be more than happy to take a second look at the turn signal for you and apologize it has stopped working again. Please call me directly about this at 508-957-7171. Thanks again!