PB
Paul B.
Forestdale, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
The dealership took the time to resolve a problem
I am happy with how I got a call from Stephanie .She came up with a solution that I am happy with and really showed concern for what I had to say. I will continue to bring my car in for service.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Expensive repair.
It cost me over $500 dollars to get my window to be fixed. $129 to tell me what I told the service dept. And $129 for a repair i refused because they never checked my warranty. Plus the cost of the repair.
Paulo J J. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/14/2019

Hi Paul,

I am sorry to hear this. I would like to speak with you when you have a chance.

508-957-6372
scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Paul,

It was nice talking to you. I put the credit of $129.9 on your account. Thank you again for your kindness.

Kindly,

KN
Krista N.
Yarmouth Port, MA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed! Unable to quickly diagnose a simple issue.
I brought my car in to check a noise and give me an estimate of what was needed to fix it. I left it for several hours, got charged for the diagnosis, which was inflated with unnecessary repairs totaling over $2,000. I was shocked, so went to a much smaller garage, got an estimate of what was needed in about an hour and had it fixed for $429. Very pleased I didn't believe the nonsense from Balise!!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Krista,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the review. I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. You can expect a check reimbursement for the diagnosis of $47.95.

Also, please print out this email for a complimentary oil and filter service.

Nina O.
Eastham, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Improved Relations
I have had recent unsatisfactory experoences with scheduling a repair and having it done without excessive waiting time, even when I had an appointment. The service manager of Balise called, explained the difficulties they have encountered in their change of location. It was a very pleasant call, spoke to my concerns both as to the nature of the repairs , the scheduling delays and the excessive waiting for repairs to be done as we'll as the unfriendliness of the service agent on my first visit.
I expect that the difficulties of changing locations will be resolved soon, based on my conversations.
I have owned three vehicles purchased at Balise Hyundai and remain very very satisfied /Who else sells a non-hybrid car that gets 45 MPG on the highway? I do expect nd have been promised better experiences oj my next service visit to Balise Hyundai, thanks to my conversation with Stephanie, the service manager.

08/24/2019 Category: Service
Fan control repair delay
See the previous writeup for details. Not great! Time required for both getting an appointment and the excessive time required to complete the work was unacceptable. Service agent was surly and not helpful at all on our first visit to fix this problem. Different agent on our second visit was "cold"
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/26/2019

Hello Nina,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I left you a voicemail and if you could call me back that would be great. I'd like to resolve these issues directly with you. If by chance I do not answer please email me (scannon@baliseauto.com) as I will be able to contact you from whatever computer I am working on.

508-957-6370
scannon@baliseauto.com

JN
Jill N.
Harwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Making my Experience a good one!
Thank you to Stephanie for reaching out and helping to resolve these issues with my car! You have been extremely helpful to me today and I am glad to amend my score to a 5 from you today!

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Repair
No communication! Didn’t fix problem and now I have to take elsewhere!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/16/2019

Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to let me help correct these issues. I'm looking forward to getting everything resolved and making a bad experience a good one!

AH
Alec H.
Fort Myers, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Think twice about going here
Upselling and not doing what the appointment was scheduled for and almost 3 hours for an oil change ??
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/06/2019

Sorry for the poor experience. Could you please call me to discuss?

CL
Carl L.
Mashpee, MA
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service non existent
I made an appointment for the recall issues. I was not told at any time during my phone call that the dealership had moved two weeks prior. I traveled all the way to the initial location through heavy Traffic only to find out I was at the wrong place. When I mentioned to the sales manager what had happened he casually remarked oh yeah I guess someone should’ve told you that over the phone.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/29/2019

Hello Carl,

Would it be possible for you and I to discuss this? I have no excuse for what happened and truly apologize. Please give me the opportunity to make it right!

BJ
Barbara J.
Brewster, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie resolved my complaint in a timely matter
I was contacted the next business day regarding my request on my survey. Gary attempted twice and unfortunately we played phone tag however Stephanie called later in the day and she listened while I shared my experience. She resolved the problem and I was satisfied.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
poor customer service poor facilities
call me
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Barbara,
 Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm glad we had a chance to talk via phone. Please check your email as we had discussed.

Robert G.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service has always been great
Service has always been great and any problems are are quickly resolved

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Muffler Replacement
Was told my exhaust system needed to be replaced because the problem was in front of the catalytic converter and it was extremely rusted; bolts were rounded and would be a problem replacing it. Quote was 2200 dollars. Went to another shop fixed it in less than 30 minutes for 155 dollars 2 year guarantee. PS there was no rust
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today Robert. Happy we were able to resolve the issue and maintain the long  relationship.

Richard W.

Provincetown, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
HORRIBLE!!!!
The worst and most costly service experience I’ve ever had.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Leslie,

Sorry to hear about your recent service experience at our Hyundai location. Would it be possible for you to call and speak with me to assist in resolving your issues and correcting the experience? I can be reached at the number below at your earliest convienence.

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Held my car in the shop for a week, all over a defective tire. Were lied to by a service rep, never updated by them.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/24/2018

Hello Glen,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that your experience was lacking and the communication was poor. I completely understand your concern and I am sorry I could not be there as I am out with a back injury.  Please call 508-957-7170 and speak to Gary Ludice who is covering for me in my absence.  Thank you again.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
A simple oil change took 3 hrs, waiting room is disgusting and staff is rude
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/18/2018

Hello Sarah,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  I am very sorry that this appointment was lacking and I could not be there to assist. I have been out of the office with a back injury.  I am going to forward this to our management team and have them contact you to discuss this further.

Chatham, MA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Over priced
Over priced
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/02/2018

Hello Dennis,
      First, I like to apologize for your service visit lacking the quality you would expect. I have completely read through the review but it does not have any information of what was lacking exactly.  Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you.

SR
Susan R.
Lincoln, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Recommended oil change that was not required.
Pricing for tires/installation not competitive. Mike not able to match actual competitive bid.
Phone system continuance loop. Please!
No adjustment for existing original tire was offered.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/25/2018

Hello Susan,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review and providing us with your feedback. I would like to discuss this further with you.  Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you again.